Quantcast
Recommend Honda Dealership/Salesperson (Not going back to Village Honda) - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommend Honda Dealership/Salesperson (Not going back to Village Honda)

My Ride
    Slow Injected

Airdrie Honda and ask for Wayne (sales manager). Haven't seen or spoke to him in almost 3 years since I bought my car off of him, and he still remembers my name. Haven't had a bad experience here yet.

I am in the "happy with Honda West" camp. Zero BS sale, and didn't push things like paint protection, undercoat, etc. Their service department has been great too.

My Ride
    2009 F150 Lariat supercrew

airdrie hondafor sure!!! i bought my 09 f150 there and they treated me like royalty! wayne made sure i was taken care of
    2009 Ford f150 Lariat crewcab-mine
    2003 chevy venture-wifes
    1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee-31's,2inch lift,cb 362,000kms and running great!

1996 Pontiac Grand Am GT- 18's, Body Kit, system SOLD
    2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac-Family Hauler SOLD
    1996 Volvo 850 turbo-SOLD

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

I have a friend who recommended Burton Field in Okotoks. Many said they have a good service department. I met with Patrick Li from Airdrie Honda last week and instead of me making an offer he basically gave me a # as to what he can do. I know the Carcostcanada price and found the quote reasonable. Seems like a good straight up guy.

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

On Soraths/Kasems recommendation we went to see Wayne/Rick @ Airdrie Honda, and couldnt be happier that we did. We leased a 2013 CRV and the entire experience was stress and hassle free. Very friendly staff, professional (not overly though/geniune) and a left with a no BS good deal.

Would highly recommed this dealership to anyone. See Wayne or Rick tell them Joel/Kasem sent you.
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Bought my Accord from Airdrie Honda! Wayne is definitely a good guy, but I haven't run into anyone there yet that I don't like...

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

I actually even do all the Odyssey servicing at Airdrie Honda. Even though it's 40+kms one way for me it's worth it. Awsome service.

My Ride
    DBP FA5

Asif is an awesome guy. We've purchased two vehicles off of him, and would most definitely buy another when the time comes. He's super easy to deal with in any occasion, whether its buying a car, asking a question, or even resolving a problem.

Well worth the drive.

Originally posted by VWEvo

Exact same experience with Asif. Absolutely top notch. Well worth the long drive.

My Ride
    BMW

+1 for Wayne or Patrick at Airdrie.

Craig for Honda West.

Tell them Jacky sent you, they will know me

For those who went with Asif or Wayne or Craig, were they able to accommodate similar pricing found thru Car Cost Canada or Unhaggle for 'wholesale'?

Thanks,
    asdf

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

My purchasing experience at Airdrie Honda was very good and simple. Planning to bring car in for a recall and adjust my remote starter. The website mentioned shuttles and loaner cars are available but Alex told me the shuttle is local and they cannot take me from and to work in Calgary. And loaner car is for bigger jobs. So I don’t know about that. Not everyone can drop car off and have a friend pick him up. BMW would either shuttle me or pay for my taxi ride. Hopefully that would change because if that is the case a lot of Calgary owners would choose a local dealer instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2