Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 111 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 111 of 178 FirstFirst ... 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

My Ride
    Tundra, Z1000

Originally posted by Unknown303

Or you maniacs could just call the police...
    Because the police always do so much to help.....

Nothing I suggested would hurt anyone - it would make the road unsafe to be driving at ridiculous rates of speed, which it already is anyways, and would likely cause the guys to leave.

Call the police and what? Wait an hour for them to show up, all the while the guys being idiots might run down a kid who's crossing the street and doesn't realize there are morons out there?

I ride a motorbike, and I fully despise when people intentionally put our lives at risk, which is why I said the dirt should be tossed on the road "in full view of the riders"... so that they don't unknowingly get hurt.

I'm so sick and tired of entitled people thinking they can do whatever they want because they think they are a gift to the world.

And I'm so sick of people thinking the police are the answer to everything - how about growing a pair and dealing with things right, like a man, before calling the police?
    Tundra, Z1000

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by krprice84

Because the police always do so much to help.....

Nothing I suggested would hurt anyone - it would make the road unsafe to be driving at ridiculous rates of speed, which it already is anyways, and would likely cause the guys to leave.

Call the police and what? Wait an hour for them to show up, all the while the guys being idiots might run down a kid who's crossing the street and doesn't realize there are morons out there?

I ride a motorbike, and I fully despise when people intentionally put our lives at risk, which is why I said the dirt should be tossed on the road "in full view of the riders"... so that they don't unknowingly get hurt.

I'm so sick and tired of entitled people thinking they can do whatever they want because they think they are a gift to the world.

And I'm so sick of people thinking the police are the answer to everything - how about growing a pair and dealing with things right, like a man, before calling the police?
    So why not just run them off the road in a manly truck then. That should teach them a lesson really quick and they definitely wouldn't be coming back around there.
    -U

My Ride
    NC1

😎
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by GTS4tw

This woman is a giant douche and a moron. BUT.....This video shows why I hate being behind bikes in a car, your engine brakes way faster than my car so I have to slam on the brakes every time you lift, and you are very very slow to accelerate in comparison to everyone in front of you. People have to adjust hugely, and I like to give bikes extra room anyway so it creates HUGE gaps in traffic.
    Seriously?? Just don't follow so closely... WTF.

On that note did OP did something before the vid starts to the lady to piss her off?
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Tundra, Z1000

Originally posted by Unknown303

So why not just run them off the road in a manly truck then. That should teach them a lesson really quick and they definitely wouldn't be coming back around there.
    lets see, because it's illegal and could kill them

demonstrating that you don't want them there is much easier than trying to kill them

also, if you'll notice, i said that the guy should have simply gone out and waved them down and tried talking to them. who knows, maybe they would have listened.

oddly enough, people very often are open to what you have to say when you actually speak to them. sadly, today's society doesn't like speaking to people you don't know, and CERTAINLY doesn't like asking them to stop doing something you don't like.... it feels too awkward for the majority of weiners in today's world
    Tundra, Z1000

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by krprice84

oddly enough, people very often are open to what you have to say when you actually speak to them. sadly, today's society doesn't like speaking to people you don't know, and CERTAINLY doesn't like asking them to stop doing something you don't like.... it feels too awkward for the majority of weiners in today's world
    For a reason. For instance my neighbor decided to cut off a bunch of branches on one of our trees, right down to the trunk (bad for the tree). My wife knocked on his door and asked him not to do that again, and if he wants our tree trimmed, all he had to do was ask.

He slammed the door in her face, and called me an asshole when I asked him about it.

And then there's people like this, who take it to a whole new level...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...hate-1.3106307

Shot dead while trying to warrant him for a $350 fine
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 06-10-2015 at 03:02 PM.

^ Wow, haha both or those are such major facepalms. I cannot believe the inadequacies so many people seem to have in their driving skill/knowledge.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

I have a few really good ones going up this weekend. A blatant red light run, a semi crossing two lanes of traffic at the last moment, a vet company van that has no idea which lane they want to be in.... fun!
    Geek

My Ride
    Exploded.

No YouTube upload but here's a dash-cam where my friend got a hit-and-run:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-...poNTg4VG8/edit

Go to 1:10.

EDIT: It's a long shot, but if anyone knows a silver Civic with blacked-out headlights that frequents the NW area (Country Hills, that T&T nearby)... Please PM me as we're trying to look for the driver.
    Last edited by flipstah; 06-11-2015 at 01:10 PM.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by flipstah
    No YouTube upload but here's a dash-cam where my friend got a hit-and-run:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-...poNTg4VG8/edit

Go to 1:10.

EDIT: It's a long shot, but if anyone knows a silver Civic with blacked-out headlights that frequents the NW area (Country Hills, that T&T nearby)... Please PM me as we're trying to look for the driver.
    damn what great quality. 360p
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

Either way a blacked out headlight civic wont be too hard to find. Will keep an eye out.

My Ride
    2017 Tacoma street queen

With rear passenger side damage

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by colinxx235
    Had this one happen on the way to hockey Thursday night.

I watch the guy switch lanes twice in ~50 meters, he then cuts me off to gain another two cars. I flip the bird, he clearly sees and decides to come to a full stop. Waits for me to go around and then speeds up to yell at me through the window. I didn't hear much cause I had my music going with a smile on my face to troll the guy. Didn't really feel like pulling over and getting in a scrap over something so petty. Maybe he was having a bad day, or just a little dicked rage mode guy

yo did you see what this guy looked like?

I swear that's the same guy I ran into, except he took it a bit further in my case. I was driving home, good mood, let him in at the merge. There was this other car who was behind me and I was making space for her back there but she sped up and just about sideswiped me by just like ... continuing to merge into my truck, so I hit the brakes, honked and gave the finger because it was so close. This guy in the rav I had let in front of me and I only usually let one car go, next goes behind me kinda thing. Zipper principle.

So him and this other car rolling roadblock me, then he pulls over and stops, then jumps out of his car, and starts taking off all his chains and his watch and then his shirt and he's got this monster case of backne and a weird accent and starts yelling at me about flipping off his girlfriend who was the one who couldn't drive and almost sideswiped me (who was a cow, btw - so great job doing a few shitty cycles and puttin all that work in at the gym just to bag a fatty). I just laughed at him, asked if he was out of his fuckin mind, he said he was teaching her to drive and I said he's gotta teach her from the same car because she is dangerous.

Then I left. If it is the same guy I see a pattern here
    Last edited by b_t; 06-12-2015 at 11:44 AM.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by blairtruck

damn what great quality. 360p
    Yeah... Not my camera.

Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
    Either way a blacked out headlight civic wont be too hard to find. Will keep an eye out.

Originally posted by Nismorphed
    With rear passenger side damage
    Thanks, folks. Just keep an eye out as she dinged my friend's car pretty good. She tried following her but lost the Civic.

Originally posted by b_t

yo did you see what this guy looked like?

I swear that's the same guy I ran into, except he took it a bit further in my case. I was driving home, good mood, let him in at the merge. There was this other car who was behind me and I was making space for her back there but she sped up and just about sideswiped me by just like ... continuing to merge into my truck, so I hit the brakes, honked and gave the finger because it was so close. This guy in the rav I had let in front of me and I only usually let one car go, next goes behind me kinda thing. Zipper principle.

So him and this other car rolling roadblock me, then he pulls over and stops, then jumps out of his car, and starts taking off all his chains and his watch and then his shirt and he's got this monster case of backne and a weird accent and starts yelling at me about flipping off his girlfriend who was the one who couldn't drive and almost sideswiped me (who was a cow, btw - so great job doing a few shitty cycles and puttin all that work in at the gym just to bag a fatty). I just laughed at him, asked if he was out of his fuckin mind, he said he was teaching her to drive and I said he's gotta teach her from the same car because she is dangerous.

Then I left. If it is the same guy I see a pattern here

I barely looked at him, he was a bit darker. I didn't feel like engaging in him at all. But the chains/backne/roid thing makes sense.

I have since found out that the vehicle is registered to golds gym. I know they were bought by goodlife so whether he was an owner? or which level of employee could previously register to golds i'm not sure.

Either way, such a loser on the road. Hopefully he does that to a car full of guys or a big guy who knows how to fight and teaches him a lesson.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by b_t

(who was a cow, btw - so great job doing a few shitty cycles and puttin all that work in at the gym just to bag a fatty).
    LMAO! Gold man.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Not a cam but my neighbour piled into my fence while backing out of their stall. Luckily, they were carpenters for a local contractor and they ran to Rona, grabbed some lumber and fixed it quickly. Good thing they didn't smash a post.

Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Bitch cuts me off and then runs a red light. But I ain't mad cause the red light camera went off and caught her (can't see it in the video though) hahaha

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Bitch cuts me off and then runs a red light. But I ain't mad cause the red light camera went off and caught her (can't see it in the video though) hahaha
    sick jam though

Page 111 of 178 FirstFirst ... 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast