Quantcast
Review - Coast Wholesale Appliances and MasonCGY - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Review - Coast Wholesale Appliances and MasonCGY

My Ride
    My two feet.

Default Review - Coast Wholesale Appliances and MasonCGY

I was recently left with a major problem. An older model washing machine in one of my rental units was dying. Rapidly. But the dryer was fine and I was very interested in keeping it around. Usually this wouldn't be too much of an issue, but I'm currently out of the country so I needed to do all research online which was frustrating to say the least.

After many failed attempts to find a compatible washer that would stack with my dryer I called out to beyond for help. Another member suggested I send MasonCGY a PM. Am I ever glad I did!

Right off the bat he went to work going through his inventory for an older model that would be compatible with my dryer. He was incredibly knowledgable and quick to respond. Unfortunately, his search came up empty. That being said, he didn't come back empty handed, but offered a cheap solution. I ended up replacing both and selling the old dryer. MasonCGY and Coast Wholesale Appliances arranged everything from deliver, removal of the old washer and helped me do it all internationally.

One slight hiccup occurred when the shipping company accidentally removed both the washer AND the dryer I was trying to sell, but once again, MasonCGY had it all sorted out incredibly efficiently and had the dryer sent back to Airdrie at no charge. I should mention that this was NOT CWA but another company they use for delivery.

All in all I can HIGHLY recommend both CWA and MasonCGY for their customer service and prices. It was a great experience and I won't hesitate to use them again many, many times in the future.

Thanks MasonCGY! I owe you a beer/coffee/box of donuts (your choice. Perhaps all three?) when I get back in town!
    Breathe Parkour Magazine

Parkour - Not just a lifestyle, it's the breath in our lungs

My Ride
    Exploded.

Thanks for this review! Just PM'd masoncgy so hopefully, he can help me out

My Ride
    Exploded.

BUMP.

After my dilemma with Future Shop, I dealt with masoncgy for my new fridge, stove, and hood fan.

Throughout the event, he was kind, patient, suggestive, and provided many options.

The delivery crew associated with Coast Appliances was flawless and even unboxed it for me so it's just plug-and-play. Futureshop didn't even do that.

I'd go to him again for my future appliance needs.

A++!!!

how were the prices?

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Originally posted by RawB8figure
    how were the prices?
    He does a pretty detailed breakdown of the pricing (with beyond discount) and it's on par with what I've found elsewhere. Plus I don't have to deal with the futureshop BS that flipstah went through

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

I forgot to bump this. Xmas 2015 masonCGY helped me pick out some appliances that met all the criteria I needed and under budget, delivered with no complications

My Ride
    KTM

My family has used him twice in the past 24 months 4 appliances. He was great and better than going to the store.

Recently we moved and had an appliance allowance and I PM'ed him for some advice. Didnt hear back which was unfortunate so I assumed he was no longer doing this?