Quantcast
Destiny - Page 97 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 87 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t
    ha my Nightfall last week rewarded a rune for the Court of Oryx ... like, what?

"hey thanks for finishing this difficult mission, now run another one and maybe you'll get two blues that'll decrypt to 30 light below your current level"

it's the ships that kill me most on the Warsat part of this mission. No cover at all from them, when I run the NF this week I'm just going to cheese it. Plus if you get the Taken version of the strike they have every different element of shield which is a serious pain in the ass since there are no elemental primaries at all yet

that raid though! wow that is fun
    Does the raid not have elemental primaries?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Nope! All just kinetic damage. Elemental primaries will be for Hard Mode, I'm guessing, but nobody has found them in the database yet.

Maybe there are some but no one has figured out how to get them to drop yet. Bungie used a new trick to hide things so they can't be datamined. If you look at somebody with Black Spindle equipped in the app, they have no special weapons slot because the weapon is set to be hidden outside the game itself
    Last edited by b_t; 09-23-2015 at 10:43 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Well that makes me more comfortable with wasting marks upgrading my current legionaries then.

The raid is already level 42 how is there going to be a hard mode? 4 levels above cap can we even do any damage?

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

They changed how the level scaling works, it's not the ridiculous reduction we got before. I don't think anyone has quite figured out how the reduction works actually, last night I was doing 18.5k to the Witches but a light level 298 guy was only getting 15. And I'm only LL 286

There will be three difficulty levels for this raid too. Not just a hard mode coming ... one above that? Maybe it'll be a mode intended for the future so this raid doesn't go obsolete with the next DLC

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Hmm interesting. still irritating as i never actually did CE HM lol. Right around the time i was good enough to be doing it is when my fireteam started quitting the game and i got tired of LFG groups for HM.

fact.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Anyone on PS4 able to help out and do this Black Spindle thing tonight?

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Man its hard to level up once you get to 290 light. And I have that light level if I put in my highest attack weapons.

I think they would probably include modifiers for Hard mode, just like nightfall strike so they can change it every week for Hard Mode Raid.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

yea i played all night yesterday and didnt get a single piece of armor above 290 drop

Got a couple things from quests but not drops.

Has anyone gotten anything useful form court of oryx either? i havent gotten SFA for drops.

Seems to me if you want to level up skip the hard stuff and just grind the heroic playlist

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

You only really need to do 3 x heroics a week. Those ones have a guaranteed legendary drop off the boss and give you marks iirc, after that the drops are no better than the normal vanguard playlist. Not worth the massive spike in difficulty especially since they are matchmade and the new strikes are actually kinda hard to run with random fuckheads

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I didn't notice the drops being different whether it was the 3rd or 20th personally ( aside from the drop bonus for streaks) so i think its just the marks that change for the first 3.

But good point on the regular vanguard. I imagine there MUST be more legendaries dropping in heroic though.

I'm pretty irritated that they took away all my vanguard marks though. Wish i would have just stocked up on spirit bloom and shit before hand so they could have been worth SOMETHING.

fact.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Well that was 6 hours of my life i won't get back. No Black spindle for me. We tried everything under the son. Killing mobs first, killing boss first, cheeses using bubbles and tethers. nothing worked.

You really need another full minute to pull that off.

fact.

My Ride
    lots

I had a Random group of 3 including me and we finally did it. Took about 4 solid hours.

What did it in the end For us was 2 warlocks with the new arc class and myself as a night stalker hunter

On our last round We basically unloaded 18 truth rockets into him, then used my super to freeze the enemies in place and then 1 warlock used their super to literally obliterate the adds that were frozen, while the third took out the blights. It worked amazingly well and basically wiped out all the adds on one side. We finished up with about 25 seconds left if I recall correctly.

Wish we had tried that from the start but we were convinced that using 2 Titans with bubbles was the answer to begin with.
    Last edited by voodoo; 09-24-2015 at 07:06 AM.
    CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

My Ride
    lots

Plus it caused us both to generate like 15 orbs each. So it was just rinse and repeat

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Tried it last night, didn't work out. First run one of us made it to the ketch but I was dead, so it respawned all of us outside the ketch and shut the door. Second run a glitch made it so I couldn't open the 2 relic door, had to start again. Third run we made it onto the ketch and went for broke with just 2 guys... we did great, got to the boss room with 6 minutes to go, 3rd guy joined us for the boss and we got crushed

For some reason we never got enough orbs generated to start chaining supers. Just got overwhelmed by adds. Saw a guy solo it using a sword... from what I've read, it is way way easier if you have a sword. So I'll finish up that quest and have it ready to go for next time. I bet I can solo it too.

My Ride
    lots

We used swords for the second room but didn't think of using it for the boss room.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t
    Tried it last night, didn't work out. First run one of us made it to the ketch but I was dead, so it respawned all of us outside the ketch and shut the door. Second run a glitch made it so I couldn't open the 2 relic door, had to start again. Third run we made it onto the ketch and went for broke with just 2 guys... we did great, got to the boss room with 6 minutes to go, 3rd guy joined us for the boss and we got crushed

For some reason we never got enough orbs generated to start chaining supers. Just got overwhelmed by adds. Saw a guy solo it using a sword... from what I've read, it is way way easier if you have a sword. So I'll finish up that quest and have it ready to go for next time. I bet I can solo it too.
    Yea we found that you really want to be closer to 7 minutes for the boss in order to have a shot. We made it as far as maybe 10% adds left with the boss dead. Very close. Just ran out of patience really.

Didnt help that we only had 2 290+ members in the group with the third being 283.

On the plus side the engrams i got from running it got me to 295

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

lol I'm only 286. I'm always undergeared I make up for it with sheer skill tho hahah

we could have made it with 6-7 minutes if we had remembered the vandal majors sniping up top in the tank room. They slowed us down quite a bit, we cleared the rest of that room super fast then were wondering why the door wouldn't open.

A lot of people on Reddit are bitching about the difficulty of the fight... fuck 'em, this is exactly what you should have to do for a guaranteed exotic drop. It just sucks you have to do 5 minutes of screwing around before the special mission segment starts, that killed my enthusiasm for restarts pretty fast. The glitch really pissed me off too.

There may be other new missions with alternate routes for exotics too but we have to wait for them to come up as the daily first.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Same for me last night. Always 1 minute short. I think the key is clearing the two rooms quickly. I saw a video and they cleared the two rooms in 3 minutes." And finished the mission with 1 min and 37 seconds left.

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Almost completed it yesterday we were about 5 seconds short. Had 1 little thrall in the back of the room to kill but we couldn't get it done. Our light was at 290.

My Ride
    12 civic si

Took me 8 tries last night... finally got it running all Titans with Bubbles

Pretty sweet Bungie is doing secrets like this though. Definitely one of the more memorable activities I've done.

Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 87 96 97 98 ... LastLast