Quantcast
Blackberry 10 Thread - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry 10 Thread

My Ride
    GoGet Carshare

Default Blackberry 10 Thread

So Any excitement from the Beyond community about BB10?

Personally I can't wait. Never left Blackberry myself (why would I when I get unlimited Data and basically unlimited Calls and txt for $35/month in Australia) and can't wait to upgrade the 9900.

My Ride
    12 camaro ss ,91 aristo , 12 ram

BlackBerry loyalist for over 8 years can't wait for the release

My Ride
    Lariat

i hope it blows up, i just bought some rim stock!
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

As a holder of rim shares...I am excited and hope it does well...

As a BB user for the past 8 or so years...I cannot wait to leave the BB camp...in all honesty the only thing keeping me attached to them is the fact they have a physical keyboard for my fat fingers...otherwise i would have gone iOS or Android a long, long time ago....

There is nothing exciting that I see come down the pipeline...it just seems that they are playing catch up to the rest of the players....
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    08 GSR

Just looking at the videos on youtube, it does look promising. But I still think I'm going to switch over to Android on my next phone. But if Blackberry 10 is good, I would have no issues switching back.

My Ride
    Vmax

I am rocking a 9810 torch. Will be looking at the new units. The playbook has kept me with blackberry.

Im ready to retire my Blackberry and get an Android.. I have the Iphone5 for work already and am happy with it.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

I've been using BB for 5 years, been through 4 models, currently on 9810, it will be my last, once Google gets more Nexus4 stock, launch day fail

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

ya. debating switching to iphone 5 or android (likely SGS3) for work.

my torch has become a complete failure of device over the last couple of months. and it wasn't that great to being with.

as is the norm, the only thing keeping me hanging on to blackberry is BBM (half my soccer team uses it and we have created a group which has been good for shits and giggles). and the tactile keyboard is nice, but not essential.

Using a 9900 right now. I've went to the SG3 but came back to BB. Holding out for the new BB10. If it is a complete failure then I'll definately go back to Android. After seeing the BB10 software previews I think it is something that I will like and stick with though.

Some possible leaked pictures of the first phone. I like what I see (a smaller version of the Playbook)

http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-575...mages-surface/

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

no keyboard?! why the hell would i even bother. only reason i stuck with an inferior product was UMA calling and a goddamn keyboard... UMA is not supported on any new phone and now the keyboard is gone too...

My Ride
    Calgary Transit/Corolla

Originally posted by ercchry
    no keyboard?! why the hell would i even bother. only reason i stuck with an inferior product was UMA calling and a goddamn keyboard... UMA is not supported on any new phone and now the keyboard is gone too...

the one they "leaked" is the "L" series there will be another version with a keyboard as well

this really slick looking but i dont think it would make me leave android and come back to the berry's lol

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by ercchry
    Yeah, that's a major fail on RIM's part. That's the biggest reason to buy a BB, in fact I was considering getting a BB10 next if they had something similar to the Torch 9810 (sliding keyboard).

Sell your stock now guys, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Yeah, that's a major fail on RIM's part. That's the biggest reason to buy a BB, in fact I was considering getting a BB10 next if they had something similar to the Torch 9810 (sliding keyboard).

Sell your stock now guys, lol.
    There are 2 models coming out. One with a keyboard and the one you see pictured. I'd say buy more stock now.

I really would prefer the keyboard version but after seeing the O/S and the keyboard they are using on the keyboardless version I think I might actually try that first. Either way I'll be getting 1 of the 2 models.

My prediction is a failure of the BB10, but my guess is as good as any. Too little too late has been their business plan for way too long now (IMO), at least from a hardware perspective.

My Ride
    Tesla Model 3 AWD

Originally posted by roopi

There are 2 models coming out. One with a keyboard and the one you see pictured. I'd say buy more stock now.

I'll speak for Kevin O'Leary.

I forbid you to waste any money on this terrible company.

My Ride
    You Crazy

I heard a lot of companies are placing orders. I guess the phone has dual mode, so you can use your business phone with it's set of apps, then "flip" it and have a completely different personal set??

Dunno, not that into it, just heard a local company just ordered a shit ton for it's employees.

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    My prediction is a failure of the BB10, but my guess is as good as any. Too little too late has been their business plan for way too long now (IMO), at least from a hardware perspective.
    With their phones they have definately been slow in catching up however I think when the Playbook came out it's specs were much better then the competition at the time. What I think I'm going to like about BB10 is the new O/S. I like the idea of no home button all the swipe features.

Not starting to compare O/S's but when I look at Android I see it improving over years. When I look at Apple I don't see much difference from the first few versions of the O/S.

Originally posted by supe

I'll speak for Kevin O'Leary.

I forbid you to waste any money on this terrible company.
    I would never listen to him.

Originally posted by Toma
    I heard a lot of companies are placing orders. I guess the phone has dual mode, so you can use your business phone with it's set of apps, then "flip" it and have a completely different personal set??

Dunno, not that into it, just heard a local company just ordered a shit ton for it's employees.
    This seems like a great feature since alot of companies have moved to the BYOD (bring your own device) policy at work. This allows companies to still have security restrictions on the phone while the owner still has the ability to do as they please.

My Ride
    08 K24Z3, 07 YZF-R6

I've had a BlackBerry since the 7290 series(BlueBerry!) and I still have one up till now, I'm currently rocking the 9900 as my corporate berry. I do however use a Note II as my personal phone though :P

I'm super excited because my company is trading in all our old berries for the keyboard version of BB10 when they launch!
    Last edited by SpeedIllusion; 12-20-2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... LastLast