Quantcast
Destiny - Page 104 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 94 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I got one last IB, it's pretty good. Party Crasher is still better but you can do some work with it. It's like the Judgment VI from House of Wolves, if you ever had one of those

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Yes I did! That where I became a shotty addict! I'm still crossed if I'm going to use my hunter or Titan in IB. I have a feeling it's going to be a slugfest of Titans again.

I'm so inconsistent now with my Titan. Positive first game , negative second game, etc.

looking for 3 players preferably 1 Warlock and 2 titans to do the final Raid.

PSN: Infinite780

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Did IB last weeks with all my characters and only got a good roll for the auto rifle, rangefinder and glass half full. Got the baby hawkmoon Elyasluna handcannon yesterday with luck and the chamber and surrounded. It was fun to use so it's my new fave legendary hand cannon.

I got a message yesterday after a game and said I was reported after good 3.++ k/d game, hahaha! I replied and said to take a look at destiny tracker and check my stats.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

My last IB was trash. One good 2.6 k/d average day, one 1.9 day, one 1.0 day. 100% win rate when I played with my buds, 40% without em. Had a good run of four straight 28 kill games but I doubt I was playing that well, I probably just had a serious case of the Laggies

Got a 312 infusion rifle and ended up having to buy the helmet & legs because I only ever got one bad helmet to drop as a post-match reward. I was using 3 of Coins the whole time though so I got a 310 red death and a 310 super good advice which was nice

Probably won't play until the next IB... maybe not even then. It's all so pointless. I'm tempted sometimes to delete my characters to remove all temptation to play this game

Oryx game me 320 helmets on all my Challenge's. One for each character. Which is annoying because I already have 320 helmets for all my characters. I was hoping for 320 primaries. Fuck this game.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t
    I'm tempted sometimes to delete my characters to remove all temptation to play this game
    Just uninstall it. If anything removes temptation it's a 50+ GB download lol. And leaves your account unscathed if they ever choose to make the game relevant again.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Originally posted by Z_Fan
    Oryx game me 320 helmets on all my Challenge's. One for each character. Which is annoying because I already have 320 helmets for all my characters. I was hoping for 320 primaries. Fuck this game.
    Tuesday Oryx game me all 320 primaries!

Yeah. All the EXACT SAME! Auto Rifle.

Once gain, Fuck this game.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Don't play much anymore. Still haven't finished Oryx. Been playing iron banner this week even though I hate crucible. Just doing it to up my grimoire score. Otherwise not doing anything else in the game.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I've just been logging in for Banner. This one went pretty good. Zero to rank 5 in 14 games, playing two days. Got the class item I've been missing, bought the vendor scout, got some exotics, and a really good chest. It finally dropped a primary for me in my rank 5 package too. Most importantly, I destroyed almost every match. The high impact scouts are pretty sick

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Iron banner was actually a lot of fun this time around. I actually made it to rank 5 for the first time ever. Got boots, chest, helm, ghost, and both weapons for drops. Didn't have to buy any gear this time around with the exception of the mark.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I didn't like Rift that much but the matchmaking updates made it a bit better, they have applied changes to other playlists now, I think its a bit better than before with the occasional one or two players lagging. The matches are not that sweaty anymore, lol. Played last night and was testing around new guns and I was still getting positive KD.

Been liking fusion rifles right now, just need to get that timing down. I think they are fun and satisfying to use. High impact with high stability regardless of other perks seems to do well.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

New update is

Infusion works like it's supposed to now. The weapon balancing is pretty good now. All I wish is that I could use a year 1 icebreaker like I used to on the new winters run taken strike.

Finally got to 320 without doing the raid - just never really wanted to pug it. Only jumped in for the challenges

New update is ... oh wait, where is the Thumbs Down...

Here it is...

It sucks.

Now any one and their dog can be 335 light and quickly. It's way way way way too easy. One day of game play and I'm going from 320 to 334 and just need one item to be 335. What is worse, is I'm 334 on all characters and they're different. If I was just one character type, I'd be 335 on all of them. I'll be 335 on all characters next time I play after reset. Or shocked if I'm not - I could be already I suppose if I wanted to sacrifice a couple items. No point.

So now light plays no role in the game at all. Everyone will be 335 light in a couple weeks. The more serious players will all be 335 now or very soon. The infusion is too simple, the drops are too high, it's just going to make everyone 335 light -> which seems clearly to be the bungie plan. I just don't know why.

Getting a good raid group - well - now you're stuck finding out if they are noobs or not as opposed to just knowing by light level.

I'm glad they made a couple new strikes, I'm glad they updated PoE so people have reason to play it again, but this update is pure fluff. Nothing to it but a few new guns, appeasement to the non-hardcore for light level infusion, and basically some designer clothes to make you look and twitch like Taken. At least weapon balancing seems to be OK.

Basically there is ZERO reason to continue playing the PvE part of this game perhaps past a week or two from now where PoE will be totally boring. Actually it already is boring. But I mean players can probably tolerate doing it for a couple more weeks. But 16 weeks? No. We were farming it last week start to finish in 4 mins and 50 secs. All bosses. That's just stupid. Free light levels here we go.

So yeah, glad there was an update and I will play it for a bit but it's not going to keep me playing for long. AND sadly, The Division isn't good enough to make me want to play it a whole bunch either. So damn, time to find another game I suppose while I wait for the last DLC which hopefully will have a smokin' good raid. Or maybe I'll be waiting until whenever Destiny 2 comes out.

It's only fun because it's easy. Which, you know, I don't like.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So Necro Bump for RoI

Had a couple old raid buddy's ask me to pick this up again for the expansion and combine that with being benched from physical activity and I have started getting into this again. Fills the time.

Left last year when Halo came out before all the changes. Managed to zip through all 3 challenge modes ( pretty easy tbh ) and pushed my light from 309 to 329. Picked up all the Y2 PoE exotics too in ~10 attempts which is pretty ludicrous.

Looks like there have been some changes to loot drops to fix the 335 in a couple of days issues, basically loot wont drop any higher than 5 points above your light level as a max. In a way this is actually harder than before the 335 cap as at least before HM drops were up to 320 regardless of your level.

Finished up the Moments of Triumph book for shits and giggles and am looking forward to the expansion. Maybe its a fart in the tub but I am sure ill get my 40 bucks worth of game play out of it for the first month or 2.

You can tell a lot of the skilled players have bailed from the game though, managed to work myself up to Diamond 2 on mayhem clash this weekend and I am straight up horrible at PVP. Also lulz at people on LFG thinking hard mode is impossible under 330 light

Anyone else coming back? Saw eglove on a few times in the last week or 2.
    Last edited by killramos; 09-14-2016 at 07:44 AM.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    RX300

Originally posted by killramos
    So Necro Bump for RoI

Had a couple old raid buddy's ask me to pick this up again for the expansion and combine that with being benched from physical activity and I have started getting into this again. Fills the time.

Left last year when Halo came out before all the changes. Managed to zip through all 3 challenge modes ( pretty easy tbh ) and pushed my light from 309 to 329. Picked up all the Y2 PoE exotics too in ~10 attempts which is pretty ludicrous.

Looks like there have been some changes to loot drops to fix the 335 in a couple of days issues, basically loot wont drop any higher than 5 points above your light level as a max. In a way this is actually harder than before the 335 cap as at least before HM drops were up to 320 regardless of your level.

Finished up the Moments of Triumph book for shits and giggles and am looking forward to the expansion. Maybe its a fart in the tub but I am sure ill get my 40 bucks worth of game play out of it for the first month or 2.

You can tell a lot of the skilled players have bailed from the game though, managed to work myself up to Diamond 2 on mayhem clash this weekend and I am straight up horrible at PVP. Also lulz at people on LFG thinking hard mode is impossible under 330 light

PS4? add me: supesaiyajin
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

XB1

fact.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Originally posted by killramos

Yea, I came on to finish my Y2 MoT's off since I was lazy and never did the raid this year haha. Really wanted that expensive tshirt lol. I only really logged on for Iron banner over the course of the this expansion once I finished all the story and quests with the exception of the raid. Excited for RoI though, hopefully it lasts a bit longer than TTK

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

lol 30 dollar t shirt that isn't even immediately recognizable as Destiny? No thanks..

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Jumped on to try some customs last night. Was so much fun playing just with buddies in party chat. Was pretty jarring going from 120 fps Overwatch on PC to 30 fps Destiny on gamepad but the shooting in this game is so smooth it didn't take long to get back into the swing of it

I never bothered with Y1 moments, not gonna bother with Y2 either.

New trailer looks fuckin sweet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jvouEt44s

Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 94 103 104 105 LastLast