Quantcast
Apple sues Polish grocery store lol - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Apple sues Polish grocery store lol

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Idiot Stick
    ........ because their iPhone could do everything but suck their dick (and im sure they'd use it for that if the phone could)

I'd switch too Apple faster than you can say swiss cheese if it could do that. I mean I'd only buy new but, yeah.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 03-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

iphones are horrendous. I just got the new iphone5 2 weeks ago, and the screen is already shattered.

Yes, I did drop it....but mistakes happen. I didn't expect it to shatter the first time I dropped it. I dropped my old blackberry about a thousand different times and nothing happened. One time it reset, and I had to take out the battery and then restart the os.

fucking iphones and their BS lcd display.

edit - i forgot to mention. I took it to apple and the guy says that for lcd screen breaks, you have to get the hardware replaced (ie. new phone). What kind of BS is that?

Just another way apple is completely fucking the consumer. the new ports are not transferrable to any other iphone, the BS screens that "cannot be replaced". Nonsense if you ask me.

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

One thing i dont like about the iphone -

you add a email account, whether it be pop3, imap or exchange -
    doesn't automatically detect/try to insert the mail settings, you have to type incoming, outgoing, user name for both.....

android, windows mobile have that, just enter an email address- "please wait" while it retrieves settings.. even if theres no autodiscover URL for your domain it still saves you time.

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Originally posted by 8baller8
    iphones are horrendous. I just got the new iphone5 2 weeks ago, and the screen is already shattered.

Yes, I did drop it....but mistakes happen. I didn't expect it to shatter the first time I dropped it. I dropped my old blackberry about a thousand different times and nothing happened. One time it reset, and I had to take out the battery and then restart the os.

fucking iphones and their BS lcd display.

edit - i forgot to mention. I took it to apple and the guy says that for lcd screen breaks, you have to get the hardware replaced (ie. new phone). What kind of BS is that?

Just another way apple is completely fucking the consumer. the new ports are not transferrable to any other iphone, the BS screens that "cannot be replaced". Nonsense if you ask me.
    Then this article should make you happy!

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/...retina-displa/

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

Originally posted by DeleriousZ

Then this article should make you happy!

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/...retina-displa/
    Looking at that article makes me rage.

as a former iphone 4 user, and now iphone 5 (with a cracked screen nonetheless) user, I'm actually appalled. I was amazed when the apple store told me I'd have to buy a new phone.

They do that with everything. You can't use flash on apple products. For the new iphone 5, you need a special iphone 5 charger, deeming your old one useless. Just list after list of why apple wants you to keep the consumption going by buying products that ONLY fit apple. I remember on the shuffle there wasn't a shuffle button on the main interface, but rather ONLY on the headphones, meaning if your headphones broke, you'd have to buy new ones.

After my contract is over, never buying another apple product. Switching over to android.

In my experience, apple users are a bunch of douchebags anyway. I've never met such a huge bunch of starbucks drinking, hippy, liberal paggots in my life. That doesn't speak for all apple users, but a lot of them IMO. Anyone who has complete devotion to an electronic product needs an ass kicking (courtesy of myself) and a swift evaluation of their lives.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by 8baller8
    Just list after list of why apple wants you to keep the consumption going by buying products that ONLY fit apple.
    Many people already knew this years ago.
    It's too bad you had to find out the hard way.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 03-24-2013 at 10:06 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by codetrap

Dear Irony, here's another poster child prospect for you.
    He's obviously some 18-20 year old kid who's simply butthurt he dropped his new phone. Otherwise all this ranting would have never existed. He has used an iPhone 4 before and liked it enough to upgrade to an iPhone 5. He should have known about how Apple's marketing is like by now, otherwise he's just as stupid as the apple "douchebags" he's describing in his posts.

Irony for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3