Quantcast
Beyond's Favourite Detailer? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond's Favourite Detailer?

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Listen. Nobody here is doubting her quality of work. She gets high praise, and apparently herbwork is top notch. Thats fantastic, even if the rumors are true.

Why I am calling her a scammer directly relates to her business dealings and personal choices and how she treats those around her. If she can make those kinds of decisions in regards to business, it is not difficult to assume that translates to personal life and relationships.

Lets put it this way, she scammed over a person who bent over backwards in an attempt to help her business succeed, and she repays him by flipping him the bird, holding all the bills.

Yeah, the epitomy of examples of someone I would do business with.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Originally posted by spikers
    Listen. Nobody here is doubting her quality of work. She gets high praise, and apparently herbwork is top notch. Thats fantastic, even if the rumors are true.

Why I am calling her a scammer directly relates to her business dealings and personal choices and how she treats those around her. If she can make those kinds of decisions in regards to business, it is not difficult to assume that translates to personal life and relationships.

Lets put it this way, she scammed over a person who bent over backwards in an attempt to help her business succeed, and she repays him by flipping him the bird, holding all the bills.

Word, I feel so bad for Tom, its not even funny. It sucks to be on the receiving end of such dealings.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Jed the same guy that does 3M at shadow tinting? or is that someone else. Im confused now.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Jed just does detailing....

Jarred is at Shadow Tint... He is the King of tin and 3M and a all-around really really really good guy.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Really? Better take your brand new Ford back then, because that company has done some sleazy shit in their time. Also better stop coming onto Beyond, because the owner once had the FBI on his doorstep due to the illegal activity he was conducting.

Man, and I thought I rode a high horse

But I digress, the topics gone completely off course, and the point is moot since she doesn't even detail anymore. OP has his answer, Jed is the current favorite of Beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Really? Better take your brand new Ford back then, because that company has done some sleazy shit in their time. Also better stop coming onto Beyond, because the owner once had the FBI on his doorstep due to the illegal activity he was conducting.

Man, and I thought I rode a high horse

But I digress, the topics gone completely off course, and the point is moot since she doesn't even detail anymore. OP has his answer, Jed is the current favorite of Beyond.
    Supid post is stupid...

seriously Tik? That is the comparison you are using? c'mon man, you can do better.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by 7thgenvic
    I would love to find someone to do cut polish after I finish stripping it and doing a clay bar...

sneek on here is good at what he does too

My Ride
    2000 prelude

Originally posted by Disoblige

How was everything else other than the floor mats?
    Had Jed come and perform an interior detail package and engine clean on my SUV. Cost over $400 including GST (don't have receipt in front me) and for that price EVERYTHING should be clean, including the mats. Tells me over the phone that everything is done and looks great and leaves. I come home and find the winter stain still on the mats. I would have been more impressed if he had told me that he tried and was not able to get the winter stain out but that was not the case. Won't use him again.
    00redLUDE

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

then shut the fuck up!

the thread is "hey, any one know a good DETAILER" not "hey, doesnt anyone know of a tenant i should avoid for my newly acquired automotive bay"

My Ride
    2000 prelude

[B]

/B]
    Two sides to every story. I don't know every detail to both sides but maybe you will find out.
    00redLUDE

Originally posted by 00redLUDE

Had Jed come and perform an interior detail package and engine clean on my SUV. Cost over $400 including GST (don't have receipt in front me) and for that price EVERYTHING should be clean, including the mats. Tells me over the phone that everything is done and looks great and leaves. I come home and find the winter stain still on the mats. I would have been more impressed if he had told me that he tried and was not able to get the winter stain out but that was not the case. Won't use him again.
    Over $400 for interior and engine only?

My Ride
    2000 prelude

^^^^ YUP!!!!
    00redLUDE

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by ercchry

then shut the fuck up!

the thread is "hey, any one know a good DETAILER" not "hey, doesnt anyone know of a tenant i should avoid for my newly acquired automotive bay"
    Well then hey, by your fucked up logic, Sean Banerjee might be the best financial advisor out there and we should all do business with him and invest our life savings in his next real estate venture!

Take a word of your own advice and Shut the fuck up man. If that is all your are going to contribute, your post was nothing more than to hear yourself act internet tough.

Anyways, by request, I have been asked to back away, and out of respect, I am going to do just that.

Stay classy Beyond.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

im not getting into this. there is no need. but if you ever make it out to one of Kelly's wing nights i will be more than happy to give you an ear full of my thoughts on the subject

My Ride
    2016 Focus RS - Stealth Grey

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

she doesn't even detail anymore.
    That's not entirely true. I do mobile polishing and 3M installs. Gets me through school. No interior work though.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

^^
    Welcome back to beyond sponsorship!
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Over $400 for interior and engine only?
    For $400... aside from basic interior cleaning, if that price includes door jam are cleaned, interior fabrics are scrubbed/steamed/extracted, leathers are scrubbed/cleaned/treated, vents are blown/cleaned out/decontaminated... engine bay is completely scrubbed and dressed...
    $400 sounds about right. That will easily take 8 hours.

Thou, I must say, I've seen some mats (both fabric and rubber) that no matter how much you scrub and extract it'll still leave some stain. However, Jed should've informed you that not all stains will come out. It is better to over-deliver then what you promised.

My Ride
    E46 M3 Turbo, JZS161, UCF30, BP9, S30

Lol beyond.

I recommend the guys over at Calgary Auto Spa. They did an excellent job on a few cars I sent their way, and customer service is top notch. They also do excellent 3M work at a very very reasonable price.
    Haltech Factory Trained and Elite Certified / AEM EMS and Infinity Factory Trained Tuner / ECUTek Factory Trained Tuner for FRS-BRZ and R35 GTR / HKS Pro Tuner / Apexi Power Exel Certified Tuner

Proud to be a "hater" that defends Authenticity

My Ride
    goes like woah

Wow people on beyond love to gossip about other people's lives, hey here is a thought. Why don't you go to Canadian tire, or order some stuff off auto obsessed, and detail your own car, buy a $60 shop vac and have at it, all you really need is some water and you should be able to clean everything, you don't NEED chemicals to clean your car, the only thing you might want is a finishing product to put on your interior so it shines and smells nice, buy a clay bar and some wax, I'm sure you can find a friend who has a polisher, and learn something instead of wasting thousands of dollars throughout your life cause your too lazy to spend 3-4 hours on your car on a nice Saturday or Sunday morning. Holy fuck people need to stop bitching about what Renee did to some dude, who gives a fuck, shit happens and I'm sure she had he reasons to do what she did, so go buy some products and clean your own car, or else find someone on your own to clean it instead of making 3 pages of drama on a Internet forum, fuck.

^^
    Welcome back to beyond sponsorship!
    Holy shit, let it fucking go, man. You're acting like a child.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast