Quantcast
Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16! - Page 53 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1074

Thread: Power wheelchair lady......in traffic ***Pics On Pages 6,8,9,12,14,17***VIDEO PG16!

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Hey now ,now! VAT is wit all d shouting!
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

I AM NOT ASKING FOR APOLOGIES FOR ANY OF THE COMMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS TO PLEASE LEAVE MY BROTHER OUT OF IT AND QUITE JUDGING HIM BECAUSE OF HIS APPEARANCE.

PLEASE DO KEEP BASHING FREDA I HATE HER SO MUCH I COULD USE THE GOOD LAUGHS I GET FROM POSTS AND COMMENTS ABOUT HER.

My Ride
    LCI E90 :-)

Kowlady... Take the caps lock off. Caps signifies yelling on the internet... and I would strongly suggest you take speedogs advice.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by kowlady
    TO DEATH 2000 AND SPIKERS
    YES I AM VERY SERIOUS AND I AM UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THAT MY BROTHER IS BEING INSULTED ON THIS THREAD. THE ONLY REASON THAT HE WAS WITH THE B**** FOR AS LONG AS HE WAS IS BECAUSE NON OF US IN HIS FAMILY KNEW THE EXTENT OF THE ABUSE THAT HE WAS ENDURING FROM HER. ONCE WE FOUND OUT WE GOT HIM OUT OF THAT SITUATION. I THINK WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT HER AND HOW EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT THE FAT SOW LOOKS LIKE IS FUNNY.
    THE ONLY REASON THAT I AM WRITING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE I AM DEFENDING MY BROTHER AND I WAS HOPING THAT ALL OF YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT AND I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO END UP LIKE ALAN THAT YOU WOULD CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THEM TO WANT TO DEFEND THEM IF THEY WERE MADE THE BRUNT OF A JOKE.

YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW BAD SHE REALLY IS. EVERYONE THINKS THAT SHE IS MENTALLY RETADED BUT SHE IS VERY SMART AND KNOWS HOW TO MANIPULATE TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE GETS IT AND DOESN'T CARE WHO SHE HURTS IN THE PROCESS. SHE STOLE EVERY CENT ALAN EVER EARNED AND PUT HIM DOWN SO BAD THAT HE FINDS IT HARD TO BELIEVE ANYONE CAN LIKE HIM.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS STAND UP FOR MY BROTHER.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF ANY OF YOU WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND CARE ENOUGH ANOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO STAND UP FOR THEM AS WELL
    whats that? I can't hear you...

ok, seriously this is too easy.

you should just stop posting. Learn how the interwebs work young apprentice. This is not the forum to practice on /waveshand
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS STAND UP FOR MY BROTHER.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IF ANY OF YOU WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND CARE ENOUGH ANOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO STAND UP FOR THEM AS WELL

Yes, you are SO GOING ABOUT IT THE RIGHT WAY!!!

Keep posting troll.

A person wouldn`t even know where to begin with you.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

sorry i wasn't meaning for it to seem like i was yelling

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Default A person wouldn`t even know where to begin with you.

The user name gives it away! Kowlady hahahahahahahhaha
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Graham_A_M, let me start this off.

Got this in a PM

NO I WASN'T IN THE VEHICLE

FOR YOU TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE NOT RAISED VERY WELL. WE WERE RAISED THAT IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD GIVE YOU CAUSE TO PUT ME DOWN OR INSULT ME THE WAY THAT YO DID WITH YOUR COMMENT. I CAN ONLY HOR THAT YOU ARE A DECENT ENOUGH PERSON THAT IF A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WAS IN THE SAME POSITION AS ALAN THAT YOU WOULD BE A BIG ENOUGH PERSON AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER ENOUGH TO SO THE SAME THING THAT I DID AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO AND THAT IS DEFEND MY BROTHER.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I was raised quite well, by parents that loved me, and if I do have any problems, they are my own. However, I was also raised to speak my mind, and that sometimes the truth hurts.

Welcome to the internet and Beyond. Get your flame suit on. And since I know you are new to this, let me offer you another little gem of knowledge. A flame suit is a mental buffer you need to put up, because you are about to get "flamed" which is another term for ridiculed. You have been warned, govern yourself accordingly.

Back on topic, I was also raised in a school, I was taught proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. How much of that stuck into my adult years is anyone's guess. However, I can see I learned my lessons, while others did not.

Another question I must ask, in your message to me, you mention that you only "HOR", to which, I must assume that was a spelling mistake for "WHORE", but then the rest of your sentence makes no sense at all. So my question is, what services do you offer when you only whore (yourself out)?

Normally, I am a pretty nice person, but this is too juicy to pass up. Now, don't be such a "Kow".
    Last edited by spikerS; 03-19-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Yeah, got PM'ed by her as well - call me out here instead, I've done nothing wrong in this thread and I believe that I've only posted once, but then again, I'm not about to wade back through 27 pages of crap to see if I've posted more than that.
    Will fuck off, again.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Wow this threads ¨epicness¨ comes in waves. I sense another one coming.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Forum youngblood

while reading her posts all i could think about was "wtf does sow mean...." bugged me all day so had to urban dictionary it "slut on wheels"

Maybe your brother wasn't giving his money away, but paying for a service.
    Originally posted by Crks&Cstls
    Dido

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

kowlady: leave now while you can, you are beating a dead horse....

these people have the power of anonymity on their side...which pretty much allows you to say things to people that they wouldnt in real life situations.....its just fun for them.

leave.....trust me.

My Ride
    1998 BMW 328i

Originally posted by Crks&Cstls
    while reading her posts all i could think about was "wtf does sow mean...." bugged me all day so had to urban dictionary it "slut on wheels"

Maybe your brother wasn't giving his money away, but paying for a service.
    HAHAHAHA.

As Quagmire once said "fat chicks need love too, they just gotta pay!"
    Koenigsegg, what started as a dream just blew your doors off.

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously.

So she doesn't speak in 1337 forum sp34k. She found this thread, and simply asked not to speak ill towards her brother, who evidently through her first posting can't defend himself due to a brain injury.

Don't attempt to redeem face, by inferring I have any vested interest in this. I don't know either of them.

The wheelchair lady, brings the wrath upon her. There's 50 pages of it, but give your heads a shake on this other guy.
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by cam_wmh
    You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously...
    Word the fuck up. Settle down guys.

Originally posted by cam_wmh
    You guys are fucking assholes. Seriously.

So she doesn't speak in 1337 forum sp34k. She found this thread, and simply asked not to speak ill towards her brother, who evidently through her first posting can't defend himself due to a brain injury.

Don't attempt to redeem face, by inferring I have any vested interest in this. I don't know either of them.

The wheelchair lady, brings the wrath upon her. There's 50 pages of it, but give your heads a shake on this other guy.
    ^This.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

kowlady. Any particular days Freda is out and about at certain stores? I still want to see someone get a beyond sticker on her chair. A rodeo of sorts if you will.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

to cam_wmh

thank you for helping me explain why i even posted on this thread to begin with. I just found out about this post and read it and was pissed off that some of the people on this thread were speaking ill of my brother. I hoped that the people that posted on here would be respectful enough to understand this.

i have never done anything like this before and probably never will again if the responses that i got on here is the way that people react when someone is trying to defend someone who can't defend themselves. i feel that most of the responses i got where rude and uncalled for. i don't expect an apology for any of the comments i will just remember that the people that made them are acting childish and i am to old to play childish games.

to Kona9

she lives in building # 11 in the condo's across from the c-train station. she is at the timmy's from 9 to 1 everyday of the week execpt for monday. this is as far as i know since i haven't seen the bitch since mid february. i want nothing to do with her after what she did to my brother so i have no way of knowing if she changed her routine or not.

to the rest of you

if you see her be careful you do not know what she is capable of. you have absolutely no idea what you are setting yourself up for if you even talk to her. good luck in your hunt to see her and put a sticker on her scooter but be prepared for her to try and manipulte you or for her to scream and swear at you.

-

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Kona9
    kowlady. Any particular days Freda is out and about at certain stores? I still want to see someone get a beyond sticker on her chair. A rodeo of sorts if you will.

God speed on your quest, valiant knight!!!

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53 54 LastLast