Quantcast
Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 54 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16!

My Ride
    V167

Default Power wheelchair lady......in traffic

damn, I can't believe people are this stupid.......

this happened today in the Shawnessy shopping area near future shop/walmart/ymca.

This lady in a powered 3 wheel wheelchair was in heavy traffic...at the TRAFFIC lights.... and was waiting to take a left hand turn She was driving the thing as if she was driving a normal car, she waited in the intersection and then took the turn at like 2kmh while all the cars around the area stopped to make sure she wasn't hit....

I mean she is already in a wheelchair thing....and she thinks about driving in HEAVY traffic like a normal car.....that's a death wish I tell you

Really wish I had a camera with me but I am sure I will see her again when I do have a cam with me...I've seen her pull this kind of thing before (driving down a huge hill...half on the shoulder and half on the street....on the WRONG side of the road)

Don't know how much more crazy you can get....

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

hahaha dood i saw her a few days ago....shes a large lady with shorter hair..she was driving down the street,,,,funny thing is i passsed her like she was a car.....

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Someone get a picture Ive got to see this
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

she's the same lady from university that goes around honking at ppl...that shit is rude lol..

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by SIRCANADA
    hahaha dood i saw her a few days ago....shes a large lady with shorter hair..she was driving down the street,,,,funny thing is i passsed her like she was a car.....
    yeh that's probably her...she's a big lady that looks like a slob

I swear she even drives with a slight "gangsta lean" ahhahah she is like leaned back all relaxed while crusin around

LMAO!!! she used to go to the Ricky's in Shawnessy as well until they banned her for being very rude... my brothers dog jumped on her once and covered her with mud!!!

and yes, i saw her in traffic on the road where the new LRT station is going, last week... what a joke, ill get a pic when i see her there next! Probably tomorrow!!

My Ride
    rubbish

hahaha, i've run into this 3 times, once in shawnessy, probably the same lady, once on university drive, two ladies were side by side, seemed like they were racing, and the third time, one going down mcleod, in the middle lane lol............the one on univ. drive, some guys in front of me took pics, small chance thet're on this forum tho

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by 86max
    hahaha, i've run into this 3 times, once in shawnessy, probably the same lady, once on university drive, two ladies were side by side, seemed like they were racing, and the third time, one going down mcleod, in the middle lane lol............the one on univ. drive, some guys in front of me took pics, small chance thet're on this forum tho
    haha... she always used to come into the home depot

blingin in the medi-chair

My Ride
    rubbish

i tell ya, if i had one of those things, it would have chromes, hydraulic suspension, flaming exhaust, custom cup holders etc.....

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Fuck I can't believe she lives in the south. Its bad enough seeing her at the uni all the time
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

fatass chick with short brown hair and an overbite?

My Ride
    GTI

!

Neeeed pictures! Haha, I've never seen her, would be great to have pics of her in the turning lane.

My Ride

i always see her, she just wont get out of the way when someone is behing her. she always drives around the shawnessy are near walmarkt and future shop, ive seen her like 10 times already.

My Ride
    01 chevy silverado

hahahaha....i wonder if she give the cop her license, insurance and registration when she get pulled over!!!!!

My Ride
    1996 ek

oh my god it's fat frida or roller pig as we call her. when I worked at staples she would come in to shop and she's the most hainus bitch ever

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

"heinous" bitch?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride

....i mean, Fuck get out of the way!! i was stuck behind her once for almost 10 minutes..............i swear, i wanted to run her over

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

hahahahhahahaha
    Someone HAS to get pics of this.
    If i ever see her i'll be sure to throw something at her.

Last time i checked tho, isn't that what fucking SIDEWALKS ARE FOR?
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    2001 Grand am

she should need a class 1 license to haul that ass around

My Ride
    STI

HAHAH i have seen this lady too. She is fairly large. She is always at CO-Op. She practically runs over the backs of peoples ankles and don't think twice about it. she also drives on the road like she owns it. One day shes gonna get hit by a car.
    Crazy large women???

Page 1 of 54 1 2 11 ... LastLast