Year : 2002
    Make and Model : VW JETTA 1.8T
    Exterior Color : DARK BLUE
    Interior Color : BLACK
    Auto or Manual? : 5 SPEED MANUAL
    Odometer Reading : 178000
    Location of Vehicle : NE CALGARY
    Description :

Suppose to be the wolfsburg edition... no clue what that means other then it came with 18" 20th Anniversary GTI rims(http://art-showtime-tools.blogspot.c...-rims-600.html), I owned it since 2006, non smoking and all premium gas since then. All Stock other then a remote car start, power window power door lock, front heated seats (2), A/C, heated side mirror, cruise control. comes with winter tires on steelies.

it is a 10 year old car, so it has ten years worth of wear n tear. rock chip on hood, minor surface scratch on side, small rust here n there, minor damage on side mirror and a cracked wind shield of course.

reason for selling, I've been working downtown for a while now n dont look like I'll get out off it anytime soon, so I rarely rarely drives it now. really hate to see it go... loves the torque.... but wife is bitching about it just sitting there...

the car is parked at skyview ranch area for viewing anytime, make a time with me for test drives pm email call or text is all fine.

Asking Price : $4000 firm

kijiji link <--- dead link for now

Contact Information
    E-Mail : [email protected]
    Phone : 403-870-0021

Pictures : email me for actual pics
    Last edited by winson2001; 01-08-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    bus pass... again

T_T wife finally noticed that i didnt even put this on kijiji... n now it is.... really hate to sell it.... anyway just a bump, still for sell...
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    bus pass... again

not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but here is an email i just received;

Thanks for the prompt reply. My name is Vanessa Roberts. I believe my son Mike sent you a text message to email me for the sale. I would like to know the lowest price, more pictures and its current condition because i can't come over to inspect it. I'm buying it locally here in Canada for my son studying/working in abroad (Malaysia). I work at sea as i am a marine biologist (I work on the St-Lawrence river in Quebec. my office: Pilotes du Bas-St-Laurent] and due to the nature of my work, phone calls are restricted. I can oly use my iPad to partially communicate. I am really sure he will be more than happy if i am able to purchase it from you because this is what he want and chose from the Advert.
    You need not worry yourself about how it will get to him there in Malaysia as i have a contact of shipping company there that will be handling the pick up and all the paper work.

does this sound like a scam? really? she cant just give her son some money n buy something there? it sounded a little shady to me...
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    drinks gasoline

Originally posted by winson2001
    not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but here is an email i just received;

Thanks for the prompt reply. My name is Vanessa Roberts. I believe my son Mike sent you a text message to email me for the sale. I would like to know the lowest price, more pictures and its current condition because i can't come over to inspect it. I'm buying it locally here in Canada for my son studying/working in abroad (Malaysia). I work at sea as i am a marine biologist (I work on the St-Lawrence river in Quebec. my office: Pilotes du Bas-St-Laurent] and due to the nature of my work, phone calls are restricted. I can oly use my iPad to partially communicate. I am really sure he will be more than happy if i am able to purchase it from you because this is what he want and chose from the Advert.
    You need not worry yourself about how it will get to him there in Malaysia as i have a contact of shipping company there that will be handling the pick up and all the paper work.

does this sound like a scam? really? she cant just give her son some money n buy something there? it sounded a little shady to me...
    i got my money its a scam.. i got a few emails like these when i was selling my old chevy.
    1998.5 dodge ram 2500 4x4... daily, Stock... LOL...
    1989 nissan 240sx... Stock as well... LOL..
    2013 Can-Am Renegade 1000 Xxc... stock with 28" zillas
    2007 Can-Am Outlander 650 HO, Snorkeled, 27" mudlites

My Ride
    12' Civic, 88' Prelude, 02' F350

It's a Scam.

My Ride
    bus pass... again

thx guys
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    bus pass... again

Im getting one of this "Im over sea and want to buy ur car" email roughly once every second day... its getting a little annoying..... wife is bitching worst now, its now up even on auto trade... but she didnt know i never did bump my post on kijiji

Anyway, just a bump
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    Lease

Is this still for sale? Any pics you can post?

Thanks

My Ride
    bus pass... again

bump price drop... wife won't shut up...
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    bus pass... again

bump price drop
    我係阿仔