Quantcast
Playstation 4 - Page 52 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 42 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1043

Thread: Playstation 4

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by rage2
    I'm looking forward to 1886. That's probably the first game that I'm excited for on the PS4.
    Picked it up on the weekend. Fuck is it ever pretty. Too bad the game lacks a lot of action. It's pretty much an on rails storyline like Ryse, it's as pretty, if not prettier, but holy fuck is it a snooze fest. Total overkill on cut scenes too.

I wouldn't say its a disappointment, only really disappointed because it took this long to come out. This should have been a launch title. Kind of a pointless game at this stage of the console's life.

Edit - wanted to add that it's the first time I fired up the PS4 in months, and it looks kinda the same as launch haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

crap i keep forgetting to get hte free games ><

My Ride
    Grimace

Picked it up on the weekend. Fuck is it ever pretty. Too bad the game lacks a lot of action. It's pretty much an on rails storyline like Ryse, it's as pretty, if not prettier, but holy fuck is it a snooze fest. Total overkill on cut scenes too.

I wouldn't say its a disappointment, only really disappointed because it took this long to come out. This should have been a launch title. Kind of a pointless game at this stage of the console's life.

Edit - wanted to add that it's the first time I fired up the PS4 in months, and it looks kinda the same as launch haha.
    The order ended up being like ryse. Pretty but not much substance. Glad I had cancelled my pre-order for this. Still no external HDD support, DLNA, quick, resume etc.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ryse at least had a lot of action. Sure it was repetitive action, but at least something was going on. I found myself walking around a lot in 1886, which had me scratching my head. No clue WTF the point was, just walking around aimlessly until you hit a random spot that you're supposed to be at, which triggers a cutscene. It's like all the cutscenes are stitched together with you walking around.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Grimace

Ryse at least had a lot of action. Sure it was repetitive action, but at least something was going on. I found myself walking around a lot in 1886, which had me scratching my head. No clue WTF the point was, just walking around aimlessly until you hit a random spot that you're supposed to be at, which triggers a cutscene. It's like all the cutscenes are stitched together with you walking around.
    That is true. I will probably give it a try when it is like $20. The developers kept trying to defend it too as if the super short story with mostly cutscenes was fine because some other games have done it. $70 for 5-7 hours is pretty bad. That is their big game for a while now too I think until the dark souls type game.

Originally posted by schocker

That is true. I will probably give it a try when it is like $20. The developers kept trying to defend it too as if the super short story with mostly cutscenes was fine because some other games have done it. $70 for 5-7 hours is pretty bad. That is their big game for a while now too I think until the dark souls type game.
    Bloodborne is their next big exclusive coming late March. Should be pretty awesome if you are a fan of the previous souls games.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by Despair*
    Bloodborne is their next big exclusive coming late March. Should be pretty awesome if you are a fan of the previous souls games.
    Thats the one. I think Darksouls 2 is also coming out for PS4/XBO. I bought DS2 on PC figuring how bad can it be, died so many times

Originally posted by schocker

Thats the one. I think Darksouls 2 is also coming out for PS4/XBO. I bought DS2 on PC figuring how bad can it be, died so many times
    Yes that's right! Dark Souls 2 has been remade for ps4 and xb1 releasing about one month after bloodborne with additional content and some game updates to graphics, items. The game is definitely tough. I died a lot too on my my first few play throughs. It gets easier if though the more you play it and learn.

My Ride
    Grimace

Yes that's right! Dark Souls 2 has been remade for ps4 and xb1 releasing about one month after bloodborne with additional content and some game updates to graphics, items. The game is definitely tough. I died a lot too on my my first few play throughs. It gets easier if though the more you play it and learn.
    I haven't played it since lol. Walking near a cliff figuring games don't let you fall off, get to close and fall off and die. I believe though that the PC version gets updated too and will have a bunch of extra stuff which is annoying for people who already bought it. Kind of like all the remastered games of late. Bloodborne looks really good though. I might have to get my PS4 in the summer time once these new games are all out. I have kept PS+ going to get all the free games.

Just a head ups. The Price of PSN plus is about to increase to 69.99. Today is your last chance to renew at 49.99 before it jumps up to the new price. thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone is looking to renew or add onto their existing psn plus subscription.

I renewed in from the website https://store.playstation.com where the price is still listed at 49.99
    Last edited by Despair*; 09-22-2016 at 12:43 PM.

My Ride
    RX300

Just a head ups. The Price of PSN plus is about to increase to 69.99. Today is your last chance to renew at 49.99 before it jumps up to the new price. thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone is looking to renew or add onto their existing psn plus subscription.

I renewed in from the website https://store.playstation.com where the price is still listed at 49.99
    just tried it on the site, its now at $69.99
    trying is the first step towards failure

Originally posted by saiyajin

just tried it on the site, its now at $69.99
    Brutal. I just resubscribed twice at 12:33 and 12:36 at $49.99. It looks like they just made the switchover to the new price.

20$ is a big increase. Considering XBL is at 60$.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

I bought 2 years worth from costco.ca a few weeks ago. They were selling it for around $45/year.

Originally posted by gpomp
    I bought 2 years worth from costco.ca a few weeks ago. They were selling it for around $45/year.
    Damn Gpomp. Why you no sharing this information that they were on sale?

My Ride
    RX300

Brutal. I just resubscribed twice at 12:33 and 12:36 at $49.99. It looks like they just made the switchover to the new price.

20$ is a big increase. Considering XBL is at 60$.
    guess i missed that train

Originally posted by gpomp
    should have done that too
    trying is the first step towards failure

Has anyone bought and upgraded their HDD in their PS4s? My PS4 is close to running out of space and I'm considering buying a bigger 2.5 internal 7mm hdd. I've been experiencing quite a lot of random PS4 crashes from time to time requiring a database rebuild so I'm figuring my stock hdd is probably starting to die.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

I run a 500 GB SSHD in mine, pretty much since the PS4 was new.

My Ride
    Grimace

Digital foundry did a video on the new 2.5" Firecuda SSHD. Seems reasonably priced for 2tb
    http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/z...ve-st2000lx001

My Ride
    2022 X2M

I use a 2tb in my pro taken out of a WD slim portable drive. No complaints
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Thanks for the suggestion Schocker! I opted to get that particular drive and will be installing this weekend.

On a side note it looks like the ps4 system software 4.5 beta is rolling out and they are finally adding external hdd support.
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017...-starts-today/

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 42 51 52 53 LastLast