Quantcast
CROSSIRON MILLS - Trade any gift card for CrossIron Mills gift cards - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: CROSSIRON MILLS - Trade any gift card for CrossIron Mills gift cards

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Default CROSSIRON MILLS - Trade any gift card for CrossIron Mills gift cards

Heads up for an event tomorrow at CrossIron Mills.

If you have any gift cards that can be validated by phone call and want to exchange it for a CrossIron Mills Mall gift card ($100 limit per person), they're exchanging $10,000 worth tomorrow and donating your gift cards to charity.

CROSSIRON MILLS - TRADE IT UP EVENT - RULES & REGULATIONS JANUARY 13, 2013

Trade up your gift cards from the holidays for a CrossIron Mills gift card on January 13th. Now you get the gift you really want and feel good that your old card goes to a good cause. Proudly supporting Habitat for Humanity.

TRADE IT UP CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Eligibility. This contest is open to all residents of Alberta, except employees and members of their immediate families ( defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings) and households, of Ivanhoe Cambridge CDP Group, the advertising and promotion agencies involved in this promotion, the tenants of the mall and other sponsors of this program.

2. Balance on traded in Gift Card must be able to be validated at time of exchange. Validation will take the form of a phone call to Card Issuer; a paper receipt showing current balance will not qualify.

3. Traded in Gift Card amounts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar amount. Example: a balance of $34.14 will be exchanged for $35.00 in CrossIron Mills Gift Cards.

4. Maximum exchange per person per day of $100 in Gift Cards.

5. A maximum of $10,000 in CrossIron Mills Gift Cards will be awarded. Contest ends when $10,000 has been redeemed.

6. All exchanged Gift Cards will be donated to Habitat for Humanity of Southern Alberta.

7. CrossIron Mills Shopping Centre retains the right, in its absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash surrender value.

8. This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Decisions of CrossIron Mills Shopping Centre are final with respect to all aspects of this promotion

9. The contest starts on Sunday, January 13th, 2013 at 11:00am and closes at 6:00pm on Sunday, January 13th, 2013.
    http://www.crossironmills.com/events...s-regulations/

Good luck; you probably want to show up at 10:30-11:00 am if you want to stand a chance haha.
    Last edited by Disoblige; 01-13-2013 at 12:16 AM.

My Ride
    rally pig

sweet! I've had this Earl's GC for almost 2 years now sitting under my desk lol

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

They're near the limit already so it's basically over if you're not already in line.

My Ride
    rally pig

i got there at around 12pm and both lines, there was someone instructed to tell whoever tries to get in line that the event is over.
    45min and apparently they were already at $7000.

i should have come sooner

My Ride
    Highlander

Haha taemo I have a $50 keg gc I've been looking to get rid of, I'd trade you for your earls one if it interests you at all