Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 98 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2581

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    TDI

Originally posted by James2013
    No ... not in my industry, as the first thing on peoples minds when they are offered something from my industry, is the worry that it might be a scam.

Now if they allow me to show them the business model, that no longer becomes an issue. However if they do any searching (which does not take much if you just google the company) they will find their biggest fear point BLANK ... right in their face. And they do not NEED to read it, at that point. They just drop all desire to actually investigate further.

Unlike any other industry you could think of, mine is one that is targeted in that way. So... I have left it. For a number of Months... and guess what? It still shows up, although not commented on in months, right under my business name displaying MY name, MY business & Scam.

So it does not fade, with lack of comments. It remains, and will remain until I do something about it.
    I swore I wouldn't post in this... but here it goes.

The problem as I see it is you took a business model that has been used to scam people and tried to make it legitimate. Regardless of what you've done to it it's still going to smell like a scam. This type of model is now tainted and I don't see big success coming from it and you will always deal with this problem.

If you are the businessman you say you are you should move on. Good businesses fail every day, a good businessman will identify the point of diminishing returns, cut his losses and start a new venture.

Please note nothing I've said is meant as a PERSONAL attack. I am just critiquing your business model.

Wow, he's resorted to making threats against people on here. I honestly can't believe the lengths ezcarsandtrucks.com will go to. I truly feel sorry, James I hope you will simply stop posting, its only getting worse here.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

Originally posted by phil98z24

Since you have been bringing up "the law", and that you think you have relief in punitive damages (good luck with that in Canada, you'd have a better chance of seeing a unicorn in the wild), here is the law about what I believe you are alluding to:

346. (1) Every one commits extortion who, without reasonable justification or excuse and with intent to obtain anything, by threats, accusations, menaces or violence induces or attempts to induce any person, whether or not he is the person threatened, accused or menaced or to whom violence is shown, to do anything or cause anything to be done.

James, I've told you before and I'll tell you again - let it go. If by some chance you actually follow through on what you're saying, it can turn into a criminal investigation. Find civil remedy if you think you are entitled to it, but enough of the "bad things will happen to you" crap.
    I have found in my life that bad things will happen from KARMA. Never mind anyone doing anything to harm you BACK or not.

As a matter of fact, Ben Franklin once said:

"If someone harms you really badly in life, and you even lift ONE finger to get that person back, then THEY are no longer guilty. However if you do NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING, then they will remain guilty for the rest of their natural lives".

Not only have I learned that, but I have seen it actually play out. In reality. In a few circumstances.

However the internet was not around in Ben's day. And people actually did have to spend some time on digging, in order to find out facts about people or businesses.

As I said, it does not matter if I do not make comments, this will continue to cause me trouble. So, faced with something that will continue to cause YOU trouble, what advise would you have? Do nothing? Doing nothing will not only allow it to continue, but it will very much hamper your ability to not only bring in customers, but even hire people to work. It can and might totally destroy your business... all because of one person, who could not simply investigate, fairly, and make his own decisions without name calling and discrediting by name, someone who simply offered him something, which he refused to look at?

I have more than a decent case here for anyone rational to understand. Certainly all the entities I mention could see the rationale behind it, without anything bad having to happen, to make them come to terms and see the light.

Yet nothing Criminal needs to happen, it just depends on how far someone is willing to go, and how irrational some others want to be.

Well then I guess it looks like you have some negative karma coming back at you right now.

My Ride
    1917 Model T, VW Baja, '18 Ram 2500 CTD/6spd

As a matter of fact, Ben Franklin once said:

"If someone harms you really badly in life, and you even lift ONE finger to get that person back, then THEY are no longer guilty. However if you do NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING, then they will remain guilty for the rest of their natural lives".

Not only have I learned that, but I have seen it actually play out. In reality. In a few circumstances.
    Ok, so the stupid pictures you hacked together trying to discredit A790 and C_Dave45's legitimate businesses aren't lifting a finger in retaliation? I wonder if you even believe your own shit.

100 pages by 5pm today??

My Ride
    Horse

^Anybody taking bets?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Gotta print this thread out. Just show it to kids and they'll swear off drugs for life haha.

Maybe googe can track his IP and we can do a Beyond meet at Starbucks, for no other reason other than to confirm James is actually rea.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by megavolt

I swore I wouldn't post in this... but here it goes.

The problem as I see it is you took a business model that has been used to scam people and tried to make it legitimate. Regardless of what you've done to it it's still going to smell like a scam. This type of model is now tainted and I don't see big success coming from it and you will always deal with this problem.

If you are the businessman you say you are you should move on. Good businesses fail every day, a good businessman will identify the point of diminishing returns, cut his losses and start a new venture.

Please note nothing I've said is meant as a PERSONAL attack. I am just critiquing your business model.
    Oh you are quite right. I knew this when the bad people were doing it, and fought against it, but I saw it then, as I do today, as the ONLY way that people will be able to sell fairly in the marketplace. Just because some company did WRONG things does not mean every company is going to to the same, or in fact has it in their business model. In reality, the ONLY 2 things that are the same in this business model are the Money Back Guarantee, and the fact that it is Internet Advertising.

Now although you make a point, are Money Back Guarantee's totally dead in the Marketplace? No. So, just because some company used one, in a illegitimate way, does not mean they are no longer viable in the marketplace.

Internet Advertising too is not about to end. So slings and arrows, I can handle, and if questioned about the possible "scam chances and the similarities", I can well handle that in any discussion. My model is different. People pay securely on-line using PayPal, and it is time and date stamped, and the Money Back Guarantee is accepted and documented as accepted BEFORE the purchase. Therefore totally different from the "scam reference" they may have made. The only claim they can make is that it is "Too Hard" to comply with, which can be easily disputed with the fact that any Bank Manager or Public Office can in fact provide them with all they need to fulfill their end of the money back guarantee.

The only other reference is not something that is going to end... "Internet Advertising".

Many other companies in my industry have simply taken away the Money Back Guarantee, and I could do the same, making my business totally unrelated to any past scams at all. Yet as I have said, in other industries it is still used. They are not about to withdraw THEIRS, as they see it as a tool still, even though they too have been painted with the scam brush for offering it.

Tough call. I may remove it, but find it beneficial in the beginning. I doubt it is time yet, and as I say, I have no major issue with people who actually look at my business model. None actually.

My ONLY issue remains with the threads created by really Stupid people, who have NOT investigated, but use my name and my companies name and and scam in their headline. That is an issue to me.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Was on your lovely FB page and it looks like you are looking for some investors.

How do I become an investor in your business?

Do you have financials?

Do you have a Media Kit?

Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    Model S

He is currently at a starbucks. First one to find him and pose with a sign wins something.

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

Originally posted by googe
    He is currently at a starbucks. First one to find him and pose with a sign wins something.
    the hunt is on!

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by googe
    Which quadrant of the city?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by FraserB

Which quadrant of the city?
    walking distance from the drop in centre....

Originally posted by carson blocks

Ok, so the stupid pictures you hacked together trying to discredit A790 and C_Dave45's legitimate businesses aren't lifting a finger in retaliation? I wonder if you even believe your own shit.
    You conveniently did not post the very next part about the Internet not being around in Ben’s day and that then it was hard to do research on businesses and peoples names. If you are worried about a scam, and you never look at the business model, but simply search google for that companies name, and that company name comes up with the name of the person you were talking to, and scam in the same headline, then you are apt not to even read it. Apt to never even investigate, as the idiot had not when he posted the thread. Yet without even investigating, you probably would find that confirmation enough, to no longer even investigate.
    So, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander here, and if these two do not know YET how much this crap can hurt a business, even unjustifiably (as in my case)… then they will see what it is like when it happens to them, and it IS justified.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

You conveniently did not post the very next part about the Internet not being around in Ben’s day and that then it was hard to do research on businesses and peoples names. If you are worried about a scam, and you never look at the business model, but simply search google for that companies name, and that company name comes up with the name of the person you were talking to, and scam in the same headline, then you are apt not to even read it. Apt to never even investigate, as the idiot had not when he posted the thread. Yet without even investigating, you probably would find that confirmation enough, to no longer even investigate.
    So, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander here, and if these two do not know YET how much this crap can hurt a business, even unjustifiably (as in my case)… then they will see what it is like when it happens to them, and it IS justified.
    If anything I'm MORE likely to use A790 or C_Dave45's business' because of this thread, since they're concerned about scammers like you taking peoples hard earned money.

Originally posted by btimbit

If anything I'm MORE likely to use A790 or C_Dave45's business' because of this thread, since they're concerned about scammers like you taking peoples hard earned money.
    Well that just shows you as stupid. As you have no reason or call or example to call me a scammer in any way shape or form

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

I'm done lol. It's to the point where it's kind of sad since it is apparent there is something very wrong with him.

Let this die and get some help James.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-22-2019 at 10:05 AM.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Well that just shows you as stupid. As you have no reason or call or example to call me a scammer in any way shape or form
    Aside the the numerous reasons already mentioned, I've yet to come across a legitimate businessman who resorts to threats and namecalling when his legitimacy is questioned. What NORMAL people would have done, is proven their legitimacy.

Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast