Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 46 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

But I never make sense, my "walking crank" sig proves it.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by codetrap
    James the proof is in the pudding. In a very short time, kijiji and craigslist went from tiny to massive. Yet, you continue to struggle along one naive person at a time.

Your stated business model doesn't work. According to your *former partners* you haven't sent them anyone to become qualified buyers. And now you're looking for new lenders to partner with. So, there goes that. In a year of operation, you failed to create any qualified buyers. You have what.. less than 150 vehicles listed on your site, and Kijiji has 20000+ PRIVATE listings and growing every day.

Sorry man. The truth is simply that your business doesn't add value for the average consumer. If it did, you'd be massive by now, but you're not, nor will you be. You'll continue on most likely, one or two vehicles a month, which your competition does thousands more in volume than you do. You're a guppy in the ocean man, and beyond.ca is a random shark you managed to irritate.
    Great Cars and Trucks went from 200 ads in 2002 to 65,000 ads in 2007 (replaced 3 times over) but this was BEFORE Kijiji. Craigslist was there though. Small in Canada, but the Auto Trader was in "Full Swing"!

www.classyauto.com started right after Great Cars and Trucks. They now have well over 200,000 ads! Neither of these companies has what ezcarsandtrucks.com has to offer. However, what they both did have was a major starting investment! Millionaires funded both. They paid for phone rooms, and classified ads, and lead material out of the "Ying Yang". Should I have that money for investment, I could do the same.

However I also know the headaches of running Sales Teams, and what it means. When I ran 25 guys, I worked 18 hours a day! Up answering phones in the morning, setting up interviews, training in the afternoon, motivating in the evening, doing the books at night, I had no time for anything but business!

So, I have a workable concept, that works. I know it works, and I can begin, and stay small as long as I desire. One, Two, Three Sales Reps, and sure we grow very slowly. Yet no headaches, and when we get up to the popularity (as word of mouth catches on eventually)... then I can HIRE a Manager to do all that work. I know from experience, that I have the BEST product, at the BEST price, and with the BEST Guarantee. There is no question in my mind. My competition is charging lots more with lots less and running those phone rooms! I have simply a different approach.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Originally posted by James2013
    Graham, I know you do not like being called an idiot, but that is just what you are. What? You have nothing better to do with your life but to harm innocent people?

That is why you are commenting right? To harm others? Is that not your point?

Auto Trader unscrupulous? You think?

Even the Newspaper charged outrageous amounts for an ad, and figured you had nowhere else to really go... UNTIL the internet came to be.

So smart people are coming around to see that online buying from established companies are NOT and CANNOT be scams, and those screaming scams are exactly what YOU are. An idiot.
    Wow buddy, you're right, I dont like being called an idiot because last time I checked? Im not one.

Why am I am commenting online to hurt someone/some business? Because when that said business/some one (case in point TeflonJim/James Sewart) here has little tact (or in this case Morality) other then to scam people into believing he runs a legitimate business that does NOTHING else other then scam people $150/person at a time, that ruffles my feathers a fair bit. So tell me, does that make sense to you now?

Really? I couldn't care less, truth be told, its a beautiful day out, and we have about $80k left worth in crops sitting on the ground waiting to be harvested, yet here I am taking time (that I dont have) out of my day to explain things to a grown man with the intellect of a confused child to explain this.
    You call yourself "innocent"? Are you honestly fucking kidding me? As per that logic, you may as well be calling Hitler innocent because it wasn't him that psychically pushed the buttons to the gas chambers, it was merely him that gave the orders to do so. Yeah, brilliant logic James. (Yet you're one to call people idiots?) Oh, okie dokey.

In the advent of the internet? Yes you had high dollar forms of advertising such as Auto Trader as an example.
    Yet (this is where it gets good... so you may want to read carefully here). You STILL had free online services such as www.usedcalgary.com, or their spin off sites such as www.usededmonton.com or www.usedsaskatoon.com that offered people a phenomenal means to sell their vehicle. Yet it wouldn't cost sellers a cent, and the selection was amazing. So what cause would people realistically have to visit brilliant sites like www.ezscams.com or www.greatscams.com? seriously?
    Oh thats right, there isn't one. Whoops. I think you're right, I made a boo-boo. Buyers can now line up by the hoards to settle for ultra high interest financing (on cars worth WAY more then $10k right?) Like, $15k or god forbid $20k.)

So tell me James. Did you ever walk into a GM dealership and ask just how hard it is to land financing on a $120k Vette?

Oh but sure, we just dont "get it" now do we?
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 10-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Originally posted by spikers
    James, I am going to outline your business model, tell me if anything is untrue in my statement.

You, or an agent of yours, contact people listing their vehicles on Auto trader, or Kijiji, or a similar service, advising that you have buyers lined up, pre-approved with financing in hand, ready to buy their vehicles for the full purchase price. In order to be connected with this person, they have to agree to list their vehicle(s) with you on your website, at a cost of $150. (This seems silly to me, if there is already a qualified buyer wanting to buy that vehicle, why bother with the step of listing it on the website?)

Anyways, lets keep going forward with this.

You give a client a money back guarantee that the vehicle will sell in 90 days or they get a full refund. (one interesting part of the guarantee is that the vehicle will sell in 90 days, not necessarily through your website. For example, you could sell it to your neighbour, and because you sold it, James then does not have to refund your money, simply because it sold. Not because your website facilitated the deal with a pre qualified buyer that wanted to buy the car for the full purchase price.) In order to get this refund, if the vehicle is still in the owner's possession, must go to a public notary, and have them sign off that you still own the vehicle and that it is not sold. BIG thumbs up to one of the Beyond Sponsors, Tpurcell, for offering this service free of charge Last time I had to use a notary public, it cost me $75. So, in order to get my refund of $150, I have to spend half of it to get it back. (Here is the second interesting part. The guarantee is so hard to claim. It is work, time, and money intensive, that it makes submitting a claim against the guarantee a waste of time or a money losing proposition to the seller.)

But lets take a step back here.

So, a seller decides to take out an advert with you James. It is up to them to upload a picture, write and edit a description, field calls from prospective buyers, facilitate the deal, and vette that the buyer is already approved from one of your lenders.

So tell me James, how much work, or after sales support do you offer your customers? Do you at least proof read the ads?

It is funny, I have actually contacted people that are currently advertising vehicles on your website. I asked them 1 question. Would you like to know what it was?

Given the chance to do this all over again, would you list your vehicle again with this website?

Here is the funny part, every single one said "NO!" And the funny part is, NONE of them were contacted by a pre qualified buyer that you claimed were waiting to buy their car!

tell me James, how are you NOT running a scam?
    ^^ BINGO!!!! This right there should be in the OP. Succinctly tied up in one accurate post.

(btw, I also phoned three different customers of ezcarsandtrucks and got the very same responses)

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Great Cars and Trucks went from 200 ads in 2002 to 65,000 ads in 2007 (replaced 3 times over) but this was BEFORE Kijiji. Craigslist was there though. Small in Canada, but the Auto Trader was in "Full Swing"!

www.classyauto.com started right after Great Cars and Trucks. They now have well over 200,000 ads! Neither of these companies has what ezcarsandtrucks.com has to offer. However, what they both did have was a major starting investment! Millionaires funded both. They paid for phone rooms, and classified ads, and lead material out of the "Ying Yang". Should I have that money for investment, I could do the same.

However I also know the headaches of running Sales Teams, and what it means. When I ran 25 guys, I worked 18 hours a day! Up answering phones in the morning, setting up interviews, training in the afternoon, motivating in the evening, doing the books at night, I had no time for anything but business!

So, I have a workable concept, that works. I know it works, and I can begin, and stay small as long as I desire. One, Two, Three Sales Reps, and sure we grow very slowly. Yet no headaches, and when we get up to the popularity (as word of mouth catches on eventually)... then I can HIRE a Manager to do all that work. I know from experience, that I have the BEST product, at the BEST price, and with the BEST Guarantee. There is no question in my mind. My competition is charging lots more with lots less and running those phone rooms! I have simply a different approach.
    You'll notice that classyauto doesn't exist anymore. It got swallowed by "National Vehicle", which is a front for using ebay motors. They're a value add service that acts as a broker for you to sell your car. They list your vehicle for you on ebay motors, and then field all the calls etc and only bring the serious offers back to the client.

Unlike you. Your business sells a spot on a that can't ever get traffic from actual buyers because nobody can find it. In real terms, you've set yourself up a nice little online dealership with all your inventory sitting on the moon, and hoping to sell your moon cars on earth. Your service isn't small, it's nonexistent. Nobody can find you. That's probably why you don't have any "testimonials". I bet you haven't had one single car sell through your site.

When I googled.. "buy used car online"... your site wasn't listed in the first 10 pages. In internet terms, you don't exist.

As for best in class web design? Kijiji kicks your ass. Ebay kicks your ass. Hell, even the little private specialized car store site that I maintain does more business and get's more hits than you do.

In my personal opinion, your site design is a joke. Your content sucks. Your graphics suck. Your online forms are insecure and are in violation of PIPA for data controls. Then there's the fact your lenders don't acknowledge your existence.

Your business concept sucks man, which is why you're small. It's not because you want to keep it small, it's because there's no way you can grow it.

In the words of Kevin O'Leary, "I forbid you continue in this madness!"

Last edited by codetrap; 10-06-2013 at 10:24 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Crap, I can't believe you guys got worked up enough about this to actually have called some of those people.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by speedog
    Crap, I can't believe you guys got worked up enough about this to actually have called some of those people.
    Some people want real facts. Jim likes making up stats and spouting nonsense, but it would appear some people on this site care enough about the facts that they wanted to check in with people using this one of a kind, best in class service. And in conclusion they discovered that even the people using the service currently, completely regret it.
    -U

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by speedog
    Since he won't listen to reason or logic, guess we have to do it as a public service.

Originally posted by Xtrema

Since he won't listen to reason or logic, guess we have to do it as a public service.
    And yet the anti-Druh forces can't get their act together over something that will most likely more directly affect them and many others. Pretty typical armchair stuff.
    Will fuck off, again.

Originally posted by codetrap

You'll notice that classyauto doesn't exist anymore. It got swallowed by "National Vehicle", which is a front for using ebay motors. They're a value add service that acts as a broker for you to sell your car. They list your vehicle for you on ebay motors, and then field all the calls etc and only bring the serious offers back to the client.

Unlike you. Your business sells a spot on a that can't ever get traffic from actual buyers because nobody can find it. In real terms, you've set yourself up a nice little online dealership with all your inventory sitting on the moon, and hoping to sell your moon cars on earth. Your service isn't small, it's nonexistent. Nobody can find you. That's probably why you don't have any "testimonials". I bet you haven't had one single car sell through your site.

When I googled.. "buy used car online"... your site wasn't listed in the first 10 pages. In internet terms, you don't exist.

As for best in class web design? Kijiji kicks your ass. Ebay kicks your ass. Hell, even the little private specialized car store site that I maintain does more business and get's more hits than you do.

In my personal opinion, your site design is a joke. Your content sucks. Your graphics suck. Your online forms are insecure and are in violation of PIPA for data controls. Then there's the fact your lenders don't acknowledge your existence.

Your business concept sucks man, which is why you're small. It's not because you want to keep it small, it's because there's no way you can grow it.

In the words of Kevin O'Leary, "I forbid you continue in this madness!"

Talk all you wish, criticize all you wish. You still cannot make any suggestions for a better business model. If classy has been bought out, I expected that. I have not looked at them lately. I know they started copying Great Cars and Trucks model, and like them, they never advertised their price on their website, in order to allow the sales reps to charge whatever they wanted.

Eventually they (unlike GC&T) decided to go with a BBB logo (before they changed their pricing plans) and to do that, they needed to list prices. So they opted for 4 packages. Platinum,Gold,Silver and Bronze. Running from $800 per ad to $200. They also at this time took away the Money Back Guarantee, which ... if you think ezcarsandtrucks.com's is in any way tough, you should have seen THEIRS! You never paid online with them, so there was never a secured date of transaction, and that is a major loophole for getting out of any Money Back Guarantee.

Soon they moved in with Ebay after having a significant amount of listings, and it is no wonder they were bought out. That was probably the plan all along.

Yet it is nice, and LAUGHABLE as you nay-sayers who have not a CLUE of the industry comment on your VAST knowledge, based on "nothing but numbers" as you have no idea whatsoever of the mechanics at all, nor could you or would you have any suggestions.

Just like this MORON who figures financing is so easy to come by and that the credit form is insecure. No idea whatsoever of the mechanics! No idea did or does he have of how hard it is to set up ONE finance company to beat the competition with NO vehicles yet on your site, as that takes a lot of selling to accomplish!

Whatever YOU say, there are and have been a lot more vehicles listed on ezcarsandtrucks.com than you mention, and there is no way for YOU to know anyway! I can tell you however that I have been true to my word and there are enough in Alberta NOW to make it viable for the finance company. Certainly if not fully now, in the near future. Having one Province set up is easier to get the 2nd, but still like pulling teeth! So when you are asking for their Company Logo, and making the agreement, they are already going over the EDGE with you to accept beating the competition price! Never mind you berating them about their personal business finance forms, which are really of no issue to you in the first place! Hell, you are lucky enough to get ANY form from them in the first place! They might just rather you have everyone call them.

I know this was true of the 2nd company I set up, as they were not really into this industry, but willing to "test the waters" and see how it goes, as they see a decent business idea. This is why they were willing to go with the 1st companies form, to be adequate for their purposes.

Still, the fact is that I HAVE the experience, and I KNOW the industry, and I HAVE helped set up and run successful websites, and run successful industries in the past. I am consulted for my advise. I don't go off like a MORON and comment with crap that I know nothing about, as with these morons on here!

I doubt any of you could make ONE SALE, if your life depended on it! I can bet you could not last 3 days in the industry without walking out in "sheer frustration"! It is no walk in the park, building a business from scratch, even WITH years of experience!

Yet it has been 2 years, and the business is still here, and growing slowly, next to expand into BC, as nomatter what you think, Alberta is enough built for any single Province. There are more listings on ezcarsandtrucks.com in Alberta than Craigslist has!

And the fact is that it is NOT going away! It will continue, growing slowly, and being 100% up front and legal. Check back in 5 years, and you will see.

Then I can remind you again, just how much of Morons you were.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Talk all you wish, criticize all you wish. You still cannot make any suggestions for a better business model. If classy has been bought out, I expected that. I have not looked at them lately. I know they started copying Great Cars and Trucks model, and like them, they never advertised their price on their website, in order to allow the sales reps to charge whatever they wanted.

Eventually they (unlike GC&T) decided to go with a BBB logo (before they changed their pricing plans) and to do that, they needed to list prices. So they opted for 4 packages. Platinum,Gold,Silver and Bronze. Running from $800 per ad to $200. They also at this time took away the Money Back Guarantee, which ... if you think ezcarsandtrucks.com's is in any way tough, you should have seen THEIRS! You never paid online with them, so there was never a secured date of transaction, and that is a major loophole for getting out of any Money Back Guarantee.

Soon they moved in with Ebay after having a significant amount of listings, and it is no wonder they were bought out. That was probably the plan all along.

Yet it is nice, and LAUGHABLE as you nay-sayers who have not a CLUE of the industry comment on your VAST knowledge, based on "nothing but numbers" as you have no idea whatsoever of the mechanics at all, nor could you or would you have any suggestions.

Just like this MORON who figures financing is so easy to come by and that the credit form is insecure. No idea whatsoever of the mechanics! No idea did or does he have of how hard it is to set up ONE finance company to beat the competition with NO vehicles yet on your site, as that takes a lot of selling to accomplish!

Whatever YOU say, there are and have been a lot more vehicles listed on ezcarsandtrucks.com than you mention, and there is no way for YOU to know anyway! I can tell you however that I have been true to my word and there are enough in Alberta NOW to make it viable for the finance company. Certainly if not fully now, in the near future. Having one Province set up is easier to get the 2nd, but still like pulling teeth! So when you are asking for their Company Logo, and making the agreement, they are already going over the EDGE with you to accept beating the competition price! Never mind you berating them about their personal business finance forms, which are really of no issue to you in the first place! Hell, you are lucky enough to get ANY form from them in the first place! They might just rather you have everyone call them.

I know this was true of the 2nd company I set up, as they were not really into this industry, but willing to "test the waters" and see how it goes, as they see a decent business idea. This is why they were willing to go with the 1st companies form, to be adequate for their purposes.

Still, the fact is that I HAVE the experience, and I KNOW the industry, and I HAVE helped set up and run successful websites, and run successful industries in the past. I am consulted for my advise. I don't go off like a MORON and comment with crap that I know nothing about, as with these morons on here!

I doubt any of you could make ONE SALE, if your life depended on it! I can bet you could not last 3 days in the industry without walking out in "sheer frustration"! It is no walk in the park, building a business from scratch, even WITH years of experience!

Yet it has been 2 years, and the business is still here, and growing slowly, next to expand into BC, as nomatter what you think, Alberta is enough built for any single Province. There are more listings on ezcarsandtrucks.com in Alberta than Craigslist has!

And the fact is that it is NOT going away! It will continue, growing slowly, and being 100% up front and legal. Check back in 5 years, and you will see.

Then I can remind you again, just how much of Morons you were.
    More of the same. lol

This has gone from being sad to being funny again.

My Ride
    LHD CYM R1 FD3S

EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS.COM JAMES STEWART

For easier Googling..
    Last edited by A3GTiVR6SC; 10-06-2013 at 11:56 AM.

I need to stop

Last edited by C_Dave45; 10-06-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Originally posted by Unknown303

Some people want real facts. Jim likes making up stats and spouting nonsense, but it would appear some people on this site care enough about the facts that they wanted to check in with people using this one of a kind, best in class service. And in conclusion they discovered that even the people using the service currently, completely regret it.
    I don't make up stats. I don't HAVE any stats! The Auto Trader HAS stats, but they are not telling YOU moron! Why do you think that is?

Just to prove you are a moron, I take your last sentence:

"And in conclusion they discovered that even the people using the service currently, completely regret it."

Ok Moron, how many people who have NOT sold their vehicles yet are gonna be THRILLED with the service? Huh moron? They were thrilled enough to list. They will be really thrilled if their vehicle sells. If they are still listed, their vehicle has NOT sold. So NO! They are not thrilled!

And I will tell you something else moron... when it DOES sell... they will not be rushing to my door with Testimonials either! <== Is that a wake up call for ya?

The FACTS are that you have a hope in hell of selling a vehicle over 10k with NO financing! Certainly you are going to have to waste your time with SOME, even if you are successful, simply because you do not have it! If ONE hour of your time with ONE customer is not worth $150 to you, because you NEEDED financing, well then how about 2? 3? Does your moronic brain even consider that it MIGHT be better to have financing than NO financing? Huh? Over your head?

My Ride
    Horse

Originally posted by C_Dave45

I'm the &quot;HEAD of the morons&quot;!!

I say Custom User Titles for you and FraserB! Or you guys could fight for it

I know from experience, that I have the BEST product, at the BEST price, and with the BEST Guarantee.
    Have you been watching too much of Regular Car Reviews?
    Last edited by xnvy; 10-06-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART. EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART IS A SCAM. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY EZCARSANDTRUCKS JAMES STEWART.

For easier Google searching...
    No you haven't! Show your receipt! It came in your email for your purchase, saying ezcarsandtrucks.com as the payment made to.

Put up or shut up liar!

My Ride
    Grimace

The FACTS are that you have a hope in hell of selling a vehicle over 10k with NO financing! Certainly you are going to have to waste your time with SOME, even if you are successful, simply because you do not have it! If ONE hour of your time with ONE customer is not worth $150 to you, because you NEEDED financing, well then how about 2? 3? Does your moronic brain even consider that it MIGHT be better to have financing than NO financing? Huh? Over your head?
    I sold my car no problem on kijiji to the first buyer no problem >$10k, my friends have done the same for vehicles much higher than $10k with no issues on kijiji

And I say prove it! My experience and proof of people with vehicles for sale over 2 months says you are a liar!

Put up or shut up!

My Ride
    Hatred

I don't make up stats. I don't HAVE any stats! The Auto Trader HAS stats, but they are not telling YOU moron! Why do you think that is?

Just to prove you are a moron, I take your last sentence:

&quot;And in conclusion they discovered that even the people using the service currently, completely regret it.&quot;

Ok Moron, how many people who have NOT sold their vehicles yet are gonna be THRILLED with the service? Huh moron? They were thrilled enough to list. They will be really thrilled if their vehicle sells. If they are still listed, their vehicle has NOT sold. So NO! They are not thrilled!

And I will tell you something else moron... when it DOES sell... they will not be rushing to my door with Testimonials either! &lt;== Is that a wake up call for ya?

You're kind of stupid hey. Just because someone lists on your site doesn't mean there's someone sitting there already with financing. That's what doesn't make any sense about your JD and Coke soaked rambling. Sure you offer the ability (maybe) to secure financing (From a non-secure page) but that in no way means that a person listing on your site is guaranteed a buyer with approved financing from your site.

And I say prove it! My experience and proof of people with vehicles for sale over 2 months says you are a liar!

Put up or shut up!
    You haven't posted shit for proof yet. You never have and probably never will because you make up all these stats and figured that work in your favor.
    -U

My Ride
    Horse

^James, check the marketplace. Nearly everything that has been sold on there was sold through a service such as Craigslist or Kijiji. The evidence is there, you just don't want to see it.

I sold an $8,500 Subaru to an 18 year old kid. There is no way an 18 year old kid that is still in high school has that kind of money lying around to blow on a car. How do you think he got the money then? A loan. A bank gave $8,000 to an 18 year old so he could purchase a heavily modified car that was 13 years old and in pretty rough shape. Plenty of others have posted in this thread with similar stories of selling cars worth $10k on kijiji for free yet you just ask for "proof." Hundreds of people are contradicting you and there is a sub-forum chock-full with evidence to support them yet you consistently ignore this and call us the morons?

I work in mental health, I would not be surprised if I see you as a patient in the future.

Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast