Quantcast
Any other CTS-V wagon owners out there? - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other CTS-V wagon owners out there?

HOLY FUCKASDKA that blue V is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

They also have the limited edition matte color one coming out soon too...

Speaking of the V, have any of you V drivers gotten yours out at all lately?

I got my new 13 out a few times in the last couple weeks before this last snow/temp fall...

And wow, just for the record, when you put it in competitive mode, the rear diff locks up (super handy if you have a small amount of snow/ice to get over with the stock PS2 tires)...
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

My Ride
    ute

I drove to the NE today to visit a friend, and saw TWO V's on the way there.

A black coupe on Glenmore and a Black on Black Wagon (just like mine) on the Deerfoot.

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Originally posted by Buster
    I drove to the NE today to visit a friend, and saw TWO V's on the way there.

A black coupe on Glenmore and a Black on Black Wagon (just like mine) on the Deerfoot.
    In the snow? That's crazy! Hahaha

I can't wait for another melt so I can take mine out again. Trying to get the km over the break-in period, so I can really start having fun with it!

My Ride
    Fstst Prdctn Sdn N Th Wrld

Just installed a ported TB on my sedan and am dying to road test it, but will have to wait until the roads in the neighbourhood improve. In the spring will also be adding a Green filter to my AirRaid, doing a 2.4" upper, ID850's and HX. Can't wait for spring...too bad Race City is gone!

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

Just saw a wagon at Safeway in Aspen yesterday. It was black w/ yellow calipers... at least, they looked yellow at night. Anyone's on here? Looked nice less the calipers for me.

My Ride
    ute

Ya, that was me. The yellow calipers definitely aren't for everyone. Love/hate thing, it seems.

They added the option for red calipers for 2013, and I think it looks a bit better.

On the other hand, it's not just all for show - the brakes are the giant 6-pot brembos.

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Buster, I think it's time for a V meet soon

I'm going to see if I can get something setup with the guys from CadillacForums

You down?

My Ride
    74 Nova-92 RMW-08 Aura XR-94 Sierra

Originally posted by corsvette
    WOW......

I recently found this pic and made it my background. I had an 05' V a couple years back and sold it to finish my schooling. I planned to buy a Blue V-Wagon with the graphite wheels in the next year or two so I am super choked that they are getting rid of the CTS-V Wagon!

The coupe and sedan are awesome but just don't do it for me like the wagon does.
    2008 Saturn Aura XR- 3.6L 6spd Modded on 20's
    1994 GMC Sierra Z71 RC/SB 5spd Lifted on 33's
    1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-"Got Wood?"
    1974 Chevy Nova 406ci Never ending project!
    2013 Hyundai Veloster 'Sublime Detail' Company car
    & Many More...

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by Zhariak

You down?
    Sounds good!

I saw another black diamond V-wagon downtown today.

My Ride
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V, 97 328IS, 97 M3 2010 135i,

You can tell by my name that I have an original 2006 CTSV. Bought it in USA through a Cadillacforums dealer member. It had 125 miles. At the time I saved $23,000 by my figuring. I'm Albertan there. Don't spend much time there anymore though. When I bought it, 400hp was pretty good. Now I can just keep out of other people's way with it. Heck my 2011 GM truck has more power (403hp).
    I only drive the V in bare, dry roads. I did take it to Montana to pick up some parts last Friday. (Doing a E36BMW LSX swap) First time it was out since October.
    Last night my wife asked me if I would trade it for an ATSV. I don't know. I still really like the car. I never moved up to the newer V because I just felt the new CTS seems much larger. Of the three versions, I do think the wagon is the most "bad ass" as my daughter would say. When we sold my wife's 2004 CTS last year, I wanted an ATS for her but they weren't out yet. Since I had been doing a lot of BMW stuff we ended up picking up a 2010 135i from Virginia! Drove it home. That is a fun small car! (Which is what we wanted)

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Originally posted by CTSV
    You can tell by my name that I have an original 2006 CTSV. Bought it in USA through a Cadillacforums dealer member. It had 125 miles. At the time I saved $23,000 by my figuring. I'm Albertan there. Don't spend much time there anymore though. When I bought it, 400hp was pretty good. Now I can just keep out of other people's way with it. Heck my 2011 GM truck has more power (403hp).
    I only drive the V in bare, dry roads. I did take it to Montana to pick up some parts last Friday. (Doing a E36BMW LSX swap) First time it was out since October.
    Last night my wife asked me if I would trade it for an ATSV. I don't know. I still really like the car. I never moved up to the newer V because I just felt the new CTS seems much larger. Of the three versions, I do think the wagon is the most "bad ass" as my daughter would say. When we sold my wife's 2004 CTS last year, I wanted an ATS for her but they weren't out yet. Since I had been doing a lot of BMW stuff we ended up picking up a 2010 135i from Virginia! Drove it home. That is a fun small car! (Which is what we wanted)
    I'm waiting to see what the ATS-V brings, but I won't be able to afford it either way, so ill keep my 135i. Glad you are enjoying yours.

My Ride
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V, 97 328IS, 97 M3 2010 135i,

Interesting reading this thread. It seems like many people have had BMW and now V's and vice versa. Seems I have 5 BMW's as mostly hobby cars and fixer uppers.
    Just thought of an interesting story that prompted me to join a local BMW club. A few years ago there was a Corvette club show and shine at a NW GM dealership. I drove over in the V. I was backing into a spot and there was a knock on my window. First guy said, sorry this space is for Corvettes. So I said well this car is like a 4 door Corvette.... His response: Who told you that? Your salesman?
    At which time the second guy tapped the first guy on the shoulder and told him I was correct. I left and contacted the Corvette club by email to complain. Turns out I had been talking to the PRESIDENT of the club. So I figured the Corvette club wasn't for me and joined the BMW club instead. Nice bunch of guys and when I took the V on a club drive no one said a thing. We also had a good turn out looking at my swap.

My Ride
    ute

If a Vette guy got lippy with me, I would simply challenge him to a race.

that would end that.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Originally posted by Zhariak

You down?
    Post up when you set something up. Put it on CTSVOwners.com too...a few Albertans on there too but I think they're either here or on Cadillacforums.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Nice to meet you today Mike (Buster), beautiful car, can't wait to see it again

My Ride
    ute

That was some awesome service today. Hopefully you won't need to see me too often...but I will certainly be calling the secret GSL bat-phone when I do need service.

My Ride
    A4/Tundra

spotted the wagon in Montreux this morning, that thing in mean man! sounds awesome.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by idriveabox
    spotted the wagon in Montreux this morning, that thing in mean man! sounds awesome.
    Cool...thanks.

That would have been my wife...taking my car without my permission, while i was hung over and taking care of the kids. haha.

Was she at least driving it in a safe manner?

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by Buster

Cool...thanks.

That would have been my wife...taking my car without my permission, while i was hung over and taking care of the kids. haha.

Was she at least driving it in a safe manner?
    What's "safe"? keeping it under 160?
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast