Quantcast
Playstation 4 - Page 35 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

has anyone seen any today? The wife is still trying to find one for me for christmas.
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

i'm at best buy 17th ave right now trading in some old ps3 games.

they don't have any in stock. i was going to pick one up for one of you guys and just pay me back, but no luck. sorry, guys.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

My Ride
    S14|TB1

saw one at the Staples near Chinook last night.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

Just setup my PS4 and its DOA.
    I have the blue light of death, tried all the troubleshooting on the Sony website and safe mode won't even launch.

I hate sony....

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Anyone know if these are in stock yet?

Its my Nephews Birthday on Friday and it seems like he had the worst Christmas ever and everyone hates him because he didnt get a PS4
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Asian_defender
    Just setup my PS4 and its DOA.
    I have the blue light of death, tried all the troubleshooting on the Sony website and safe mode won't even launch.

I hate sony....
    Speaking of issues when I powered my PS4 up last night I noticed all the graphics and text were pixelated. I understand this is an issue with the HDMI output and Bravia TV's but my TV is a Sharp and this never happened before. I figured I would put a game in to see if it changed but it was all pixelated like the menu screens so I restarted and all is good but I'm hoping this is a minor issue and not something that's going to become a problem. Not sure how you mess up an HDMI port but it seems Sony has managed to make the PS4 HDMI out a little bit finicky.

My Ride
    '04 E46 330ci ZHP

Just a heads up, I just picked up a console today at Bestbuy in Deerfoot Meadows. He said they have 5 left. GO!

pfft. i tried several times to get one and gave up.

i dont even care anymore and im blaming them for it.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

This thread just reminded me, I was playing Killzone last night, and the game kept crashing with some error asking me to report to Sony. Was tired and went to bed.

Just googled it up and it looks like there's some fucked up OS bug that's corrupting save games, and crashes to that screen. Looks like it affects every PS4 game, it's a PS4 problem. FML, it's been a chore progressing through Killzone, I don't wanna do it again.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Grimace

Are there any games out yet

Haven't even played my xbox lately though so glad I returned the PS4 as that would be sitting also

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

I've spent so much time finishing gt6 that I have hardly played the ps4.
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

I've bought and sold 4 of these this week, Now I can get mine for free.. Any must have games yet?
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Just finished rebuilding my PS4 from scratch today. Lost absolutely everything to that corruption bug. What a POS.

At least the cloud purchases restored properly. If it didn't let me redownload my games I would've taken an axe to the fucking thing.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by kevie88
    I've bought and sold 4 of these this week, Now I can get mine for free.. Any must have games yet?
    Dust Collector HD

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Nothing really stimulating as of yet, no. Unless you haven't played Trine 2 before, that's quite enjoyable in 3D on PS4. Gotta keep on waiting for the time being, hoping for some new releases to hit shortly! Until then, I'll keep piling up hundreds of more hours onto Monster Hunter 3U on my Wii U... Against the common belief, my Wii U has been my favorite console in a very long time and gets a ton of usage. Different strokes for different folks I guess! Now, if Sony could manage to land a deal with Capcom after Nintendo's has expired for the Monster Hunter series again, I believe there could be quite the potential in the future!

As a side thought; I'm not sure why Rockstar hasn't just ported GTA V to PS4. With the severe lack of software I can't imagine them not breaking huge sales numbers for something like that. I don't really know anything about how hard that would be, but I can't imagine it being too difficult?

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

If you did not play Tomb Raider on last gen then the new DE version is a must own imo. One of my fav games from last year, I would say it was even better than Uncharted 3.

Don't Starve is free for PS+, another indie type game. Not much else new.

Everyone is playing COD or BF4 it seems anyway.

And wow Rage.. If I had all the issues you had I would have got the console replaced by Sony and then sold it. lol

Spoiler:
    P.S. I'm enjoying the X1 too

My Ride
    Tesla Model 3 AWD

Sooo I got the corrupted game file while playing the campaign in BF4. Apparently there is a firmware update but still reports are still trickling in that the crash still happens. BS.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ya the corrupted game thing is fucked. I had to literally wipe the entire PS4, start from scratch, and redownload my purchases to clear it up. Hoping it doesn't crop up again. And ya, painful replaying Killzone lol. I decided to run through the 2nd level last night, and ended up in a fucked up autosave position. As soon as I climb out of where I'm hiding, there's like 40 enemies and I can't kill em all even with my robot flying thing lol.

The XB1 is my main TV machine, so it's getting used a lot in that sense. NFS is a write off, it's just too insane with too much going on, I think I'm getting old haha. Ryse has been replayed twice, really like that game. But lately, the kid's into minecraft, so he's been hogging the TV on XB360 quite a bit.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Man that sucks! My XBONEr has been a champ so far.
    Bought not built!

Originally posted by rage2
    Ya the corrupted game thing is fucked. I had to literally wipe the entire PS4, start from scratch, and redownload my purchases to clear it up. Hoping it doesn't crop up again. And ya, painful replaying Killzone lol. I decided to run through the 2nd level last night, and ended up in a fucked up autosave position. As soon as I climb out of where I'm hiding, there's like 40 enemies and I can't kill em all even with my robot flying thing lol.
    I haven't really played any campaigns in fear that I'd get save file corruption too. One person I know of was able to play the BF4 campaign through all the way with the corruption bug rampant. He told me he made sure to copy his save file every time to online storage as well as back it up on a USB key in case he needed to go back to it and he did manage to finish it.

If you are worried your save data could be corrupted again for killzone maybe it might be worth it to back up your save every time you play.
    https://support.us.playstation.com/a...tail/a_id/5228
    Last edited by Despair*; 01-27-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast