Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 99 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 89 98 99 100 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2581

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by James2013
    Yet nothing Criminal needs to happen, it just depends on how far someone is willing to go, and how irrational some others want to be.
    Quoted for posterity.

Veiled passive agressive threats still constitute a threat. Regardless of anything else in the thread, threats of harm to ones person or property as a by-product of not getting what you want ARE illegal and uncalled for. Yes it's "open to interpretation" but, it rings clear to any "thinking person".

Tread lightly. Some members are Police, some are not. But some are.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 10-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Uh huh.... except for the part where you take peoples money, don't follow through and then reneg on your refund policy

(
    I don't take peoples money. They pay for an ad. Better than a fair price for what is offered, but they make the decision to do that, and hopefully the advantage of getting their money back if it does not work for them, is the last reason why they are listing. Again, I could take it away. My competition has. Simply paying ONCE to advertise for as long as it sells is worth it to some people for $150.

Now as for reneg? Have you any examples or just spewing shit? I would say the latter unless you can show something to back up your claims, as there have been NONE ever that as you say reneg. Nobody yet in 2 years needing the refund.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Do you at least make a purchase at starbucks or do you just leech their wifi?
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Originally posted by btimbit

Aside the the numerous reasons already mentioned, I've yet to come across a legitimate businessman who resorts to threats and namecalling when his legitimacy is questioned. What NORMAL people would have done, is proven their legitimacy.
    Ahh we tried that. It was only AFTER we responded to the name calling and showed the legitimacy that these guys kept going FURTHER and FURTHER into the business model, which was NEVER of issue in the first place, as it was never seen, that I had to show how moronic their claims were.

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Quoted for posterity.

Veiled passive agressive threats still constitute a threat. Regardless of anything else in the thread, threats of harm to ones person or property as a by-product of not getting what you want ARE illegal and uncalled for. Yes it's "open to interpretation" but, it rings clear to any "thinking person".

Tread lightly. Some members are Police, some are not.
    There is no "Veiled Threat" there! I made it quite clear that I was going to be working at making sure they are going to have issues. I NEVER said what they were. And as far as criminal intent goes, I already see people "hinting at" actions which will result in altercations which very well MIGHT lead to something physical happening, finding me to meet up in person and such. Who is calling on that? Not me. No... I think you are talking of the wrong person if you are talking about personal one on one confrontations and who is calling for it. That would be the THREAT. Not initiated by ME, but by someone else. Generally a moron.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

time to
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

On my way to Starbucks, can`t wait to win jackpot

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

so close to 100 pages...

My Ride
    Hybrid

There is no "Veiled Threat" there! I made it quite clear that I was going to be working at making sure they are going to have issues. I NEVER said what they were. And as far as criminal intent goes, I already see people "hinting at" actions which will result in altercations which very well MIGHT lead to something physical happening, finding me to meet up in person and such. Who is calling on that? Not me. No... I think you are talking of the wrong person if you are talking about personal one on one confrontations and who is calling for it. That would be the THREAT. Not initiated by ME, but by someone else. Generally a moron.
    Just to be clear, nobody has made any mention of a physical confrontation except for you, with a straightforward threat (not even "veiled").

Members here have only made reference to congregating at a local coffee shop and/or taking photos in a public place. Neither of which can be construed in any way as an illegal activity or physical confrontation.

Say "hinting at" or "might" all you like, but a threat is a threat.
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    TDi

100!
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Almost 100 of arguing with a guy who should definitely be wearing a helmet.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Last edited by kvg; 10-11-2013 at 01:41 PM.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Show me 100!

My Ride
    Ford F150

Actually you it was calling spikers and others cowards and daring them to come meet you face to face.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

I am on page 50 you people need more posts per page...50 more to go

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb

Actually you it was calling spikers and others cowards and daring them to come meet you face to face.
    Nah, I think it happened before that, with something THEY said, if not mistaken. Possibly you should look again at the people INSTIGATING stuff, as opposed to people reacting.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Someone that has the time should go through and create a timeline or flow chart for the happenings of this thread... Then the rest of us can comment haha..

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by JfuckinC
    Someone that has the time should go through and create a timeline or flow chart for the happenings of this thread... Then the rest of us can comment haha..

Christ, I'm already bored of my long weekend, but not THAT bored

My Ride
    Grimace

Come on still 99!!!!!!!!!!
    Great thread still.....

Nah, I think it happened before that, with something THEY said, if not mistaken. Possibly you should look again at the people INSTIGATING stuff, as opposed to people reacting.
    It's kinda like someone saying to someone...

"I am gonna come over there and show you Whats What!"

And the other person saying:

"Yea, well stand up Jerk, and come here, as I will kick yer ass"

Well... now you could quote the latter as the threat, but in reality, the first person made the threat, uncalled for, and for no apparent reason that they were being harmed. They were TRYING to incite violence. Not the person reacting.

I think if you look at what was ever said BEFORE here, you will find someone doing just that. Trying to incite. The other person (me) simply reacting.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

1 hunnid
    Life is a Gamble.

Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 89 98 99 100 109 ... LastLast