Quantcast
Thanks - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Any hints yet as to who it may have been?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by prosh
    Big bad Telus getting back at you for Shell!??! Sounds like someone took exception to something or anything that you could of done on or outside of beyond. Time to move on and learn from this whole ordeal.
    I really doubt that story as reason for the switch nor being the reason his current boss is called. If Shell did switch to Rogers, it's probably because AT&T has a better relationship with Rogers than Telus or Telus failed to be the lowest bidder.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 08-29-2012 at 02:46 PM.

My Ride
    MB E420, Honda Civic DX-G

Originally posted by Mar
    Yesterday I killed a guy. And if anyone tells the cops............

Really? Yes it's pathetic to point this stuff out and email it to someone's boss but what if his boss found it himself on Google? Would it matter? Don't leave an electronic trail that could lead back to you just like you shouldn't leave a paper trail when paying your taxes........dun dun dun......
    Real life Dwight Schrute.

My Ride
    2008 BMW M Coupe

edit: wrong thread.
    Last edited by mgwatson; 08-29-2012 at 04:04 PM.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by mgwatson
    Restocked my detailing locker, getting ready for a cut/polish/wax this weekend

1L Iron X, 500ml Griot's Paint Prep, 500ml Griot's Wax remover, 8" detailing brush, new microfibre wash mitt, 500ml microfibre detergent.

Booyah.
    WTF

Hm. Twice in 30 minutes people have posted in the wrong thread.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by Mibz
    The wrong thread popping up happens frequently when someone else replies in another thread in the same section, bumping that thread up instead of the one the original person was trying to get into.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by Mibz
    haha i only missed my thread by one letter!

NHL>NFL

I agree with you, the only reason I mentioned Telus is because in the previous post to mine, zipdoa linked a previous post with all the hoopla with Telus etc. It'd be pretty silly to even suggest a company like Shell would switch cell providers over something like that.

Do we actually have Beyond CSI working on this or is it all smoke and mirrors? Updates?

Originally posted by Xtrema

I really doubt that story as reason for the switch nor being the reason his current boss is called. If Shell did switch to Rogers, it's probably because AT&T has a better relationship with Rogers than Telus or Telus failed to be the lowest bidder.
    asdf

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by Spoons

Mar you're a moron.
    Quit your job and go on your 10 year vacation already. And then tell the internet all about it.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by Mar

Quit your job and go on your 10 year vacation already. And then tell the internet all about it.
    You're brutal, Mar.

I dont really post a whole lot online but felt I had to reply to this after reading it. Honestly when I see stuff like this, I just think to myself that man, maybe you need to just take a real step back from the internet and forums and all that crap and do more real life social interactions. Just the fact that you had to write out an essay response about something like this makes me think you don't have enough real life friends to process your thoughts/emotions through. I'm not making a stab, just an observation. Hopefully it helps you with your life. Flame away.

Originally posted by nodoubtt
    I dont really post a whole lot online but felt I had to reply to this after reading it. Honestly when I see stuff like this, I just think to myself that man, maybe you need to just take a real step back from the internet and forums and all that crap and do more real life social interactions. Just the fact that you had to write out an essay response about something like this makes me think you don't have enough real life friends to process your thoughts/emotions through.
    I based my opinion on massive assumptions. Hopefully it helps you with your life. Flame away.
    No flame. You at least approached it in a intelligent manner, but far from.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

wow dude thats messed up... I really dont think theres anybody on this forum that really bugs me at all... Maybe a couple of years ago I would of been annoyed with some peoples posts but I thought beyond got a whole lot better in the last couple of years in terms of flaming and attacks against eachother..

We have all pretty much grown together as a car enthusiast community and to have somebody do something like this is low life like. Thats total bullshit.

My Ride
    Acura MDX

That is a crazy story. That is a true sandbagger

My Ride
    Indian Scout

Originally posted by nodoubtt
    I dont really post a whole lot online but felt I had to reply to this after reading it. Honestly when I see stuff like this, I just think to myself that man, maybe you need to just take a real step back from the internet and forums and all that crap and do more real life social interactions. Just the fact that you had to write out an essay response about something like this makes me think you don't have enough real life friends to process your thoughts/emotions through. I'm not making a stab, just an observation. Hopefully it helps you with your life. Flame away.
    Good points. To which I would also add that whether you care or not what people think about you, it will affect your success in life. The aggregate of your posts illustrate an image of a dishonest, lazy, substance abusing, immature child with a very limited perception of reality. This is not intended to offend you, since you've stated you don't care, rather to share how a random fellow forum user interprets your input.

The problem is that when you've already created a negative image of yourself, people don't expect redemption, they expect you to further embarass yourself. For example: you make a few threads about snowboarding and pot smoking which have established you as a snowboarding pothead. Then you post a thread about wanting to keep money that was paid to you in error by an employer and argue with those who tell you to return it. Meanwhile your posts are littered with obscenities and derogatory language. So in conclusion, you have supplied your adversaries with quite the arsenal to use against you.

When I see your name on a post, I already have a sense of the type of nonsense you'll be saying and I continue reading simply for entertainment. I have yet to actually read something you've posted and feel I've misjudged you.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    So just an observation; hasn't making this thread in the first place given the person who did this exactly what they want? The ultimate confirmation to get the full satisfaction of fucking with your life while being able to remain completely anonymous?
    It also gave Spoons a lot of attention, which is funny considering he doesn't care what people think.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

I've been wondering how OP knows his boss isn't still reading this forum?

Originally posted by Isaiah

Good points. To which I would also add that whether you care or not what people think about you, it will affect your success in life. The aggregate of your posts illustrate an image of a dishonest, lazy, substance abusing, immature child with a very limited perception of reality. This is not intended to offend you, since you've stated you don't care, rather to share how a random fellow forum user interprets your input.

The problem is that when you've already created a negative image of yourself, people don't expect redemption, they expect you to further embarass yourself. For example: you make a few threads about snowboarding and pot smoking which have established you as a snowboarding pothead. Then you post a thread about wanting to keep money that was paid to you in error by an employer and argue with those who tell you to return it. Meanwhile your posts are littered with obscenities and derogatory language. So in conclusion, you have supplied your adversaries with quite the arsenal to use against you.

When I see your name on a post, I already have a sense of the type of nonsense you'll be saying and I continue reading simply for entertainment. I have yet to actually read something you've posted and feel I've misjudged you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast