Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

in on james2013 thread
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

I'm with you on that one Zip, threads like these always provide the lols

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

Those are the greatest two avatars that could possibly be stacked atop each other.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

^

Those are the greatest two avatars that could possibly be stacked atop each other.
    Bwahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride

Oh jesus, thats gold Jerry! GOLD!!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Bicycle

Wow, guess got in too late, James gave up.

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

LOL strong cropping skills.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Bwahaha
    hahahaha thread saved
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    V8s

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Bwahaha
    lulz, well done!

God, how did I miss this one? I need to pay closer attention or I'm going to miss all the good threads this year.

"I make things happen"....bahahaha. My face still hurts from laughing half an hour ago. This is almost as great as the Sean Banner thread.

That AO thread was ok, but this one is its superior, hands down.

Also, that ezcars website looks like a drunk 12 year old designed it. No, that isn't fair, I've seen kids in the 8th grade punch out far better work in under an hour. Who is he kidding with that site? It looks like it's almost made as a joke, there is SO much wrong with it, yet claims it's "superior to Kijiji" in so many ways. I can't believe old Jimbo wrote a single one of those posts with a straight face.

I can just imagine his call to CPS. "Hi, my name is Jim, I'm the proprietor of a great website called ezcarsandtrucks, and some guys on a car website called me names and said my site is shit and a ripoff."
    Last edited by Gman.45; 03-15-2013 at 03:29 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing

how do I keep ending up getting dragged into threads, lol
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Let me show you what you assholes promote. Calling people who were sold fairly, and giving them doubts. As they reply like this:

I have had other people phone me who have used your service and tried
    to contact you guys and get there money back and have had the same run
    around from you,you are not only a crook you are a liar I should have
    trusted my first judgement and never dealt with you people,the fella
    that phoned me was going to turn you in to the BBB but guys like you
    don't care just remember I have asked 3 differents times for our money
    back and you were to cowardly to do it what comes around goes around I
    hope you go broke,as you are a detriment to society

Because of you assholes I have to reply with this:

Should anyone in the future call you, I would appreciate it that you simply told the truth.

#1 Each time you have contacted us, we have gotten back to you in a timely manner. So why anyone would be telling you that we do not is simply wrong. They are most likely talking about another service.

#2 Each time you have asked for a refund, you were not due one, as per the terms of the Money Back Guarantee. The first time was within 30 days of placing your ad, and the Guarantee clearly says 90. The second time well after the deadline to ask for you money back was up.

#3 You were clearly told about the terms of the money back guarantee when you placed your ad. Shown where it was clearly on the website to refer back to at any time, and at no time was anyone trying to hide anything from you.

#4 If you have not sold your vehicle in all this time, you have also not had any luck anywhere else either. You could have and should have been advertising on Kijijii and the Auto Trader, and the Newspaper as well. Obviously they have not sold your vehicle either. So why are you upset with us? I am sure it has cost you money at other places, and should you have had followed the money back guarantee instructions, you would have gotten your money back from us. Yet you did not.

#5 If you have any hope of anyone wanting to buy your vehicle, there is going to be a good chance that they need financing to do it. If you merely advertised with the services I mentioned where they have no financing, and someone was seriously interested in buying your vehicle, then without utilizing our services here, you have a very good chance of losing that sale. So even though you have not sold it yet, and you did not follow the terms of the money back guarantee to justify a refund, the money you spent is still working positively for you should you ever find a buyer.

#6 Finally, nobody was deceptive with you. Nobody was a "Crook" as you say with you. And you can only go by how you have been treated with us here. Not rumors from some other people that are nothing but that. We not only have been right up front with you, during all of this, responded to you in a fair and timely manner, made quite clear to how to get a refund if you wanted one, AND even went as far as to feature your ad for free when you were not getting decent response from ANY medium that you have advertised in. Not just here.

Now if you do not wish to explain these absolutely true 6 things to anybody else that calls you, from your phone number on your ad with us, I suggest that you remove that number from your ad. Yet rumors aside, you have NOT had the bad treatment that other people describe, in dealing with us, and since it is provable that we have not had a single complaint with the BBB in over a year, whatever bad these people have said to you is merely a lie or they have mistaken us with some other company.

I know my competition. 3 companies. One is charging $500 per ad, the other 2 $300 per ad, and NONE of them have the extensive financing we have set up here. They might not respond to emails. They might not justifiably give people their money back when they follow their terms of the Money Back Guarantee they have outlined. They may act in a un scrupulous manner. However we here do not, AND when we get accredited with the BBB, we will be the ONLY one of the 4 that have that logo, proving that we run an honest, decent and fair show here.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

i love how you still have not learned

My Ride
    K-car

What brought this on?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by corsvette
    What brought this on?
    Probably tons of google hits linking back to this thread.

Not sure what he's trying to accomplish here except making it worse for himself.

My Ride

Originally posted by James2013
    Let me show you what you assholes promote. Calling people who were sold fairly, and giving them doubts. As they reply like this:

I have had other people phone me who have used your service and tried
    to contact you guys and get there money back and have had the same run
    around from you,you are not only a crook you are a liar I should have
    trusted my first judgement and never dealt with you people,the fella
    that phoned me was going to turn you in to the BBB but guys like you
    don't care just remember I have asked 3 differents times for our money
    back and you were to cowardly to do it what comes around goes around I
    hope you go broke,as you are a detriment to society

Because of you assholes I have to reply with this:

Should anyone in the future call you, I would appreciate it that you simply told the truth.

#1 Each time you have contacted us, we have gotten back to you in a timely manner. So why anyone would be telling you that we do not is simply wrong. They are most likely talking about another service.

#2 Each time you have asked for a refund, you were not due one, as per the terms of the Money Back Guarantee. The first time was within 30 days of placing your ad, and the Guarantee clearly says 90. The second time well after the deadline to ask for you money back was up.

#3 You were clearly told about the terms of the money back guarantee when you placed your ad. Shown where it was clearly on the website to refer back to at any time, and at no time was anyone trying to hide anything from you.

#4 If you have not sold your vehicle in all this time, you have also not had any luck anywhere else either. You could have and should have been advertising on Kijijii and the Auto Trader, and the Newspaper as well. Obviously they have not sold your vehicle either. So why are you upset with us? I am sure it has cost you money at other places, and should you have had followed the money back guarantee instructions, you would have gotten your money back from us. Yet you did not.

#5 If you have any hope of anyone wanting to buy your vehicle, there is going to be a good chance that they need financing to do it. If you merely advertised with the services I mentioned where they have no financing, and someone was seriously interested in buying your vehicle, then without utilizing our services here, you have a very good chance of losing that sale. So even though you have not sold it yet, and you did not follow the terms of the money back guarantee to justify a refund, the money you spent is still working positively for you should you ever find a buyer.

#6 Finally, nobody was deceptive with you. Nobody was a "Crook" as you say with you. And you can only go by how you have been treated with us here. Not rumors from some other people that are nothing but that. We not only have been right up front with you, during all of this, responded to you in a fair and timely manner, made quite clear to how to get a refund if you wanted one, AND even went as far as to feature your ad for free when you were not getting decent response from ANY medium that you have advertised in. Not just here.

Now if you do not wish to explain these absolutely true 6 things to anybody else that calls you, from your phone number on your ad with us, I suggest that you remove that number from your ad. Yet rumors aside, you have NOT had the bad treatment that other people describe, in dealing with us, and since it is provable that we have not had a single complaint with the BBB in over a year, whatever bad these people have said to you is merely a lie or they have mistaken us with some other company.

I know my competition. 3 companies. One is charging $500 per ad, the other 2 $300 per ad, and NONE of them have the extensive financing we have set up here. They might not respond to emails. They might not justifiably give people their money back when they follow their terms of the Money Back Guarantee they have outlined. They may act in a un scrupulous manner. However we here do not, AND when we get accredited with the BBB, we will be the ONLY one of the 4 that have that logo, proving that we run an honest, decent and fair show here.

You are hilarious.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

You would have to be a complete moron to fill out your financing apps http://directory.ezcarsandtrucks.com/financing-alberta/

Might as well fill out a mortgage app with Sean banerjee while your at it

What do you care idiot? This guy found out, as I know, that the Dealers have this all wrapped up. Why? Simply because they offer financing.

Now the average guy has a $20,000 vehicle and he wants a new one, and so he goes to the Dealer who offers him $12,000.

Outraged at this, the guy decides to sell it himself. Now the Dealer knows and I know that he has got a "Hope in Hell" of selling it privately, as nobody has that kind of cash in their back pocket!

Also, if he is lucky enough to get a guy wanting to buy it, and this guy goes to his "financial institution" in order to get the money for it, and he actually qualifies, he does NOT qualify for a private sale. Oh maybe in 10% of the cases, but normally NO.

So this guy just wasted his time, advertising and then "test driving" this vehicle with a guy who will not be allowed to buy the vehicle after all.

What is set up at ezcarsandtrucks.com is that they apply FIRST for the financing and "Get Approved" and then "Test Drive" the vehicle. Make any sense?

Meanwhile the Dealerships are laughing at this game as they KNOW they can offer "way below" what the vehicle is worth, and if the jerk wants to sell it himself, the finance companies will not approve the sale in 90% of the cases!

Good gamble!

Yet when someone who KNOWS this and has been in this industry for years and see's the shady dealings that go on, has a solution... you belittle it?

You cause morons who do not follow the rules as clearly set out for them to question the legitimacy of what is going on?

You guys are jerks. That is all I have to say about it. I am getting accreditation, and will be the ONLY one with the BBB logo on my website, as I deal fairly and honestly. Yet all you people want to do is to put an honest businessman down. Good Riddance!

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

How about you sell my girlfriends car at no charge, just to show that your service works.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

LOL, BBB is a joke. Just pay yours dues and you get a good rating.

How does it feel to be nothing but a crook and a thief?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast