Quantcast
What is your favorite reward credit card? - Page 60 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 60 of 132 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2622

Thread: What is your favorite reward credit card?

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by Khyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone gotten this one recently? I applied a few months ago after one of the Amazon notices, and nothing. Credit score just under 800, but I'm thinking they are swamped.
    got mine beginning of February, use it mostly for automated US subscription and purchases.
    no TAP and not being able to change PIN means I will rarely use it for day to day use.

My Ride
    17 M3 ZCP + 18 X3M40

I tried searching but couldn't find anything on the TD Visa Infinite Privilege. There's 60 pages in this thread so forgive me if I missed it.

Any thoughts on that card? I've never had anything with aeroplan before.

I currently have a National Bank World Elite MC. I have had this for years but I just cant deal with National Bank anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Khyron View Post
    Has anyone gotten this one recently? I applied a few months ago after one of the Amazon notices, and nothing. Credit score just under 800, but I'm thinking they are swamped.
    I still don't have mine, it's been 3-4 weeks. The family members who also signed up for it have got theirs though. I think it's been getting a TON of online exposure since the Amazon cancellation that they are getting slammed with applications. And probably even more now that the Rogers/Fido cards suck now.

My Ride
    Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Red@8 View Post
    I tried searching but couldn't find anything on the TD Visa Infinite Privilege. There's 60 pages in this thread so forgive me if I missed it.
    Any thoughts on that card? I've never had anything with aeroplan before.
    I currently have a National Bank World Elite MC. I have had this for years but I just cant deal with National Bank anymore.
    The TD Visa Infinite Privilege is a bit overpriced for the perks.
    I got more value out of the Platinum American Express, and it was only $100 more for annual fee if you factor in the $200 annual travel credit.

Whether or not either of them is worth the high fee is an entirely different debate.
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    BMW

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    The TD Visa Infinite Privilege is a bit overpriced for the perks.
    I got more value out of the Platinum American Express, and it was only $100 more for annual fee if you factor in the $200 annual travel credit.

Whether or not either of them is worth the high fee is an entirely different debate.
    TD Visa Infinite is no charge if you have select service account with TD, thats one of my favourite cards.

Got my American Express platinum 6 months ago, absolutely loving it. High annual fees, but great perks, especially if you like dining out and travel quite a bit. Centurion lounge in HK was pretty nice.

FYI, new Rogers World Elite coming out soon. This is why they diluted the benefits of their existing Platinum MC.

Can’t find any official Rogers web pages showing the details but I got this in my email today:

The Rogers World Elite Mastercard gives you access to our highest rate of cash back rewards, everywhere you shop - with no caps or hidden fees. Plus, there's no Annual Fee!
    -Earn 4% unlimited cash back on all your purchases made in a foreign currency1
    -Earn 2% unlimited cash back rewards on Rogers products and services including your Rogers, Fido or chatr monthly bill1
    -Earn 1.75% unlimited cash back on all other purchases1
    -Enjoy insurance benefits3 at no extra cost, including: Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection, Rental Car Collision/Damage, Out-of-Province/Out-of-Country Emergency Medical, Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation
    Good card overall, especially considering there is no yearly fee. Like the existing platinum, biggest drawback is cashback once per year unless you have a Rogers/Fido payment that you can apply cashback to any time.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    FYI, new Rogers World Elite coming out soon. This is why they diluted the benefits of their existing Platinum MC.

Can’t find any official Rogers web pages showing the details but I got this in my email today:

Good card overall, especially considering there is no yearly fee. Like the existing platinum, biggest drawback is cashback once per year unless you have a Rogers/Fido payment that you can apply cashback to any time.
    Is there only no annual fee for Rogers customers? Also, how can anyone trust them not to change their policies down the road after they just neutered their previous card? And yeah the once per year cashback kind of sucks, even though it's technically not really different than getting it more often. 1.75% is low as well, but I don't think there are many 2% cards left these days and those have annual fees. Decent card as long as they don't lower the benefits after they have you signed up like they did with the last one.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by JLau View Post
    TD Visa Infinite is no charge if you have select service account with TD, thats one of my favourite cards.
    I believe you are confusing First Class Travel Infinite with Infinite Privilege.

My Ride
    Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by JLau View Post
    Got my American Express platinum 6 months ago, absolutely loving it. High annual fees, but great perks, especially if you like dining out and travel quite a bit. Centurion lounge in HK was pretty nice.
    There's 3 TD Visa Infinite cards (Aeroplan, Cash Back, and First Class Travel), I recently switched from the First Class Travel to the Cash Back (3% cash back on certain categories) and find it better for my needs than the Aeroplan Visa Infinite.

But he was asking about the Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege, which has a $399 annual fee (TD wouldn't waive even $120 of it with an All inclusive account). The Amex Plat is much better for only $100 more.

My Ride
    17 M3 ZCP + 18 X3M40

But he was asking about the Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege, which has a $399 annual fee (TD wouldn't waive even $120 of it with an All inclusive account). The Amex Plat is much better for only $100 more.
    Yes, correct. I was at TD today and exactly as you mentioned they would not waive the $120 portion of the fees. I am nervous about AMEX and its usefulness in the sense that I do know of a few merchants that dont accept it. I never carry cash and I generally only have one personal CC. My Infinite Privilege is in the mail.

TD has been waiving my fee each year with the select service account. It is the Visa Intimate cash back card with the $120 fee. I was thinking of seeing if they will upgrade the card to the privilege and still waive the fee.

My Ride
    Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by roopi View Post
    TD has been waiving my fee each year with the select service account. It is the Visa Intimate cash back card with the $120 fee.
    This is standard. Select Service is called "All Inclusive" now
    I was thinking of seeing if they will upgrade the card to the privilege and still waive the fee.
    Report back how that goes... In my experience (and others'), they won't even waive $120 out of the $399 much less the full $399.

My Ride
    Lease

they won't even waive $120 out of the $399 much less the full $399.
    I was thinking of seeing if they will upgrade the card to the privilege and still waive the fee.

Oh man, thanks to this thread, gonna save $251/year from here on, stupid eHarmony auto renewal.

Was logging into TD to prove TD's been waviering $120 in my select account against $399 Infinite Privilege for me in the past years... but got rid of the Infinite Privilege sometimes in summer to just Infinite Aeroplan, the Privilege removed way too many previous peaks it was annoying (can be referenced few pages back in this thread), the paperless records doesn't go back that far. Sometimes for situations like these, wish to go back on paper statements and keep them 5+ years laying around the house lol.

My Ride
    Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by TomcoPDR View Post
    Was logging into TD to prove TD's been waviering $120 in my select account against $399 Infinite Privilege for me in the past years...
    Must be an exemption for real ballers, not wannabes like me

Must be an exemption for real ballers, not wannabes like me
    They just waive it if you keep a certain balance in your chequing account. That money is probably better off sitting in investments, so it really isn't much of a perk.

My Ride
    Lease

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    They just waive it if you keep a certain balance in your chequing account. That money is probably better off sitting in investments, so it really isn't much of a perk.
    Td select account, now the all inclusive. Yes if u keep over $5,000 balance they'll waiver cc up to $120.

What the others are saying is td aeroplan infinite privilege of $399/ year. Td won't even provide the $120 waiver. No idea why td override $399-$120 for me. But since the summer, went back to a regular td aeroplan infinite... as imo inifinite privilege peaks aren't worth it anymore; at least I'm not getting good use out of that cc.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    looks like the Home Trust is one of the only options now.
    Appled Feb 27. Received approval email today. Zero communication between the two events.

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Any have the Rogers MC and switched to their World Elite MC?

Min 80K income or 150K combined household
    No annual fee
    4% back on foreign currency
    2% back on rogers
    1.75% back on others

https://imgur.com/a/nKeph
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

^sweet, that's good to know as they are dropping the cash back on the current Rogers card from 1.75% to 1.25%. I'd make that switch for sure as long as the cash back can be used for anything.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    Any have the Rogers MC and switched to their World Elite MC?

Min 80K income or 150K combined household
    No annual fee
    4% back on foreign currency
    2% back on rogers
    1.75% back on others

https://imgur.com/a/nKeph
    Yup! Auto approval since I had the regular Rogers MC previously.

Page 60 of 132 FirstFirst ... 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast