Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Northland and Deerfoot meadows BB.. GOOOO
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

I think the big mistake of the ps4 is that it's not backwards compatible. There wasn't a lot of launch titles with the ps3 either, but you could still play the ps2 games on it which made it more useful as a whole...

just my 0.02
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Sunridge BB has em.. Reserve online

Originally posted by Go4Long
    I think the big mistake of the ps4 is that it's not backwards compatible. There wasn't a lot of launch titles with the ps3 either, but you could still play the ps2 games on it which made it more useful as a whole...

just my 0.02

PS and PS2 emulation should be coming to PS4 soonish.
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    2022 X2M

I am still blown away that these are not fully in stock by now. Even apple isn't this bad.

On another note anyone else seeing terrible battery life? When playing battlefield I'm lucky if I get anywhere near 3 hours with a controller.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Originally posted by Kavy
    I am still blown away that these are not fully in stock by now. Even apple isn't this bad.

On another note anyone else seeing terrible battery life? When playing battlefield I'm lucky if I get anywhere near 3 hours with a controller.
    Not really surprised, lots of stuff going on with the controllers these days. X1 burns through them fast too..
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by kevie88

Not really surprised, lots of stuff going on with the controllers these days. X1 burns through them fast too..
    On my xbox I think I have changed the batteries out twice since launch, it is even better life than 360!

Still haven't seen any in stores though, saw that walmart had a bunch of xbox launch/regular at royal oak last night.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Originally posted by schocker

On my xbox I think I have changed the batteries out twice since launch, it is even better life than 360!

Still haven't seen any in stores though, saw that walmart had a bunch of xbox launch/regular at royal oak last night.
    That's pretty good, I don't know why I'm slaying batteries like I am on my X1..
    Bought not built!

The analog rubber tears pretty quick on the controllers

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

I wonder if the battery life will be affected with the update allowing the headset to be used like on the PS4. Battery life is much better on Xbox controllers for sure though.

Originally posted by Kavy

It outsold the X1 2-1 in Jan apparently, in the US. Its launching in Japan soon too, so Sony may be holding back some for a big launch there.

I usually get 5 hrs our so straight use. Its disappointing that is so short. Lucky I have my laptop close so I just plug in in there to charge as the cord is too short to plug in to the ps4 from where I sit.
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 02-14-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Originally posted by J.M.
    The analog rubber tears pretty quick on the controllers
    I've found this to be the case as well. Pretty bad they wear this fast.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Shoppers in sunridge mall have two. First time seeing them in the wild. Lol.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by ZEDGE
    It outsold the X1 2-1 in Jan apparently, in the US. Its launching in Japan soon too, so Sony may be holding back some for a big launch there.
    XB1 is losing out to PS4 in sales because Sony is definitely better at production on the PS4 than Microsoft on the XB1. Give it a year, and we'll know how the real sales numbers stack up. Total hardware Sales is 60/40 in favor of PS4, while total games sales is a little closer at 55/45 in favor of PS4.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by rage2

XB1 is losing out to PS4 in sales because Sony is definitely better at production on the PS4 than Microsoft on the XB1. Give it a year, and we'll know how the real sales numbers stack up. Total hardware Sales is 60/40 in favor of PS4, while total games sales is a little closer at 55/45 in favor of PS4.
    Oh I know, but it could explain why they are hard to get at the moment. Although both seem pretty scarce right now.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition free PS+ game for March, out now.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Tomb Raider for PS3.

Awesomenaughts also out, $7.99 for PS+.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-today-on-ps4/

Couple new maps for KZ out too (free).

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Ditto. One battery change on XB1 controllers and about twice a week or more for the PS4 controllers. It's actually my biggest gripe in that the PS4 controller batteries are embarrassingly weak and it seems I'm getting less time between charges as I go. Pretty soon maybe 2 hours between full charges at this rate.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by heavyD
    Ditto. One battery change on XB1 controllers and about twice a week or more for the PS4 controllers. It's actually my biggest gripe in that the PS4 controller batteries are embarrassingly weak and it seems I'm getting less time between charges as I go. Pretty soon maybe 2 hours between full charges at this rate.
    Awesome, cant wait to get my ps4, oh wait, drive club is still nowhere to be seen

I can't see why they made the same mistake twice. MS made the controller smaller and lighter while still using 2xAA which is best as I can buy a battery pack if I want but I use eneloops. I hate plugging in the PS controllers. At least it charges in standby instead of plugging into my PC this time.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Yea the battery life is disappointing on the controllers. On the plus side you don't need a $25 add on to use your headset.

Awesome, cant wait to get my ps4, oh wait, drive club is still nowhere to be seen

I can't see why they made the same mistake twice. MS made the controller smaller and lighter while still using 2xAA which is best as I can buy a battery pack if I want but I use eneloops. I hate plugging in the PS controllers. At least it charges in standby instead of plugging into my PC this time.
    If my batter gets low when playing i just plug it into the wall beside me using my LG phone charger, or plug it into my laptop. Not ideal but as the cord is so short I can't use the PS4 and still play from the couch.

Drive club better be worth the wait. lol :P

90% of my time is spent playing Bf4 so I'm not bothered.. yet.

Also. wow.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/4/5469...nits-worldwide
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 03-04-2014 at 06:13 PM.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Oh I meant to ask, is anyone playing the Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn beta? Seems ok, no clue wtf I'm doing in these games though. :p

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Some new MGS5 gameplay.

My Ride
    Grimace

Headset adapter, I just use kinect!
    Drive club will only be good though if it reminds me more of PGR than NFS. Hopefully that is the case. Would be nice if they made a bundle though like the titanfall bundle as the US/UK bundle for infamous is the same price as buying everything separately.

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 ... LastLast