Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 110 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 110 of 178 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

in slow traffic i like to leave some space in between,just take it easy because i hate brake/gas/brake/gas... etc. and i don't mind if people cut me off but this lady .
    sorry about the middle finger, lady! it was heat of the moment, at least i pose for your camera at the end.
    skip the boring traffic to 0:19 and 0:55.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzWeJTRmVY

Originally posted by gx12
    in slow traffic i like to leave some space in between,just take it easy because i hate brake/gas/brake/gas... etc. and i don't mind if people cut me off but this lady .
    sorry about the middle finger, lady! it was heat of the moment, at least i pose for your camera at the end.
    wow, some people, just no reason for that.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

^Crazy, maybe she expects you to be bumper to bumper with the car in front of you due to the "fast lane".

Either way its completely dangerous and whats worse is she feels like she's in the right.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I would forward that video to CPS.

Not sure what to call the passing, but that is also distracted driving... Couple of good tickets there to take a chunk out of her pocket book.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

Passat in the left lane weaves a bit, then falls asleep at the light. I wake him up just in time for HIM to make the light but not the rest of us. Ugh.
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Khyron
    Passat in the left lane weaves a bit, then falls asleep at the light. I wake him up just in time for HIM to make the light but not the rest of us. Ugh.
    It's the Axel Foley Beverly Hills Cop trick.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

WTF - was he actually asleep? Or just distracted?
    Man that would've pissed me off lol - that is very dangerous ... if you're tired enough to fall asleep at the light you're probably too tired to drive.

My Ride
    Trucks

Originally posted by avishal26

WTF - was he actually asleep? Or just distracted?
    Man that would've pissed me off lol - that is very dangerous ... if you're tired enough to fall asleep at the light you're probably too tired to drive.
    I had an apprentice of mine working night construction with me and he fell asleep at a red light near the Rocky View Hospital. An ambulance driver had to wake him up during morning rush hour traffic. Very scary.

My Ride
    Horse

Wow, too bad that wasn't a cop in the Crown Vic at the end.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

This woman is a giant douche and a moron. BUT.....This video shows why I hate being behind bikes in a car, your engine brakes way faster than my car so I have to slam on the brakes every time you lift, and you are very very slow to accelerate in comparison to everyone in front of you. People have to adjust hugely, and I like to give bikes extra room anyway so it creates HUGE gaps in traffic.

No excuse for this bitch though, learn some fucking patience.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

Sound ass asleep. I also considered he might have had a stroke or something but he's lucky he didn't coast into traffic - that's Barlow Tr. I mean, did you HEAR my horns?
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

Originally posted by GTS4tw

This woman is a giant douche and a moron. BUT.....This video shows why I hate being behind bikes in a car, your engine brakes way faster than my car so I have to slam on the brakes every time you lift, and you are very very slow to accelerate in comparison to everyone in front of you. People have to adjust hugely, and I like to give bikes extra room anyway so it creates HUGE gaps in traffic.

No excuse for this bitch though, learn some fucking patience.
    I am well aware of how fast engine brakes on my bike and I'm not out there to get run over on a bike. during that whole time my engine brake kicked in once, and dropped 5km, if someone have to slam on their brake for 5km drop, that's following too close.
    I agree though, I was little too easy on the acceleration when SUV pick up some speed at the end, but then he slowed down again.. so I didn't see the point of catching up. my bad if that piss people off.

people in Calgary working too hard hehe, met this minivan lady today, but I was able to "wake" her up and make the light.

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

This idiot company driver no care for the world.... skip to 2 min mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6E...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Jeeper1986; 06-06-2015 at 12:57 AM.

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Originally posted by Jeeper1986
    Damn, no shoulder check. Good job being aware, luckily nobody was to the left of you there.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Jeeper1986
    Dang, even a complete half ass shoulder check would have showed you were there. Also super weird seeing a non HD dash cam video now.

My Ride
    Tundra, Z1000

You should have ridden up beside her on the passenger side, "coughed", and in the "flailing of a cough gone wild" your hand might have his her passenger side mirror... HARD. If it fell off, well, that's an unfortunate accident.

What a c*nt man.... she could have easily killed you... that whole lane is yours (as you well know....lol), so what if you saw a pothole, or a guy who looked like he was veering into your lane, and you moved to the left, only to get her bumper up your ass?

I'm impressed you handled that with such calmness, I would have lost my sh*t.

Also works nice to follow them and rev your engine etc, if you have time, follow them for miles and miles. They'll soon realize you are tailing them, but then they'll also realize they have zero chance of getting away from you.

Someone just about sideswiped "a guy I know" and when they changed lanes into "his" lane, she didn't realize 'he" was still following her (totally a rich, stupid, entitled b*tch). When she came to a stop light, "he" parked "his" bike quickly, hopped off, and ran up to her window, and knocked on it (with, of course, black leather jacket, black gloves, and black helmet on, visor down), and she freaked out so bad, hit the gas, and almost smoked the car in front of her. Was well worth the 5 minutes it took to go out of the way and wait until she stopped.

"But officer, I just wanted to speak to her calmly and let her know she almost killed me.... didn't expect her to freak out and smash into the guy in front of her"....

Ughh, these rich idiots who drive like they paid for the roads personally, they piss me off so bad. It would have been priceless to see her smash up her brand spankin' new hundred thousand dollar SUV.....
    Tundra, Z1000

My Ride
    Tundra, Z1000

lol... wrong forum, this was meant to be posted on another forum
    Last edited by krprice84; 06-08-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Tundra, Z1000

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

^^^ w.t.f.?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    2014 Fit Sport

Wow. Lane splitting for cars?

My Ride
    Hatred

The bikers were running up and down the street right in front of their houses/trailers at 175mph, repeatedly.

Personally I would have tempted to put spike strips/speed bumps or laid out chains (with warning signs).

Both sides are idiots.
    Originally posted by krprice84

See, then I get it. But first, go out there, flag them down, and say "hey guys, I've got kids that play outside here, and other people do too. Do you mind going somewhere else to do that?"

Maybe they realize that the guy is not being a dick, he just honestly wants to have his kids safe?

Then if the bikers are dicks about it, go grab a shovel and throw some gravel out on the road, while they can easily see you doing it. A few shovels full in front of your house, and they'll stop, but if you let them see it, then no one's gonna get hurt. Won't hurt cars either, and if a biker hits it at the speed limit, he'll be just fine.
    Or you maniacs could just call the police...
    -U

Page 110 of 178 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast