Quantcast
Former Acct 495 (AU2) & BC2 Students - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Former Acct 495 (AU2) & BC2 Students

My Ride
    96 jrsc 'teg gsr

Default Former Acct 495 (AU2) & BC2 Students

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is such a good idea but I seem to have run out of options other than working on the business case myself. My partner always bails out on me the last minute. Yesterday he decided to go to Radium instead of working on the case. I spent the whole day yesterday just working on one task (I'm on task 2a). Anyways, I've asked everyone I know that have taken the course if I could borrow their business case and use it as reference only but it looks like I'm a little too late as they have already lent theirs to their friends and some are just simply reluctant which I totally understand; I can respect that.

Would anyone here be willing to lend me their business case (bc2)? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kanto_Terrors; 09-17-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Sounds like Academic Misconduct to me.. not a good thing to be asking on a Public forum. When I did BC-2 it wasn't a group project, it was Solo... did they change this ??

My Ride
    96 jrsc 'teg gsr

Unhappy

No. It's still is an individual project. However, instructor said that we can work together but have to submit the case individually (with the receipt).

When I took AU2 and BC2, the business case was very straight forward and you just follow the instructions step by step. Is that still not the case?

My Ride
    96 jrsc 'teg gsr

A lot of the students are saying that it is the same case ten years ago. There have been changes year to year, but essentially it is the same case. I have not seen an old case so I don't have anything to compare (and I wouldn't be here). My partner took this course in 2010 but dropped out, he has the 2010 version I have 2011; they are slightly different from one another.

Anyway, I find that although the students have group together, they are also struggling to answer the tasks. One group actually approached about the same task I got stuck in. Maybe it is not as straight forward as it was before