Quantcast
Driver Stereotypes - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Driver Stereotypes

My Ride
    00 BORA

Originally posted by bababooey
    So who do I think are the worst drivers out there? I'm going with female police officers over the age of 60 who are Asian.
    Whoa Ive never ever seen such a thing. Ontario is wack.

My Ride
    turbo 01 accord, yamaha FZ6

ya man, i was in a parking lot the other day and a cop came flyin out between two cars and nearly took my rear end off. he knew it was his fault too cause he just looked down and didn't move until i was well out of sight.

another big one is the fucking guys driving the gravel trucks down beddington trail, i follow them into the city along simons valley and can't pass because of the damned solid line, eating small boulders the whole way. (and no matter how far back you hang, there will always be one rock still bouncing in front of you) then you get into the city and the take up both lanes, again preventing you from reaching the safety of being in front of them.

^^ I absolutely hate those gravel trucks!!!!!!

My Ride
    2000 prelude

there are the 3 O's to bad driving
    Old
    Overies and
    Oriental
    Lifes a bitch so be a pimp

My Ride
    rubbish

^^^^ HAHAHA
    nice

My Ride
    Jeep GC overland, Kawi Z1000, Raptor 660, WR450sm

Ok sorry if this may offend anyone out there, but i gotta say the worst driver i have ever seen is a old oriental lady that was driving a ford expedition. but that is still not to bad because what tops it off is she had a saskatewan plate and was doing 65kph on deerfoot. I saw so many people almost hit her because going to slow is just as dangerous as going to fast. everyone should stay with the flow of traffic.

One last note, I think if everyone let one person in that is trying to merge instead of thinking that it is going to slow them down by haveing one person in front of them traffic would move so much smoother
    When Hugh Heffner dies does he really go to a better place????

what is the explanation of people driving below the speed limit on the deerfoot? I don't get it.. today I almost hit an asian driver while driving northbound deerfoot going towards mcknight's on ramp.. i cut into the right lane to get ready to get off and i had to brake because some asian guy was driving 80 northbound.. when I drove in HK, everyone's crazy, and here it's like they all mellowed out or something.. My mom fits some of the stereotypes.. except she drives the speed limit.. but it takes FOREVER for her to get there... that Integra of her's.. it's not 0-100 in 7-8 seconds, it's 0-100 in about 25 seconds.. I ask her why she does it and she says she has no idea, she just does..

anyone have an explanation?

My Ride
    93 Toyota Pickup

How about (and I doubt anybody will get this, unless you've ever lived / come to Australia before..) The fucking UTE and "fully sick mate my ford falcon" fuck-off drivers.. I got to college here and every little fucktard with 500 bucks buys this piece of garbage Ford with a V8 or V6, or Inline-6 and they do burnouts during class breaks and lunch and... arg...

It's as if everything that failed - or was too stupid to try to bring out in America/Canada, they brought out here and it exploded.. The "ute" I mentioned - it looks like a fucking Ranchero (ford ute) or El Camino (GM (or chevy?) whatever) its like.. what the FUCK is the point in stuffing a V8 into a god damn family sedan.. "mate I make 360hp" ..your car is 4000 pounds..

That in itself is a stereotype - the damn people that drive cars here..thank god I'm coming back to Canada soon.. Little burn out jerk offs...

I can understand if you burn out once in a while in the rain or something - when you just accelerate too much, but thats not even a burn out - its just the damn one wheel burnouts they do here cuz the cars suck so bad (firebird anyone?) ARRRRGGGGGG
    Originally posted by Grogador
    Shoulda threw in a "no homo" somewhere... cuz... yeah...
    Originally posted by turbotrip
    seems like a recipe for rape
    toexistphoto.com

My Ride
    06 Ralliart.

Is the Ford Falcon the car from the Road Warrior?

and tho it has been said before...

-people on cell phones
    -who can't merge and do not shoulder check.
    -people who are already not going the speed limit that slowdown even more because they hear my car (when I am just driving normal not gunning it or even tailgating).
    "Hey, I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

My Ride
    Car

Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
    I drive a civic, And no its not that slow and yes i am a young male, almost 21, but i do consider myself to be a good driver.
    And lets also remember that just because someone considers themself a good driver doesnt mean that they are a good driver.....haha....jk

My Ride
    03 Mustang

Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
    people from the NW tend to think they are better then everyone else, i guess its a stereo type but its a common occurence for me.

My Ride
    92 Prelude 4ws

The stats have to take into factor ::

The population of drivers.
    If majority of drivers are 16-24 then they will have the most accidents, makes sense right? .. and its because old people are hitting us, cutting us off etc etc.

I dunno .. I think that for sure people need to learn to merge, how many times do you see soembody do 50, get into traffec and then accelerate their 3 banger sprint up to 100 ? ..

If you've evered wonder why deerfoot slows down to 60 in rush hour ...

thing is, there is idiots everywhere ... they keep me employed, I do computer support.. its amazing the idiocracy of the people who call ... these people are engineers and make powerplants yet they can't understand when I say "type in mail08 for the mail server" and reply with "ok, m - i - a - l ... " im like uhh "no thats M - A - I - L " ...

I'm very concerned for the well being of mankind. These are the people that screw like bunnies and have childeren they cant afford nor have the time to raise properly .. so they grow up irresponsible and without common sense so they do stupid shit like said above...

then they get old - still without learning how to properly drive - and have kids with roxy stickers and obstructional junk on their mirrors being watched by an audience of bouncey headed plastic figurines littering their dashboards and before you know it the IQ of the whole of society has greatly plummeted.

Oh well, at lease people can now watch movies while they are endangering the rest of the drivers on the road. and get jobs installing car starters on manual transmission cars in automatic mode so that they remote start and run into vehicles ...
    DannyO

Oh yea, I also met Doris..

Originally posted by ex1z7
    How about (and I doubt anybody will get this, unless you've ever lived / come to Australia before..) The fucking UTE and "fully sick mate my ford falcon" fuck-off drivers.. I got to college here and every little fucktard with 500 bucks buys this piece of garbage Ford with a V8 or V6, or Inline-6 and they do burnouts during class breaks and lunch and... arg...

It's as if everything that failed - or was too stupid to try to bring out in America/Canada, they brought out here and it exploded.. The "ute" I mentioned - it looks like a fucking Ranchero (ford ute) or El Camino (GM (or chevy?) whatever) its like.. what the FUCK is the point in stuffing a V8 into a god damn family sedan.. "mate I make 360hp" ..your car is 4000 pounds..

That in itself is a stereotype - the damn people that drive cars here..thank god I'm coming back to Canada soon.. Little burn out jerk offs...

I can understand if you burn out once in a while in the rain or something - when you just accelerate too much, but thats not even a burn out - its just the damn one wheel burnouts they do here cuz the cars suck so bad (firebird anyone?) ARRRRGGGGGG
    Spent 6 months in Darwin (East Timor) ya some drive like crap- turn signal optional I guess!

I'm surprized no one has mentioned "The wanna be bikers" you know the ones....
    110lbs,
    tat's all over,
    Harley everything right down to his underwear,
    running straight pipes,
    reving the almost ready to stall POS,
    wearing the oh-so-trendy cranium cap
    has a dopy smirk
    everytime I see one I have to remind myself to use the break and not the gas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4