Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 46 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 46 of 178 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

The cyclist situation is painful.

The "idiot in dodge" video is painful too. That red car (Audi?) smokes the curb.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
    The cyclist situation is painful.

The "idiot in dodge" video is painful too. That red car (Audi?) smokes the curb.
    Didn't even notice the red audi smoked the curb haha, good spot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    02 Blown X

Watch out for this guy (BGW-6696). Not sure if he is trying for an insurance claim or just got confused.

Comes to a complete stop part way through a left hand turn on advanced green.

My Ride
    2012 Tuxedo Black Ford Focus

Originally posted by BokCh0y
    Sothis bitch in the jeep stops in the MIDDLE of the intersection instead of behind the stop sign, then has to let all the traffic through, thus blocking me.

Afterwards she turns into the McDonalds (I cut out the line up waiting part) to order some food. A bit tough to tell, but take a look at her face and hands in the window and the rear view mirror, she's obviously getting upset. After sitting there trying to order her food for a good couple minutes, she finally moves up.

I then proceed, order and pull up to the window. I comment to the lady taking my payment, that I hope she has a better day and that my wife and I heard the lady in front of us yelling at her about her order. The lady in the McDonalds drive through windows tells me what the bitch in the jeep wanted....

Bitch in the jeep was trying to order a breakfast burrito combo...but instead of the tortilla wrap, she wanted the burrito wrapped in lettuce obviously this couldn't be done and she wigged out and left. I think the McDonalds lettuces comes bagged and pre-shredded.

Vid (sound removed as I was having a conversation with my wife and there were some bad words used - unrelated topic):

*sigh* I've seen that Jeep several times.... ALWAYS out to lunch...... wait, you said breakfast burritoes? Fine, out to breakfast :p

Following this jackass downtown...fool then proceeds to make a left hand turn onto 4th ave. Sign up top on the traffic lights clearly stipulates straight only. See this happen all the time. Can you really make a left there? I always thought no.

Anyway...vid:

Nope, not supposed to, but really, its downtown, and right outside chinatown....

Another person that can't seem to read signs. Gets into the far right turning lane, notices its a turn only lane...then proceeds with blocking everyone just so they can get into the left lane and go straight

vid:

Audi (and others) should have just laid on the horn for blocking traffic... Ironically, thats right in front of the courthouse.........

Self explanatory this one.

vid:

Yea, that one always makes me shake my head, because there is parking for that building (residential complex) back further, but the visitors (or entitled douche's) park in front of the building creating a MASSIVE blindspot for anyone coming out of the vinci parking lot.

This one, I'm trying to turn into the alley, cabbie is partially blocking me..fine it is what it is, shitty still. Have to wait for the pedestrians anyway. Once clear, I proceed to move around the cabbie and pull into the alley. All of a sudden, the passenger in the cab jumps out, without looking...possibly could've ran her over. The sticker on my windshield blocked her reaction, but believe me...I lol'ed.

vid:

I HATE SCABBIES!!! if you are dropping passengers, you are required to be clear of all alleys/driveways/etc FOR THE PASSENGERS SAFETY.... I could make a fortune if the taxi commission paid for tips and snitching on bad drivers......

This one is a prime example on why I hate bikers.

I'm there waiting at the light...all of a sudden this asshole on a bike pulls in front of me and the cunt cuts me off. To make things worse, this asshole/cunt then rides down the middle of the road blocking me ...fuck that pissed me off. Seriously...what do you do in this situation? Can this asshole even do this? Sigh...gives the good bikers out there a bad name.

sound removed for profanity, vid:

If i remember correctly, thats actually the correct way to approach an intersection IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE A LEFT TURN. If you are going to travel straight through, you are supposed to ride up the right hand side of the traffic lane AND THEN pull in front of vehicles, to allow you to see around them FOR YOUR SAFETY. However, once you are clear of the intersection you are required to return to riding on the right hand side of the lane, not ride in the center of the lane. Funny story, i once had to panic stop because of a rider like this, cut around him and continued to my destination (two more minutes), anyways, he pulls up and starts giving me shit, saying he was calling the cops ETC ETC BLAH BLAH BLAH, right up until i pointed out that he didnt have a bell, wasnt using proper hand signals, wasnt riding on the right hand side of the lane, rode thru a red light (it didnt turn green until he was another half block up) and a couple other bicycling violations, and very quickly his phone got put back away and he got very quiet before hopping back on his bike and riding off. Yes, after he left i laughed, HARD!

Originally posted by 2LOW4SNOW
    Watch out for this guy (BGW-6696). Not sure if he is trying for an insurance claim or just got confused.

Comes to a complete stop part way through a left hand turn on advanced green.

Just .... no comment, just
    Cars:
    Tuxedo Black 2012 Ford Focus
    Copper Metallic 1984 Mustang

Originally posted by carson blocks

The Greenpeace chopper runs on smug, harvested from free-range organic grain-fed hippies.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Couple ones from the past few days...

Driver decides the a stale red means go...?

Driving wrong way down a ONE way downtown...

Some more for you guys.

1. Sigh...not sure if this guy understands that unless a sign tells you not to, you may make a right turn facing a red light as long as you first come to a complete stop and wait until the way is clear. Remember to signal your turn and yield to pedestrians and others using the road.

Truck across the street even makes a left hand turn in front of him...and slowly too. Clearly this indicates traffic all clear.

vid:

2. Check out the right hand only sign on the top of the traffic light. This guy speeds through a right turn only lane that ends...cuts me off then shoots rocks all over me. Dbag. White Audi S4.

Vid:

3. Guess he didn't shoulder check. At least his wife waved sorry. I shit bricks though.

vid:

4. Another asshole. This guy starts off in the far right lane, cuts across the lane he's in as well as the left hand lane to make a left hand turn. Blocks traffic, then cuts off an oncoming car and peels out into the parking lot. Yes...rocks all over me again.

vid:
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

LOL video #2 I would have "wandered" into the right lane and blocked that asshole.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Some more for you guys.

Wow. You are aggressive! No wonder you attract so many "incidents"

Originally posted by GTS4tw

I fail to see how being or not being agressive has any bearing on people driving shitty and me catching them on camera. Hell, i fail to see my agression in any of my vids, unless you count swearing in the car and refering to the said bad driver as an asshole or fuck face.

Please keep your daft comments to yourself.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

I fail to see how being or not being agressive has any bearing on people driving shitty and me catching them on camera. Hell, i fail to see my agression in any of my vids, unless you count swearing in the car and refering to the said bad driver as an asshole or fuck face.

Please keep your daft comments to yourself.
    Naw, its a "bad drivers thread" I think my comments were just. I was referring to your aggressive driving style as opposed to a defensive driving style.

My Ride
    Hatred

Defensive driving is for women.
    -U

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by Unknown303
    Defensive driving is for women.
    Stay out of this Vettel!!!

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

not sure how his "aggressive" driving caused these people to be idiots...
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by Thaco
    not sure how his "aggressive" driving caused these people to be idiots...
    Well, and its just one example, he could have avoided having rocks shot all over him in video 2 if he hadn't floored it to try to race the Audi. I am a super aggressive driver too, its no judgement, I'm just saying that's why so many idiots seem to attract themselves, I have the same problem.

Faster car, wouldn't have to worry about Audi shooting rocks also

My Ride
    Hatred

Well, and its just one example, he could have avoided having rocks shot all over him in video 2 if he hadn't floored it to try to race the Audi. I am a super aggressive driver too, its no judgement, I'm just saying that's why so many idiots seem to attract themselves, I have the same problem.
    Cutting off people doing something stupid is one of those small joys I get in my drive home, I can't give that up!
    -U

Again...sigh.

First of all I wasn't trying to race the audi. Second the audi was in a lane that clearly specified right hand turn only...look at the sign on the top of the traffic light. Third, the lane he was in...it ends. So seriously, why would I have been racing the audi....in a right hand only lane that ends but to me, that just doesn't make sense. I was under the impression he would follow the sign and turn right.

Accelerating fast or slow would not have made a difference in this aspect. The fact is the guy failed to comply with a sign while driving like a dbag, then cut me off by cutting into my lane because his ended. Him shooting rocks at me could not be avoided.

Again, please take your daft opinions somewhere else.

Thanks for reading.

Back on topic guys.

My Ride
    Whirlpool Deluxe washing machine

Again...sigh.

First of all I wasn't trying to race the audi. Second the audi was in a lane that clearly specified right hand turn only...look at the sign on the top of the traffic light. Third, the lane he was in...it ends. So seriously, why would I have been racing the audi....in a right hand only lane that ends but to me, that just doesn't make sense. I was under the impression he would follow the sign and turn right.

Accelerating fast or slow would not have made a difference in this aspect. The fact is the guy failed to comply with a sign while driving like a dbag, then cut me off by cutting into my lane because his ended. Him shooting rocks at me could not be avoided.

Thanks for reading.

Back on topic guys.

Youuuuuzzzzzz a bad driva!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Whirlpool Deluxe washing machine

Again...sigh.

Thanks for reading.

Back on topic guys.

Youuuuuzzzzzz a bad driva!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 46 of 178 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast