Quantcast
CPS In Car cam vids - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CPS In Car cam vids

Those were great! Like you all said it looked like I was watching Cops!

Nuts that it was in Calgary
    Euro

Originally posted by black13
    Damn that red miata at the beginning. Didn't know those kinda crazies are in this town.
    I will admit I would have shot him as he tried to carjack the RX.

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 03:04 AM.

Originally posted by kaput

Maybe they were DISTRACTED by their laptops while DRIVING and didn't see the retards approaching.
    Truth. Almost had a cruiser hit me on 17th ave this summer because he was too busy working on his laptop while driving.
    "Uptight user on beyond.ca" - Micheal Platt

Originally posted by rage2

It was like watching super troopers. I was checking to see if the guy running across 16th had a mullet or not.
    I worked with him 2 years ago. sorry no mullet but the rest of the stereotype is pretty fitting.

lol at him getting kicked in the ass.
    2011 Chevy Colorado Z71 - 5.3L LH9 - Daily driver
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

That Miata video was from a pursuit after an armed robbery that turned into an attempted car jacking of that RX where the offender had to be Tasered twice to be taken into custody.

I have attended calls with both the 3 district guy and the traffic member who made that arrest and that stereotype bullshit could not be more wrong. They took a dangerous and anything but funny situation and did a phenomenal job preventing harm to the public.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

1:22 - Why are police slowing down that fast in the far left lane? Caused someone to rear end him. They need to be more cautious when braking by looking in their review mirrors and making sure there isn't someone behind them before slamming on their brakes! This is on Deerfoot, a 100km/h or 110km/h road.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by JustinMCS
    1:22 - Why are police slowing down that fast in the far left lane? Caused someone to rear end him. They need to be more cautious when braking by looking in their review mirrors and making sure there isn't someone behind them before slamming on their brakes! This is on Deerfoot, a 100km/h or 110km/h road.
    Cues in at 117 with the lights already on, guy pulled over quickly, probably meaning lights were on way before video shows. By the time of impact, driver behind had more than enough time to react...Unless, he was impaired, driving to fast, texting, getting a blow job, hit the wrong pedal, brakes failed, was a cabbie or was blind.

Originally posted by phil98z24
    That Miata video was from a pursuit after an armed robbery that turned into an attempted car jacking of that RX where the offender had to be Tasered twice to be taken into custody.

I have attended calls with both the 3 district guy and the traffic member who made that arrest and that stereotype bullshit could not be more wrong. They took a dangerous and anything but funny situation and did a phenomenal job preventing harm to the public.
    I meant the stereotype for a suspect in a high speed chase. the self ruined, under deserving individual with a bad grasp of reality.
    2011 Chevy Colorado Z71 - 5.3L LH9 - Daily driver
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

Originally posted by syritis

I meant the stereotype for a suspect in a high speed chase. the self ruined, under deserving individual with a bad grasp of reality.
    Sorry, I gotcha now. Apologies for assuming it was the coppers... No wonder I was confused, haha.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Originally posted by Toma

That should not be relevant. Even with lights on, they have to drive with care.

I got hit the same way by a cop that did have his lights on downtown, but it was a semi blind intersection.

His fault 100%
    My neice Tboned a cop car at night that turned a hard left in front of her. It happened two years ago at Peigan, no lights. Her car was a write off and she spend months with a sore neck. They came and picked him up and towed his car immediately. She was grilled in the ambulance for nearly 45 minutes. She got some money back for her car but she had to see a lawyer to get compensation for her injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2