Quantcast
NBA Allstar Weekend... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NBA Allstar Weekend...

My Ride
    V167

Default NBA Allstar Weekend...

so anybody else watch the Dunk Competition and stuff tonight??

IMO the final round of the dunk competition SUCKED! Both of them didn't make the final dunk, Jones didn't even touch the rim yet he still got more points probably just for originality for having the ball thrown from the crowd

Richardson did a crazy dunk in the first round but then lost the whole competition at the end by tryin to do the Vince carter arm in the rim thing....all he had to do was make a half decent dunk and he had it won....but he went for a 360+arm in the rim and missed.....lost the compeittion right there...

3 point shootout was good stuff....Stojakovic ALMOST had that thing won but he missed the very last ball which would have let him win

can't wait for the game tomorrow night...should be good...half court alley oops and stuff ahha maybe Shaq will do a little inbetween the legs move again

My Ride
    AW E93

what channel? what time? i'd like to watch

BRUTAL dunk contest. No real originality, except for JRich's between the legs. They need to stop getting lame judges, and take this thing a little more seriously. As if Jones's first dunk was a 50 please.....

My Ride
    rsx-s

it was last night (saturday night)
    i missed the dunk comp, but the night before during the rookie VS. sophomore game, lebron and melo went off, all the players just stopped playing, chilled on halfcourt and let those two do the craziest dunks ever.

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

jones 1st dunk in the finals was def a 50! it was the same idea as the first BUT the ball was behind the basket so he had to do a reverse and his body was totally leaning back! and the fact that he's a smaller guy helps the pts.

Jrich sucked, he tried to do the same dunk that won it for him last yr but he couldnt and he tried like 3 times haha

3 point shootout was good stuff....Stojakovic ALMOST had that thing won but he missed the very last ball which would have let him win
    the last ball was just so he could TIE, not win. By the time he was at the top of key, he was leading but screwed up the last 2 racks.

im cheerin for the East hehe

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

the last ball was just so he could TIE, not win. By the time he was at the top of key, he was leading but screwed up the last 2 racks.

im cheerin for the East hehe
    ahh yeah I forgot that it was for the tie.....thx for the correction

My Ride
    Giant Rainier

[B]jones 1st dunk in the finals was def a 50! it was the same idea as the first BUT the ball was behind the basket so he had to do a reverse and his body was totally leaning back! and the fact that he's a smaller guy helps the pts.

Jrich sucked, he tried to do the same dunk that won it for him last yr but he couldnt and he tried like 3 times haha
    B]
    I don't think JRich was trying to do the exact same dunk as last year. Wasn't he trying to do a 360 version of the dunk? It would've been crazy if he had pulled that off.

And yeah, he could've three-peated if he did something simple but where's the entertainment in that? Still, they gotta get Carter, Richardson, TMac, and Lebron next year. No more of this Chris Andersen nonsense.

Chris anderson's dunks WEREN'T bad...he didnt get any love for his first dunk..that deserved 46-47..and Jones' first did NOT deserve a 50..

My Ride
    02 Jetta 1.8T

Did anyone notice the leading vote getter only played 16 mins. What up with that?? VC got Robbed.

Meh, they wanted an even distribution of minutes between everyone this year, not like last year where Pierce and walker got totally shafted (although I had no prob with that ) Everyone had a well-rounded # of mins cept Kobe led because obviously they wanna play the Lakers superstar in his hometown

My Ride
    02 Jetta 1.8T

Hmmmm Ron Artest or VC....Thats a hard decision in the 4th quarter.

16 min of playing time is not enough specially if fans wanna see Vince play. For crying out loud he sat all of 4th quarter. He played an awesome 1st quarter 5of7 shooting. He deserves more playing time than that. Now I'm glad that the east lost.

My Ride
    330ci '04

Fcuk man, that was gay, Vince had no mins despite being arguably one of the best for the east, while the stupid pacers coach decided to play his own player ron artest for most fo Vinces minutes. Like WTF, hes a F**king reserve, get over it. Hes no Vince CArter

My Ride
    330ci '04

Fcuk man, that was gay, Vince had no mins despite being arguably one of the best for the east, while the stupid pacers coach decided to play his own player ron artest for most fo Vinces minutes. Like WTF, hes a F**king reserve, get over it. Hes no Vince CArter

My Ride
    330ci '04

and also, Yao had a crazy game, but obviously they had to give the minutes to Shaq.
    I found that stupid too, Yao was awesome, other than his 3-pt attempt, hahah, but it was kool

My Ride
    02 Jetta 1.8T

I hope Dick Carlisle and the Pacers go down for the rest of the season.

And whats up with the Dunk Champion??.. that dick did easy dunks and got a 50 pts. for it. Lammer

My Ride
    T4R & B8.5 S4

T-Mac off the glass two years straight... just sick

haha and Ron Artest and his "shoe contract" stunt... he is one weird guy... but he plays killed D so i love em!

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

lol ron artest doesnt deserve his own shoe!
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

i got sunday's ripped off the tv with my new tv tuner...if anyone would host ill send..

My Ride
    T4R & B8.5 S4

lol ron artest doesnt deserve his own shoe!
    Not until he shaves that dirty stach

My Ride
    2002 Honda Civic LX

ya the dunk competition was horrible. they really needed to have Air Canada Vince Carter in it. The game yesterday was great but again why did Vince sit out so much especially in the fourth quarter. He is the top vote getter in the league and he sat of the bench. wtf. But how bout those big dunks from Shaq. WOW

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast