Quantcast
What's with lazy wives - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What's with lazy wives

My Ride
    Hatred

I'm white. And I make my wife do all sorts of things at home.
    -U

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

aware
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Originally posted by THE GOVERNATOR

sounds almost like 4 kids...
    ..any chance that you casually suggested to him about getting "fixed"? that many children @ his age, I couldn't begin to imagine how that will play out in 5 years time.
    his gf pokes holes in the condoms lol.everyone knows but him.

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    And my friends girlfriend. Fuck. I live in strathmore and all of this is ridiculously true out here, as 80% of men out here work the rigs(probably exaggerating the #, but a lot) and these women are just sitting around doing fuck all, going for brunch with their friends in the escalade without a care in the world, except when they are laid off.

Then they aren't getting the things they want and then there's divorce talk bla bla bla. This is the norm in this town. Everyone I know here except 1 couple have split or are very close and that 1 couple who hasn't, still go through this shit, but buddy can't do anything because he's trying to be aa good dad for his kids and not leave the broad.

Wow, I've said a lot today. I'm gonna just read from now on lol

Originally posted by A790

I grew up on the acreage between Chestermere and Strathmore, and sadly, a lot of what you just said is true.

People these days, of both sexes, suck.
    Born and raised in this area. 100% true. The only couple I see last are the farmers and their highschool sweethearts. All the other folk around here are a different breed.
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride
    AWOL

My Ride
    Bicycle

Relationship is almost always pair up one go getter and one deadbeat. And the go getter will inherit all the work loads.

At best, work load may be shared but never equal. One will always lose more than they gain in the deal.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Ouch, That sucks

My wife is amazing, Cooks ....Like fine dining for me, cleans, takes care of all the kids extra activities. I just concentrate on work she pretty much takes care of everything else.

Good luck.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Yeah be more choosey.. Its more of an Alberta problem though from what I see, as there are a ton of guys around, making good money, often working away.. etc. Women can land one for a few years and get paid to do nothing.

Im a serial POF'er and there are soooooo many chicks on there in their late 20s/early 30s with 2-3 kids and a divorce under their belt. (funny thing is, its never their fault???)

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Tomaz
    Born and raised in this area. 100% true. The only couple I see last are the farmers and their highschool sweethearts. All the other folk around here are a different breed.
    There were some damn fine farmers daughters in our high school, that's for sure. Can't say it'd be a bad life.... lol

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

That is what happens when you marrry a girl because she is hot, or whom ever comes along because you reach an age you feel obligated to get married at.

It a women can't take care of herself when you meet her, no good job, messy house and life, why the hell wpuld she change afrer marriage?

My Ride
    Vettel's #1

Originally posted by JordanLotoski
    Ouch, That sucks

My wife is amazing, Cooks ....Like fine dining for me, cleans, takes care of all the kids extra activities. I just concentrate on work she pretty much takes care of everything else.

Good luck.
    She's definitely getting cock on the side.

I know a few guys in relationships like this - I feel bad for them at first before I realize they knew full well the level of lazy bitch they were getting with. they should find a woman that WANTS to contribute and be independent. A good woman knows how to take care of herself.

The problem with this is the age old problem. When they get to have their cake and eat it to, it changes them. Most people would be more than happy to contribute, until there is an easier way that they can use because humans are inherently lazy.

As for seeing it before marriage.....well that is a whole can of worms onto itself.

Have you not heard the joke "Fastest way to stop having sex....get married"

It is an age old joke for a reason.
    Actual Email to tech support

"Any instructions? Some of our Site IT folks aren't technical."

10 years with the same woman, we both earn our own money, we split everything when we go out, vacation, etc, we buy our own stuff, she has her own place and it's HER place, not OURS. She has her money, I have mine. We have our ups and downs like any couple but for the most part we don't argue about things that tend to be "burden" issues in "normal" relationships. I know so many guys that refer to their GF's stuff as "theirs", THE car. THE condo, THE savings, etc, like fuck off and grow a pair already. Most women are smarter with money and then some guy who can't manage 100k/yr (not that I properly can either, just sayin') comes along without a pot to piss in and now the burden's on her. Not cool. I don't know because I've never lived it but it seems to me, that raising a couple kids seems like a full time job in itself and before putting all the blame on all women being lazy you have to look at all the men, who think they're superheroes just because they work full time and feel that their contribution to a relationship ends right there. News flash, PEOPLE WORK FULL TIME, it's a part of normal life (unless you're a baller)and nobody deserves a medal for that.
    Last edited by heavyfuel; 02-21-2013 at 09:54 AM.

13 years with the same women, 2 5 year old daughters.

In all seriousness, we do everything jointly, money, house, food, all bills.

She has been watching the kids since they were born as I had asked her to stay home to watch them as I did not want a daycare to and I would support all of us.

This was agreed upon by both of us.

I work full time Monday to Friday as well I am on call 24/7, many a days I have not been home because of work, and I do this because I want to provide for my family.

The day comes when I all of a sudden have to start cooking dinner for the family, and cleaning and numerous other things because "raising kids is a full time job"

This line is BULLSHIT!

I was out of work for a month (the kids were 3), took care of the kids and the house, (cooked, cleaned, shopping, even had time to build shit), tried to find full time employment, and work part time just to bring in money.

Yet everyday I was the one who had to do everything because well, I was not working, so I can do it while she takes a break.

For that month, I took over household chores and raising the kids, and doing all the other things necessary to keep a household functional, and you know what "raising the kids" took about 20-30 percent of my time.

I had enough time to do a myriad of other things, and stuff that she could not do because "raising the kids" took to much time away from her being able to do other stuff.

If I can rebuild PC's, build shelves, a shed, as well as take care of the household, do the chores, watch the kids, work part time, and look for a job, all at the same time, why can't she?

"Raising the kids" is not a full time job, I have a full time job.

A full time job requires working full time, not an hour in the morning to get the kids to school, then sitting around till 3 when you pick them up, then picking up the phone to order dinner because you do not have the time to cook anything.

this is only MY view on this and in no way reflects anyone else's reality.
    Actual Email to tech support

"Any instructions? Some of our Site IT folks aren't technical."

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Since my wife and I welcomed our first born into the world on October 9th, my wife has become a lazy slug of a woman.

To start, I totally understood. She had to undergo a C-section and that rather massive trauma takes some time to recover from, so I did all the housework in addition to my daily job. But she recovered inside about a month and since then has complained she simply can't take care of her child while doing any housework as well. Women prior to the 70's and 80's all seemed to find a way, but my wife appears incapable.

I can't do everything myself, since I found I was burning out from working every waking moment of my day for weeks on end. So our castle is becoming a ruin. So be it.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Jesus H. this thread is depressing

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by Kloubek
    I can't do everything myself, since I found I was burning out from working every waking moment of my day for weeks on end. So our castle is becoming a ruin. So be it.
    We hire cleaners to come by every 2 weeks. Vacuums, mops, wipes down all visible surfaces, cleans the dust off everything... House is spick and span!

Thing is, with young ones (and we have 3, oldest just turned five a 2 weeks ago), we hardly have any free time, and of the free time we do have, chores are just aren't high on the priority list. But I hear ya.. Not saying my wife is lazy (she's not) but having a kid (and especially the 2nd and 3rd) means more work for the husband, who's usually not used to doing menial tasks that their mommy (and then their wives) used to do for them. It's responsibility.

If your wife sits around and does nothing all day including neglecting your child, then you have a case. Otherwise, taking care of a child is a full time task and is way more draining than going to work. Heck, me going to work is almost like a vacation.

[edited for grammatical errors]
    Last edited by clem24; 02-21-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    Jesus H. this thread is depressing
    Only if you are reading the posts written by deadbeat husbands who assume that they can get home from work and be waited on hand and foot while playing video games until they go to bed.

Most couples with kids (particularly under the age of 4) recognize that there is WAY more work dealing with needy toddlers during the day than a couple of school aged kids who are gone for the majority of the day.

We have a 3 year old boy and a 5 month old girl. I have to help out around the house a bit after work these days but know that things will change once at least my oldest is in school full time.

That said, while the laundry may not get folded at least the house is clean when I get home from work. That is really all I need.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

It also depends on the tempermant of the wife too. Some women assume they want kids, and that wil be automatically "fulfilling." The reality is much more complex than that, and having two kids home all day, is much much harder than people realize. Looking afte two kids for a few hours is tough, doing it all day for several years is downright debilitating.

I have cleaners every two weeks as well, and I don't begrudge that fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast