Quantcast
Israel has mobilized the military. - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel has mobilized the military.

My Ride
    is wild

Reasons why Drumheller area wouldn't make a good race track venue...

Originally posted by Agera_56
    My wife likes to shop but, I'm sorry, Drumheller isn't going to cut it in that regard (sorry guys, but honestly, if she's happy, I'm happy).

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

Israel army leaflet warns Gazans to leave homes

Israel army leaflet warns Gazans to leave homes
    November 20, 2012 04:12 PM
    Israeli soldiers wearing "Talit" (prayer shawls) conduct morning prayers at an Israeli army deployment area near the Israel-Gaza Strip border on November 20, 2012. AFP PHOTO/MENAHEM KAHANA

GAZA CITY: Israel's air force dropped leaflets across Gaza City on Tuesday urging people to evacuate their homes "immediately" amid fears the military was poised to launch a ground operation.

"For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City centre," the Arabic-language leaflet said, specifying certain roads that should be used.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Mid...#ixzz2CnCPhncZ
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Thats the opposite of what the BBC are saying...

Truce imminent.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20413625

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

Originally posted by dj_patm
    Thats the opposite of what the BBC are saying...

Truce imminent.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20413625
    Definitely a more optimistic perspective and nothing officially confirmed to support this, but if a truce/cease fire is imminent why go to the bother of printing and air dropping leaflets... seems strange. Time will tell I guess. Hope the BBC is right.

http://blogs.aljazeera.com/topic/gaz...raeli-military

Translation:

Military Announcement

To the residents of Sheikh Ijleen, Tal al Hawa, Remal al-Janoub, Zeitoun neighbourhood, Shoujaiyat al-Tourkman, Shoujaiyat al-Jadida:

The Israeli military is not targeting any of you and does not want to hurt you or members of your family.

For your own safety, you are requested to evacuate your houses right away and to move towards Gaza city through Cairo Road, Arab League Road, al-Aqsa Road, al-Qadisiya Road, Em el Leymoun, Salaheddine, al-Mansoura, Khalas, Baghdad.

The deployment in Gaza city is limited in the west of Salah al-Din Road, north of Omar al Moukhtar Road, East of Nasr Road, and south of al-Qods Road.

This confrontation is temporary and once it ends everyone will go home.

Obeying the orders of the Israeli military will result in you, civilian residents, not being hurt

The Israeli Defence Army Leadership

An excellent article. Outlines how there were attacks made by Israel on Gaza the last couple months which is what started all this and the grand exaggeration used by Israel sympathizers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...end-themselves

Also, I found it interesting no one brought up the use of social media (twitter, tumblr, facebook) as propaganda channels by the IDF and its senior officials, often essentially bragging about bombing Gaza.
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    This picture puts to rest that tired piece of Israeli propaganda that "The Israeli military does not target civilians".

When you're dropping 1 ton bombs, you don't need to target shit - Just let 'er fly.

Anyone who gets hurt was probably a terrorist anyways.

So hide amongst civilian population = win?

My Ride
    oooo

The difference is that Israel doesn't really care if they kill civilians. They target areas they believe that fighters are in and if there are civilians too bad. They don't have the "restrictions" that US/Can/UK have. If someone runs into a school or mosque we call it off, Israel will just blow up the school.

However, Hamas tries to kill civilians. Live Leak is full of videos of completely fucked up shit they are doing including one where they are dragging a guy behind a motorcycle down the streets or they execute people in the streets.

Hamas are like savages with primitive weapons attacking vunerable targets (civilians) because that is really all they can do. Israel on the other hand could be more careful, but really why do they care. It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it other then say "please don't do that anymore its not nice".
    Last edited by sillysod; 11-20-2012 at 04:53 PM.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

Israel has built up a fairly decent defensive capacity. Missle defense shields, anti-aircraft, surveillance, and outposts.

Hamas is definitely more "naked Conan the Destroyer with a big two handed sword" Absolutely no thought has been put toward defending innocents on "their side" In fact anyone who is a Palestinian will probably be used as a meat shield.

Must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome for Palestinians, because without doubt Hamas would definitely not spend a dollar to put a flak jacket or a loaf of bread into the mouth a civilian, instead spending billions on 30,000 Ballistic offensive only missles.

Japan tends to fight that way, 99% offense and nearly no defense. Put all your strength into the fist and none into the block or dodge... Japan has lost far more battles then they have ever won.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-20-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Originally posted by Nitro5
    So hide amongst civilian population = win?

http://rt.com/news/un-hamas-idf-video-166/

No but killing innocent people just to get to the militants doesn't equal a win either. People here in the west need to understand that blindly taking Israels side just because they are our allies isn't the humane thing to do. The only side that should be taken is that of a peaceful one.

Flattening Palestine is only going to cause more instability in that region and around the world.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by HuMz

http://rt.com/news/un-hamas-idf-video-166/

No but killing innocent people just to get to the militants doesn't equal a win either. People here in the west need to understand that blindly taking Israels side just because they are our allies isn't the humane thing to do. The only side that should be taken is that of a peaceful one.

Flattening Palestine is only going to cause more instability in that region and around the world.

very well said.

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Originally posted by sillysod
    The difference is that Israel doesn't really care if they kill civilians. They target areas they believe that fighters are in and if there are civilians too bad. They don't have the "restrictions" that US/Can/UK have. If someone runs into a school or mosque we call it off, Israel will just blow up the school.

However, Hamas tries to kill civilians. Live Leak is full of videos of completely fucked up shit they are doing including one where they are dragging a guy behind a motorcycle down the streets or they execute people in the streets.

Hamas are like savages with primitive weapons attacking vunerable targets (civilians) because that is really all they can do. Israel on the other hand could be more careful, but really why do they care. It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it other then say "please don't do that anymore its not nice".
    Please tell me how you came to your conclusion for both sides and their civil vs. savage like killing sprees?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by ZenOps
    Israel has built up a fairly decent defensive capacity. Missle defense shields, anti-aircraft, surveillance, and outposts.

Hamas is definitely more "naked Conan the Destroyer with a big two handed sword" Absolutely no thought has been put toward defending innocents on "their side" In fact anyone who is a Palestinian will probably be used as a meat shield.

Must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome for Palestinians, because without doubt Hamas would definitely not spend a dollar to put a flak jacket or a loaf of bread into the mouth a civilian, instead spending billions on 30,000 Ballistic offensive only missles.

Japan tends to fight that way, 99% offense and nearly no defense. Put all your strength into the fist and none into the block or dodge... Japan has lost far more battles then they have ever won.
    WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ZENOPS??!

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

i honestly don't give a shit anymore.
    Both sides are equally fucking stupid, barbaric, propoganda spreading, murderous assholes.

I say give every man, woman, and child over there a gun, RPG, or whatever, and just have at 'er.

My patience and sympathy are long gone, and I am just tired of the bullshit.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Its great how they show the destruction in the streets and its just everyone out checking it out.. Kids, women.. old people.. As rockets continue to land near by

WTF..

I'd be in my basement.. No wait.. I would have left years ago.

My Ride
    oooo

Originally posted by ragu

Please tell me how you came to your conclusion for both sides and their civil vs. savage like killing sprees?
    I take no sides in this disgusting war. You have a group of poor oppressed people being ruled by crazed leaders (which they elected)that manipulate Islam to their favor.

You do not see this in a civilized country. vvv This is from today BTW.

Hamas execution of 6 men, draged in the streets of gaza

Masked gunmen publicly shot dead six suspected collaborators with Israel in a large Gaza City intersection Tuesday, witnesses said. An Associated Press reporter saw a large mob surrounding five of the bloodied corpses shortly after the killing.
    NSFW link

NSFW link

Israel does not care about non-jewish casualties, they simply attack wherever they think their "enemy" might be. If anyone thinks that they are doing a "no holds barred attack" you are crazy. They aren't trying to wipe out the Palestinians (I really don't think they care one way or another), they are just indiscriminately attacking sites they think may have fighters.

Not if you're a Palestinian. You're pretty much fucked. Neither the Arabs or Jews want you. Might as well be a Kurd in Iraq 20 years ago.
    Last edited by sillysod; 11-20-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)

Last edited by Cos; 12-31-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Its great how they show the destruction in the streets and its just everyone out checking it out.. Kids, women.. old people.. As rockets continue to land near by

WTF..

That's how it is in Yemen. If there is a car accident or shooting or anything there will be a crowd of hundreds within minutes. That's what happens when 40% of your population is unemployed and an even greater portion is uneducated.

My Ride
    oooo

And in Asia not a single person stops to look.
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Watching the news and just hearing about this in different places, it seems that people are more and more fed up with Israel's shit this time around.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast