Quantcast
Destiny - Page 96 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 86 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I've used all my three of coins too, got 3 exotics out of 20+ of them. Not bad at all. I got all legendary armour already and guns. I just kept on infusing them when I get a higher stat item.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So have any of you actually run the raid?

I was considering seeing if i could tag onto an LFG tonight but i have hockey tickets

Jk, i would much rather do something IRL than play destiny haha.
    Last edited by killramos; 09-21-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    I've used all my three of coins too, got 3 exotics out of 20+ of them. Not bad at all. I got all legendary armour already and guns. I just kept on infusing them when I get a higher stat item.
    What did you end up getting? I managed to snag a year 2 hawkmoon, the Hereafter sniper and a few new helmets.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Did some farming with 3 of Coins and Draksis mission. Ended up being very profitable for me. Only had a handful of coins coming in from Year 1. I think I bought 4 stacks (20 total) this weekend. Got a SUROS Regime, Hawkmoon, 4th Horseman, Hereafter, The Impossible Machines, Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, and Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan). My last 5 stack netted me 3 exotic engrams. Hell, I was ecstatic when I got 2 from a 5 run set. Was incredibly happy to see the Sealed Ahamkara Grasps. Those things are so powerful with the new Hunter subclass and a high strength build. I absolutely love it. Int/Str, SAG's and Nightstalker = love. Finished leveling out the subclass yesterday, too. Now leveling up this Titan and the Sunbreaker subclass. Can't wait to use this Taikonaut helmet. Haha.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by Despair*

What did you end up getting? I managed to snag a year 2 hawkmoon, the Hereafter sniper and a few new helmets.
    The stupid invective, Graviton Forfeit (hunter Helmet) and Ahamkara's spine

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Did my first nightfall before the reset and used my last three of coins and bagged me The Hereafter sniper rifle! Woot woot!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

lol i was making a run with 2 260's on the nightfall last night, carrying them through, but we took to long and i had to bail after the first boss attempt ( alak hul ). They got someone from LFG and finished it 15 minutes later

Oh well, happy reset boys. Make sure to keep an eye on your legendary marks as they only stack to 200!

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

I feel like the only real use for legendary marks in infusion. Or if you can't find an exotic you're looking for from year one, I suppose. Perhaps I should get my Y2 Nighthawk, I hear that's pretty useful on Oryx.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Phl0xed
    I feel like the only real use for legendary marks in infusion. Or if you can't find an exotic you're looking for from year one, I suppose. Perhaps I should get my Y2 Nighthawk, I hear that's pretty useful on Oryx.
    I am planning on picking up a Truth Y2 this evening. Getting sick and tired of non-tracking rockets.

Infusion is really the key though you are right.

The good thing is some of the vanguard and faction items actually have decent perks work picking up. I am sure i will change my mind once i see some of the raid drops but still.

I just really want my vision of confluence back

I plan on making full use of all of my legendary marks on a weekly basis whether it is infusing or building out my exotic collection again.

fact.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Originally posted by killramos

I am planning on picking up a Truth Y2 this evening. Getting sick and tired of non-tracking rockets.

Infusion is really the key though you are right.

The good thing is some of the vanguard and faction items actually have decent perks work picking up. I am sure i will change my mind once i see some of the raid drops but still.

I just really want my vision of confluence back

I plan on making full use of all of my legendary marks on a weekly basis whether it is infusing or building out my exotic collection again.
    I too have noticed that some of the vendor gear has some fantastic perk sets. The vanguard ghost is really the only vendor item I've purchased so far, and I am thoroughly impressed with it's perk set. The whole glimmer and wormspore thing with the drop rate of engrams now is amazing! FWC has a wicked looking hand cannon, the Vanity I believe it's called that has luck in the chamber and firefly. The stats on it are like hawkmoon, just with a touch more impact and less range. However, I think I was just reading on reddit this morning that apparently the firefly perk is crashing people's games right now. So I'll hold off on that purchase... Besides, I've still got a ways to go to get my New Monarchy up to rank 25 so I can get my faction quest.

Originally posted by Phl0xed

I too have noticed that some of the vendor gear has some fantastic perk sets. The vanguard ghost is really the only vendor item I've purchased so far, and I am thoroughly impressed with it's perk set. The whole glimmer and wormspore thing with the drop rate of engrams now is amazing! FWC has a wicked looking hand cannon, the Vanity I believe it's called that has luck in the chamber and firefly. The stats on it are like hawkmoon, just with a touch more impact and less range. However, I think I was just reading on reddit this morning that apparently the firefly perk is crashing people's games right now. So I'll hold off on that purchase... Besides, I've still got a ways to go to get my New Monarchy up to rank 25 so I can get my faction quest.
    Yeah the Vanity looks great for perks. Some faction gear that has also caught my eye, The FWC rocketlauncher (The Vertigo). Maybe quite good in crucible with grenades and horseshoes, near max velocity and blast radius, plus speed reload. The dead orbit Hung Jury looks great for pvp with extended mag, triple tap and firefly. Also the crucible quatermaster has another great looking scout with third eye, and life support.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I'm not crazy about the Hung Jury in Crucible, it's a Vision of Confluence style scout rifle so it takes very long to kill people even after the nerfs to all the other guns... you lose against Messenger 10 times out of 10 because they can drop you a quarter second faster than you can kill them

I love it for everything else tho, I've infused it twice to keep leveling it up. And it looks soooooo sick

Anybody seen Touch of Malice in action yet? It's got a looooong quest to get it through Eris, you need to find 45 calcified fragments, but it is sick. Highest damage primary in the game by a longshot ... exotic scout rifle, last bullet in the chamber does double damage, takes a bit of your health and regenerates. So you can keep shooting that last bullet forever especially in the raid where you can stand in the auras and not take damage
    Last edited by b_t; 09-22-2015 at 11:59 AM.

^ I'm probably going to save and get that Hung Jury for PVE when I've got enough marks.

Never heard of the Touch of Malice until now. Checked out a few vids and that thing looks awesome! I definitely want that.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by Despair*
    ^ I'm probably going to save and get that Hung Jury for PVE when I've got enough marks.

Never heard of the Touch of Malice until now. Checked out a few vids and that thing looks awesome! I definitely want that.
    I've been killed quite a bit by people with Hung Jury in pvp

Have you guys heard yet that Black Hammer is back in the form of an exotic, white nail perk and all:

You should be able to get from today's daily story.

Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG..._daily_heroic/

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^ Is it a guaranteed exotic drop then?

Sounds awesome

fact.

Originally posted by killramos
    ^ Is it a guaranteed exotic drop then?

Sounds awesome
    I believe so but I've read there are certain conditions you need to meet. Like finish the taken portion including boss and adds in the ketch before the timer expires, and without your fireteam completely wiping.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Got to try this later.

Nightfall is brutal this week, can't get past the first fight. Found a cheese at youtube, have to do that later too

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Got to try this later.

Nightfall is brutal this week, can't get past the first fight. Found a cheese at youtube, have to do that later too
    I found the key was all three members using void rockets and void sidearms.

Rockets take out 90% of mobs coming off the ships ( predictable ). Sidearms melt the rest.

It was very hard though. The rest is easy we wiped 10 times or so on the warsat and finished the rest no issues.

ANyone else noticing that you dont get shit fuck all for doing the nightfall though. 10 coins for that BS? lol

At least it was my first one to completion and I got the 300 Fusion rifle for the effort

fact.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

ha my Nightfall last week rewarded a rune for the Court of Oryx ... like, what?

"hey thanks for finishing this difficult mission, now run another one and maybe you'll get two blues that'll decrypt to 30 light below your current level"

it's the ships that kill me most on the Warsat part of this mission. No cover at all from them, when I run the NF this week I'm just going to cheese it. Plus if you get the Taken version of the strike they have every different element of shield which is a serious pain in the ass since there are no elemental primaries at all yet

that raid though! wow that is fun

Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 86 95 96 97 ... LastLast