Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 60 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

I take this route pretty much every morning, must say it gets very annoying the people who cut in and slam brakes all the time

I laughed at this guy, would have been better if he was more aggressive or got both back. Funny none the less

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by colinxx235
    I take this route pretty much every morning, must say it gets very annoying the people who cut in and slam brakes all the time

I laughed at this guy, would have been better if he was more aggressive or got both back. Funny none the less
    I seriously think of revenge all the time.. But in the end, I find if I just calm down for 20 seconds, all thoughts pass. No need to escalate things. Also my bigger fear is that the other party aren't as good drivers as you think and you end up in an accident, which is just a huge PITA to deal with and one you'll likely regret.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Toyota

near miss on the way home...

guy was looking right and turning left

Last edited by samo147; 05-10-2014 at 10:30 AM.

speaking of people trying to speed through reds, good thing this truck didn't go...

and for how much my previous video pissed me off, I wanted to kick this d-bags mirror off... didn't look, didn't move over to the right lane that was open. such a cunt...

My Ride
    Ford

^^^ horn for that guy for 30 secs then go around
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

Ya I lay on my horns anytime idiots do that. I want to make sure they know they're fucking stupid.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

I too would lay on the horn if this happened in front of me.

The fact they didn't move over to the other lane is unfathomable.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

oh I layed on my horn (music didn't capture sound) and so were a few other people around me... I was dumbfounded that the person didn't even glance over, wave sorry that I'm a fucking idiot, or move... pretty close to snapping but it was crowded behind me also

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

oh I layed on my horn (music didn't capture sound) and so were a few other people around me... I was dumbfounded that the person didn't even glance over, wave sorry that I'm a fucking idiot, or move... pretty close to snapping but it was crowded behind me also
    Calgary is seriously home to some of the most ignorant non-observant drivers I've seen in a very very long time.

Too many feel as if they don't need to abide by the road rules and do as they please. I saw 2 people go through a solid red light yesterday because .. they felt like it.

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Originally posted by firebane

Calgary is seriously home to some of the most ignorant non-observant drivers I've seen in a very very long time.

Too many feel as if they don't need to abide by the road rules and do as they please. I saw 2 people go through a solid red light yesterday because .. they felt like it.
    It's getting worse and worse in Calgary in the last couple years.

I'm down in the Mckenzie Towne/Elgin area and the younger people are just absolutely fucking retarded down here. I can't tell you how many times I've almost been T-Boned by someone blowing through a stop sign (I see the same girl blow through it almost daily, just cuz she doesn't give a fuck). The speed difference people do is retarded (some 20 under, some 20 over), everyone trying to block everyone from merging or changing lanes.

The amount of anger these people have is crazy and unhealthy.

Seriously, the police should have a crazy blitz where they just fucking nab everyone for the smallest infraction (to nab the idiot drivers), and really fucking nail the people that drive poorly out of pure arrogance (to nab the people that think the rules don't apply to them).

Every day I'm simply going straight on a road (52nd for example), there's countless people that almost rear end the person infront of them because they think I'm going to try and swerve in, when infact I'm just going straight.

I used to love driving, and now I can't fucking stand it in this city.
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

I will have a video uploaded tonight which shows some of the ignorance.... Crowchild NB at bow bridge, where Bow Trail joins... person started to merge without shoulder checking and I had to go halfway into the right lane with horn blaring to avoid a serious accident. I'll try to upload other incidents of ignorance by other drivers as well. Kind of reminds you why you get a car camera in the first place
    Geek

Originally posted by Zhariak

It's getting worse and worse in Calgary in the last couple years.

I'm down in the Mckenzie Towne/Elgin area and the younger people are just absolutely fucking retarded down here. I can't tell you how many times I've almost been T-Boned by someone blowing through a stop sign (I see the same girl blow through it almost daily, just cuz she doesn't give a fuck). The speed difference people do is retarded (some 20 under, some 20 over), everyone trying to block everyone from merging or changing lanes.

The amount of anger these people have is crazy and unhealthy.

Seriously, the police should have a crazy blitz where they just fucking nab everyone for the smallest infraction (to nab the idiot drivers), and really fucking nail the people that drive poorly out of pure arrogance (to nab the people that think the rules don't apply to them).

Every day I'm simply going straight on a road (52nd for example), there's countless people that almost rear end the person infront of them because they think I'm going to try and swerve in, when infact I'm just going straight.

I used to love driving, and now I can't fucking stand it in this city.
    I have driven around all parts of the city for years with various jobs and McKenzie Towne area has the worst driving I have experienced in Calgary. I moved to the area last year and do everything I can to avoid the traffic circle area. Thankfully they are building more services and retail at Seton and I hope it doesn't get too bad there too.

My Ride
    1998 BMW 328i

Originally posted by Vagabond142
    person started to merge without shoulder checking and I had to go halfway into the right lane with horn blaring to avoid a serious accident.
    Ive gotten to the point where I am just going to let them hit me rather then risk swerving into someone else's lane. I dont need to be found at fault for sideswiping someone while trying to avoid getting sideswipped.
    Koenigsegg, what started as a dream just blew your doors off.

My Ride
    2013 Raptor

Between watching Canada's Worst Driver and Russian dash cam videos, I now drive with the expectation that everyone else on the road is going to do some kind of stupid shit.

Originally posted by jaeden

I have driven around all parts of the city for years with various jobs and McKenzie Towne area has the worst driving I have experienced in Calgary. I moved to the area last year and do everything I can to avoid the traffic circle area. Thankfully they are building more services and retail at Seton and I hope it doesn't get too bad there too.
    I think a big issue with McKenzie Towne is that the whole area was designed/planned by a complete idiot.
    Especially the shopping area. The road system there seems to be made for 10% of the traffic the place actually receives.
    Add in bad drivers and the place is just a shit storm of cluster fuck.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Great... so, I found the time frame and video and all that has the most blatant "I don't shoulder check lulz" vid annnnnd.... SD card is corrupted -______-

Ah well, this is Calgary. I should have another video of an idiot non-shoulder-checker in a week or two XD

Instead, have a video from last august I forgot to upload... a van can't decide which lane to be in, something that I unfortunately see more often than not on secondary roads. The driver was definitely distracted, as when I passed by I looked up into the mirror and saw him looking down into his lap with one hand on the wheel.... hence why I honk

I have about 3 months of videos to pick through, so I should have some vids up soon... nothing as major as the last two pages of videos, but still some pretty derpy people XD
    Geek

My Ride
    W204

and for how much my previous video pissed me off, I wanted to kick this d-bags mirror off... didn't look, didn't move over to the right lane that was open. such a cunt...
    Can't tell from the vid.. I am guessing 'it' was a she? I notice females are REALLY bad at this. Of course not all but in most instances of someone blocking an intersection, they're usually female. I can only conclude it's because these people can only scan the road that is exactly 2 seconds in front of them, and that's it.

I remember a long time ago, I was on Beddington Trail and Bershire Blvd. B. trail was backed up and so I waited to cross the intersection on a green. Fucking bitch behind me laid on the horn wondering why I was stopped on green even though clearly I couldn't make it across the intersection without blocking cross traffic.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Originally posted by clem24

Can't tell from the vid.. I am guessing 'it' was a she? I notice females are REALLY bad at this. Of course not all but in most instances of someone blocking an intersection, they're usually female. I can only conclude it's because these people can only scan the road that is exactly 2 seconds in front of them, and that's it.

I remember a long time ago, I was on Beddington Trail and Bershire Blvd. B. trail was backed up and so I waited to cross the intersection on a green. Fucking bitch behind me laid on the horn wondering why I was stopped on green even though clearly I couldn't make it across the intersection without blocking cross traffic.
    Lol, a few times, when stopped at green lights (since road was full ahead), the honking girl behind me would swing out, change lanes, and go in the intersection, getting stuck just as it goes red. It would then disrupt all traffic who now has the green light. One time the girl even started fingering the people who had the green light who she was blocking...

I just dont fucking get it.
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Bit of a risky maneuver here in gridlock traffic.

Didn't seem to really cause any issues with any other drivers on the road so I don't really have a problem with it, but if it was me I would have just taken the next exit...

"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    party car

This was yesterday on my way home from work. Had someone warning me that there was a speed trap up ahead and I slowed down and headed to the outside lane. I could see the cop slowing the Prius ahead of me down, so I slowed down, the cop jumps in front of my car, and then another lane in the highway to flag a truck down. I nearly get sideswiped by the truck coming across. Srsly, speed traps are for safety? Sure looks like a lot of unsafe happening here...
    I like things with wheels.

Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast