Quantcast
Playstation 4 - Page 46 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

My Ride
    rally pig

i briefly played Watch Dog over the weekend.. meh

it didn't capture my attention like GTA or Sleeping Dogs (my favorite)

the story seems interesting but i don't like the fact that you can't randomly beat people around, no combat system other than shooting and maybe use your magical cellphone to hack everything

Originally posted by taemo
    i briefly played Watch Dog over the weekend.. meh

it didn't capture my attention like GTA or Sleeping Dogs (my favorite)

the story seems interesting but i don't like the fact that you can't randomly beat people around, no combat system other than shooting and maybe use your magical cellphone to hack everything
    i played a few hours yesterday and quite enjoyed it. it's a cool concept but like you said there isnt much to do when you're roaming and the game is much more interesting when pursuing missions.

i think the online, open level element will add a nice wrinkle to the game to extend the life of it considerably.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Watchdogs downloading now!

Probably wont be able to try it till after work tomorrow though..

#FWP

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by faiz999
    i played a few hours yesterday and quite enjoyed it. it's a cool concept but like you said there isnt much to do when you're roaming and the game is much more interesting when pursuing missions.

i think the online, open level element will add a nice wrinkle to the game to extend the life of it considerably.
    I played a bit yesterday as well, I like the concept for what it is too, I think like GTA it's one of those games where you get side tracked doing stupid crap like blowing up the water valves when someones walking past them for a quick laugh at the rag doll besides the main missions, but haven't played enough yet though to make a proper statement about it.

I am actually more excited for the online portion of it, there was a video of the gameplay where people just enter your game unannounced and they try to hack you unoticed and leave, in-depth stealth element for PvP is few and far between for most MP games.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Only got a a little bit in last night, looks great on PS4. Enjoying it so far, this is far more interesting to me than GTA was also. I was bored of GTAV rather quickly, the whole gansta thing is so lame, and the game overall was not that fun for me.

Looking forward to playing more and getting into the online stuff. Watching twitch streams past few days and it looks like a blast.

My Ride
    Grimace

Yeah, I played a bunch yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Still wish I got it on PC but oh well, still fun. It does some messed up things with the vibration on the X0 controller though, not sure what it was attempting to do, just made lots of noise.

Big News, sony can't do anything right, the order is delayed until 2015
    http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/27/th...ed-until-2015/

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by schocker
    Big News, sony can't do anything right, the order is delayed until 2015
    http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/27/th...ed-until-2015/
    1. Announce tons of awesome games coming real soon at launch
    2. Sell tons of PS4's, more than XB1's.
    3. Don't deliver any of these awesome games.
    4. ??????
    5. Profit.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by rage2

1. Announce tons of awesome games coming real soon at launch
    2. Sell tons of PS4's, more than XB1's.
    3. Don't deliver any of these awesome games.
    4. ??????
    5. Profit.
    Exactly

They should stop announcing game so far in advance. Driveclub delayed a year, looks exactly the same and they completely dumbed down the PS+ version. The order, delayed ~6 more months. They need to get their exclusives in order, obviously they don't care about their gamers as much as they say in their conferences

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Its only two games that have been delayed?? Not sure what you mean not deliver on any of them. Drive club actually looks much better than it did last E3 according to those who have seen/played both. Glad they delayed it to be honest. Don't care about this steampunk looking gears of war. If it was releasing around the same time as Destiny it would have been a death sentence.

And lets be honest, the exclusives mean squat anyway. Most people only care about multiplats, and the PS4 is superior for those anyway.

Oh, cockpit view in the cars on watchdogs is awesome! Surprised they are first to do this not Rockstar.
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 05-27-2014 at 10:29 AM.

My Ride
    Grimace

Yeah, but the two big exclusives in the pipeline for PS4. Except for probably new god of war and uncharted and GT. Destiny looks only average though I think. Driveclub looks dumbbbbbbbbbbbb though dumbbbbbbbbbb zedge. Every video it is just a day/night simulator from my experience

Multiplats though dat kinect voice controls and non shitty controller with replaceable batteries

Might as well just wait for GT7 for my PS4 at this rate, probably 2020 or so it should be out.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by schocker
    Yeah, but the two big exclusives in the pipeline for PS4. Except for probably new god of war and uncharted and GT. Destiny looks only average though I think. Driveclub looks dumbbbbbbbbbbbb though dumbbbbbbbbbb zedge. Every video it is just a day/night simulator from my experience

Multiplats though dat kinect voice controls and non shitty controller with replaceable batteries

Might as well just wait for GT7 for my PS4 at this rate, probably 2020 or so it should be out.
    Nah it looks ok to me. At least if offers day and night, unlike another so called next gen racer. And LOL Kinect.. yea its so awesome they are removing it.. Frigging useless for games. The UI is so clunky it needs the voice control, only thing its really good for. And I like it for that.

Battery life does suck on DS4 though I agree, still prefer it though, no $30 attachment needed for headphones. :P I wonder if they will release a new version with a bigger battery in the future. Its possible.
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 05-27-2014 at 10:50 AM.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Don't have a watch dogs thread so heres the companion app.

Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ogs.ctos&hl=en

iOS one is out too. Find it on your own rich people, probably have servants who download apps for you.

My Ride
    This and that.

Watchdogs sitting in my briefcase, would have gone home already if I didn't have an important sentencing to prep for tomorrow. It'll have to wait for a while.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Ugh. I'm so bad at the one vs one hacking lol.. fail everytime, notoriety went back to zero..

Fun as hell so far though.

How do you get into hacking one vs one? Still trying to figure that out. Spent a great deal of time yesterday hacking phones for money and ramming cars. Had 6 police squad cars and a police helicopter chase me down the streets after beating up a cop and taking his car haha.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

From the phone app or if someone randomly hacks you. The perk to hack the police helicopter is a life saver..LOL! Only temporary but it helps get away.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

I had to restart because I didn't realize skill points could be used in other areas besides hacking. Oops.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Had some time last night to play around a bit. Didn't think I'd end up buying Watch Dogs, truthfully. Seems pretty decent so far, but something about the controls just feel clunky and frustrating to me. It's like they tried to emulate Assassin's Creed type controls and then stopped halfway there. I dunno, haven't played enough of it yet to determine how much time I'll actually put into it. Besides, I've got some MLB 14 to play! Haha.

Originally posted by ZEDGE
    From the phone app or if someone randomly hacks you. The perk to hack the police helicopter is a life saver..LOL! Only temporary but it helps get away.
    Surprised you can actually log into the app, I keep getting network errors. Must be overloaded from all the gamers..

My Ride
    Bicycle

As my Xbone goes into the shop for controller issue, picked up PS4 and downloaded Watch Dogs. Didn't get too far but it feels more like Deu Ex so far. Not enough violence yet.

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast