Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 58 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 58 of 178 FirstFirst ... 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

My Ride
    Grimace

I should get a dash cam every day for the cluster fuck on 4th ave and 8st sw. There are multiple near miss head on collisions along with lots of made up turns and red light runs

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by schocker
    I should get a dash cam every day for the cluster fuck on 4th ave and 8st sw. There are multiple near miss head on collisions along with lots of made up turns and red light runs
    this was the sole reason i got a dashcam. i used to go through there every afternoon and almost get smoked all the time.

They seriously need to grind off and re-paint those turning lines

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by JfuckinC

this was the sole reason i got a dashcam. i used to go through there every afternoon and almost get smoked all the time.

They seriously need to grind off and re-paint those turning lines
    I called in my complaint to the city last year and got no response. It seems like everytime they paint new guidelines, they fade and the old ones reappear, which are completely different of course. And then yes, add in the fuckers that turn right on a red from 8th St. SB and it's a clusterfuck.

Now I just go with the flow (i.e. turn into the wrong lanes). Safest lane of all 3 is the one furthest to the right. Just turn right into the curb lane. Except as I stated above you just have to watch to stupid red light right turners.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My first encounter a few weeks back...

This one is today...fucking guy
    Last edited by jjmac; 04-26-2014 at 12:02 AM.

My Ride
    Lease

These vagina on wheels can't make up their minds, nor look forward while they're driving.

Bonaventure Drive SE, north bound. Coasting to a red light; notice right lane no traffic at red light.

MTY-525 (soccer mom in white Jeep Wrangler), comes signaling-in; my OPINION a little douchy, could had went behind me as there weren't any other traffic behind, ok FINE, WHATEVER survival of the fittest right (and notice: I'm not using the word "cutting off", just to be clear)... Ok fine, it's a busy mall people turn left to (Regal Beagle, Rona, Fit4Less, Dollarama, long route thru lot back to Walmart, Bolsa pho); I get it, soccer moms own the roads.....

Fine, so I'll move to the right lane TO AVOID YOU...

IMO, you're a bitch MTY-525 White Jeep Wrangler; hope your kids spill gallons of 2% milk all up in that shit.

Episode 2, Enjoy!

My Ride
    something green

I need to clean my dashboard .
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

^I see people get rear ended all the time at yield signs

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

That's crazy

My Ride
    Trucks

Speed limit on Beddington in this section is 60kph. 10 seconds later he turns to the right into the Mac's.

Last edited by Darell_n; 04-29-2014 at 09:58 PM.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by Maxt

I need to clean my dashboard .

Originally posted by gpomp
    ^I see people get rear ended all the time at yield signs
    Ouch

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

About a week ago there was a 3-car accident in the right lane of the southbound Beddington>Deerfoot ramp. I was in the left lane and right beside it, so my camera didn't pick it up. But I travel that road daily and was wondering how soon it would be before I witnessed an accident there. Everyone bunches up real tight.

Another bad spot on my commute is northbound Deerfoot, as cars slow down to get onto the Beddington ramp in the afternoon rush hour. Everyone always has to slam on their brakes there. Not waiting for another accident; I've already witnessed one there.

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

Originally posted by Jro
    Episode 2, Enjoy!

Is that your video upload? Any idea where the stabbing actually happened? I work a building over from where he came around the corner. I didn't hear any news or commotion anything that happened in the area....

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

Originally posted by frozenrice

Is that your video upload? Any idea where the stabbing actually happened? I work a building over from where he came around the corner. I didn't hear any news or commotion anything that happened in the area....
    Yes that is our video. It happened right in front of our office. At the back of Harbour Auto. There was 5 or 6 police vehicles there. I look on the internet for news about it, but it didn't make it there.

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

Originally posted by Jro

Yes that is our video. It happened right in front of our office. At the back of Harbour Auto. There was 5 or 6 police vehicles there. I look on the internet for news about it, but it didn't make it there.
    Shite! I can't believe nobody from our office noticed. We're on the second floor above Harbour.

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

Originally posted by frozenrice

Shite! I can't believe nobody from our office noticed. We're on the second floor above Harbour.
    Yah, CPS was there for at least a couple hours or more. Can't believe you didn't see anything.

My Ride
    Civic, MDX

Originally posted by Darell_n
    Speed limit on Beddington in this section is 60kph. 10 seconds later he turns to the right into the Mac's.

Everyone uses that right lane to rip ahead of the pack. They should just make it 3 lanes all the way to the Mac's turn off.
    Originally posted by t_soarer
    ....can anyone say "retarted"?
    Originally posted by leftwing
    no more retarted 18 year old girls who fail out.
    Originally posted by benyl
    The english language is retarted...
    Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
    Stanced cars look retarted anyways.

Originally posted by Kloubek
    About a week ago there was a 3-car accident in the right lane of the southbound Beddington>Deerfoot ramp. I was in the left lane and right beside it, so my camera didn't pick it up. But I travel that road daily and was wondering how soon it would be before I witnessed an accident there. Everyone bunches up real tight.

Another bad spot on my commute is northbound Deerfoot, as cars slow down to get onto the Beddington ramp in the afternoon rush hour. Everyone always has to slam on their brakes there. Not waiting for another accident; I've already witnessed one there.
    Beddington/64th Avenue on Deerfoot in the AM/PM rush hours - too many vehicles combined with insufficient infrastructure in that short distance that can probably never be properly fixed means this will always be a huge mess.

I wonder how many drivers now use 96th Avenue over to Centre Street and back down to Beddington as an alternative - is it really even an alternative?

Originally posted by Darell_n

This shit happens everywhere as there'll always be drivers out there that will take advantage of a something to get a second or two ahead. See this in BC on passing lanes, see this in Calgary where lanes end or become dedicated right turn lanes - not worth getting one's knickers in a knot because you'll more often then not end up right next to these idiots at the next set of lights or town/stop.

My Ride
    Has four wheels

Traffic light goes green, and a fire truck appears from the right, lights and sirens going.

Moron in the green MDX sees the CFD unit merging, and gets a stupid idea.

He proceeds to cut off the white pickup, and FOLLOW the fire truck at high speed, speeding by vehicles that were trying (having yielded to the emergency vehicle) to merge back into the flow of traffic.

Good job, BBG-7714, you're officially an asshole. Enjoy your conversation with CPS.

Page 58 of 178 FirstFirst ... 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast