Quantcast
Who would you vote for? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

39 25.49%
  • Obama

114 74.51%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who would you vote for?

My Ride
    Gets me to lease

Default Who would you vote for?

Just curious how the beyond community would vote if you were a US citizen (maybe some of you are).

Explaining why might be nice too.

*Edit.. Haha, it was just coincidence but even the colors in the Poll reflect the appropriate colors for their partys.
    Last edited by themack89; 10-04-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    On Sabbatical

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

Mitt's a douche bag and a liar...oh, and doesn't care about 47% of the population. He's so out of touch with reality that it's painful to watch him try to pretend to understand the issues.
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Probably Obama, the lesser of two evils. Then again, I'm in California, not exactly a swing state.

But dam that debate hurt

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 03:07 AM.

My Ride

Originally posted by kaput
    Obama, I can't understand why anyone (other than the 1%) would vote for Mitt. Why don't Americans like Obama?
    Because a lot of Americans expected Obama to fix everything in four years. We're not very patient. As Homer Simpson once said, "Thirty seconds?! But I want it now!"

Also a lot of what the Obama administration has been doing isn't exactly any changes. We're still in Iraq, still in Afghanistan, we "secretly" drone people in Pakistan, we've destroyed the whole whistle blower protection laws, TSA is worse, Guantanamo Bay still exists, constant attempts to end online freedom, and a few others I can't remember right now.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Romney is a psycho mormon nut job with no tangible plans. Trickle down has been proven not work and thats pretty much his plan. He has no desire to change the current system because he profits off the boom and he profits off the bubble bursting.

He dosent care about education reform cause he thinks its up to the individual states. Not his problem if half the country or more are retarded.

Guy is a loon. Not to mention his love of military. WHy so much love for the military????
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

Originally posted by cycosis
    Romney is a psycho mormon nut job with no tangible plans. Trickle down has been proven not work and thats pretty much his plan. He has no desire to change the current system because he profits off the boom and he profits off the bubble bursting.

He dosent care about education reform cause he thinks its up to the individual states. Not his problem if half the country or more are retarded.

Guy is a loon. Not to mention his love of military. WHy so much love for the military????
    You pretty much stated EXACTLY why most southern states WILL be voting for Romney.

If I was in the US I would probably vote for Romney. You can't have an educated, rational, smart, intelligent person like Obama run a country with the bulk of the population being creationists, uneducated, Jersey Shore watching rednecks. It just doesn't work. As much as I hate to say it; US will no longer be a super power in this world going forward in the years to come.

For those who have watched Idiocracy, I have a feeling that it's the near future for United States of America.
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

Obama, but only because he seems to be the slight lesser of two evils.

At the end of the day, corporations & their lobbyists control the direction of the US.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by masoncgy

At the end of the day, corporations & their lobbyists control the direction of the US.
    So true. Until the money is removed from politics, and lobbyists are removed; money will always be a huge deciding factor.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by projekz

As much as I hate to say it; US will no longer be a super power in this world going forward in the years to come.
    And it never will be again. You have a broke country that is surviving on credit, half your population is going to need entitlement benefits in the near future due to age and the other half is mostly hipsters and children who think they are entitled to everything.

If Obama is elected again, which probablt will happen, the whole country will turn into a slum inside of 4 years.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

I am American and I am voting for Obama. I think he's doing a great job as president, and is putting us back on track after we were so badly derailed by the Bush regime.

The last thing we need is another corporate-puppet-republican in the white house.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-11-2019 at 08:49 AM.

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

The U.S. should just call it a day, have another Civil war and split the north from the south. Have Obama run the north and Romney run the south.

Problem solved!
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

My Ride

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Love that movie... and yes, it is coming true!

Although I have to say that President "Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho" was awesome!!

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

Originally posted by projekz

If I was in the US I would probably vote for Romney. You can't have an educated, rational, smart, intelligent person like Obama run a country with the bulk of the population being creationists, uneducated, Jersey Shore watching rednecks.

Obamas comfortable voice is the same magic a creationist believes in.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

I actually like Obama. I'll admit - I'm really somewhat smitten by his charisma and truly think he is doing what he believes to be best for all Americans.

Yes he has had some stumbles, but all presidents have. And if you consider what he was left to work with along with the downfall of a global economy, what does everyone really expect?

He's been scandal-free, and I have a feeling if Mitt became president there would be more than one eyebrow-raising moment with him.

And besides that, I've never been a fan of Republicans. If they weren't bad before, the Bush (X2) years totally sealed the coffin imo.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by FraserB

And it never will be again. You have a broke country that is surviving on credit, half your population is going to need entitlement benefits in the near future due to age and the other half is mostly hipsters and children who think they are entitled to everything.

If Obama is elected again, which probablt will happen, the whole country will turn into a slum inside of 4 years.
    And you naturally presume that Romey's trickle-down economics and increased bank deregulation is the solution, then?

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Originally posted by FraserB

I do believe its broken. From what I can take of it, you wont get the necessary financial sector regulation/reform as there are too many lobbyists in washington, as well as washington controls our "lovely" IMF. Cant get rid of lobbyists, cant get rid of speculators, no control on capital flows, etc will continue to fuck the economy in more and more surges and bubble bursting.

You also wont get progress due to the Republicans obstructionism. Their sole prerogative is to vote the other way on anything Obama tabled. They were the least effective congress in history. They dont seem to care about the population, only their political job which means voting along party lines.
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    oooo

Originally posted by Zephyr
    Probably Obama, the lesser of two evils. Then again, I'm in California, not exactly a swing state.

But dam that debate hurt

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    I'm sitting in a customers lobby waiting for him right now here in Orange County. I have to say I am shocked at just how many people here are pro Romney. I thought Cali would be 99% Obama, but a lot of offices I go into people say they like Obama, but are voting for Romney.

I have to say too that last time I was here a year ago I notice a lot more closed down businesses. I've lost 3 plants due to bankruptcy and most of the other ones don't look like they are doing all that well. Really crummy to see how much harder people here have to hustle for a buck now. Not saying there isn't money here, it's still as retarded as usual, I just see a lot more of the have-nots this time.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

My Ride

Originally posted by sillysod

I'm sitting in a customers lobby waiting for him right now here in Orange County. I have to say I am shocked at just how many people here are pro Romney. I thought Cali would be 99% Obama, but a lot of offices I go into people say they like Obama, but are voting for Romney.

I have to say too that last time I was here a year ago I notice a lot more closed down businesses. I've lost 3 plants due to bankruptcy and most of the other ones don't look like they are doing all that well. Really crummy to see how much harder people here have to hustle for a buck now. Not saying there isn't money here, it's still as retarded as usual, I just see a lot more of the have-nots this time.
    It's because everyone wanted immediate results. If there is none, what's the best thing to do? Vote for the other person. Our corrupt media isn't helping either.

I believe the person that would benefit the most from Romney winning is Hilary Clinton. Romney would probably give Americans such a bad taste that they will want to go back to a Democrat president. Hilary 2016 seems more possible if Romney wins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast