Quantcast
Destiny - Page 103 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    lots

Yah did the challenge on 1 character last night.
    Got a 320 shotgun, 320 machine gun and a 310/320 artifacts.

Still no fucking primary or helmet. Argh
    CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Primaries & helmets only drop off Oryx. And HM Oryx is just not fun at all, I still haven't cleared HM yet. This raid is definitely better than Crota but doesn't touch the Vault still

I've been getting fucking destroyed in Crucible lately. it's like I completely forgot how to play. Got some sweet drops last night though, a really good Spare Change.25 and a shotgun that looks like it'll be really good after the next nerf hits

My Ride
    lots

Yah I realize that. But I only get like 300-304 drops off of HM oryx. I can get a decent helmet or primary to save my life. And I've beat HM like 8 times of each character. The drop rate from him sucks.

Though he has dropped like 10 315+ chest pieces. But who needs that many of those.

Did this again on my kids account <he wanted me to> and during the one Hard Mode raid he went from 310 to 315 light. He already had a pair of 320 boots from the first time he did hard mode. But he got a 316 arms, 314 cloak, 320 frenzy and a 320 artifact. Plus another 319 ghost, a 303 midha, a 314 midha which was infused to his spindle. All in all, his character goes up 5 light from one raid.

That character of his has only done hard mode raid twice and he's sitting 315. I've done it every week on every character and my own Hunter is only 315 because he got screwed out of the 320 artifact.

Oryx is getting easy. This time we did hard mode full in 55 minutes, same group again 55 minutes, and third group took longer as it was a few new people and peopled dropped out, etc. Took nearly twice as long.

I am hoping that the Oryx Challenge mode will mean that you have to have a different runner each time. So only one time running maximum per raid team member. That will ensure a lot of people can't finish Oryx. ;-)

But it will be so worth the 320 primaries and/or 320 helmet I hope it will drop.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

jesus just did HM challenge mode and got NINE drops without even downing witches or oryx. best raid I've run ever, period end of story.

320 harrowed snipe
    320 harrowed machine gun
    310 rocket launcher
    307 snipe
    320 artifact
    310 artifact

just off Warpriest. like, what the fuck? I got my guaranteed 320 from the challenge plus another 320 just because. then the 307 too

314 harrowed and 305 normal boots
    exotic chest engram

off of Golgoroth

my LL went from like 305 to 312 off half a raid clear. I got an exotic gauntlet engram from a 3oC on the daily earlier too. Going to save those until after the patch drops next week.

Destiny is trying to bribe me to play more with sweet drops

If you beat War Priest on Hard Mode, and failed the challenge, you still get drops they just aren't the 320's and 320 artifact.

If you go back and do the War Priest again, and beat him properly, you WILL get the 320 drops and 320 artifact even though you've already done it on Hard Mode.

So if you missed out, like me, because my first group fucked it up - you can do it again and still get your rewards. I just found this out by accident, but it will give you all the stuff, including the Calcified Fragment and Emblem.

This character didn't do the start of the raid, and I thought what the hell I want to do Totems for a 320 drop. I got nothing at Totems except Shards. But figured I'd help this group do War Priest. Much to my surprise and delight I got all the rewards. Very nice.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Anybody done the golg challenge yet? guaranteed 320 & 310 armor bits

also, yay MIDA is back! God damn that gun is so good. Nothing can shoot back against you in PvE if you are using it. and being able to run that fast in Crucible is great

My Ride
    lots

Yah. Did it on both characters. Still used 1 orb method.

Got 320/316 gloves and 310/320 artifact in each character.

Oh and the shader is pimp

Yeah I did it all 3 times, and did it different ways each time! The 1 orb strat is great for Gaze Noobs and easy transfer of gaze, minimal risk, just takes time and risk of enrage is possible.

But the best way by far was to damage while Player 1 and Player 6 have gaze. Use two orbs, left on Gaze 1 and then right on Gaze 6, and make sure you explode the unstable light on him each time which is 20% of his damage right there if you get him all 4 times. [Supposedly 5% each time] My last group rocked at this and we only had gaze 2 times each, so 4 damage cycles. It was over so quick, I wish I recorded that shit. We all had done it before and we just talked it through, assigned numbers and did it first go in crazy time. Wasted more time on my other two runs with Noobs than it usually takes to do that whole damn raid!

Can hardly wait for Oryx Challenge Mode and hope it is fucking insane. No one can run relic twice, no deaths, everyone must detonate at least one bomb, have to kill all light eater knights, ALL of these things at the same time! Which is getting easy now that our levels are so high. I used to be a big fan of the No Knight strategy, but really the Original Strategy is actually safer and easier plus you can do it easily with just one Titan if you like.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I love running relic on Oryx though ... I was sooooo fast at it, I'd be down and steal the aura from the knight before he even dropped from the ship with 100% consistency.

hope I can get the band together for a Golg run. should finally have a 2nd character ready to go next week too, with all these high LL helmets dropping from sparrow racing

My Titan, my main character, highest helmet is a 310. (Exotic Engram Decryption) So I have all helmets at 310. In all the raids, hard and easy, I have only had one Titan Helmet drop and it was a regular raid helmet that dropped at 302.

So you can bet I am hitting SRL hard to upgrade all my shit. I've already got 306, 308, 309, 312, 313 helmets from SRL. I'm going to keep grinding it as I want a high level helmet.

My 3rd character warlock has a 319 raid helmet. And my 2nd character Hunter has a 318. Not so desperate there. But damn I've had no luck with the Titan as far as raid drops go.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I haven't played since Fallout 4 came out. Did crucible last night and looks like its more balanced now although I haven't tried hand cannons. But there has been mad players about Bungie's error in that whole auto rifle buff thingie, lol

Since the DLC, I had a herja-D with max stability with quick reload after a kill and that has been my main go to crucible weapon. I checked my weapon packages and behold, head seeker, full auto and max stability!

Took me 3 games to kinda settle in, only had 1.0+kd, after that it was to the top again!

I'll probably do Raid if someone invites me but since I did hard mode raid easily with a team at 306 light before, I wasn't that excited with getting to max light level.

I would if the guns from Trials and Iron banner was really good, but with RNG playing around with what you get with stats and perks, I don't see why I have to be in a higher level.

My Ride
    lots

Just did the oryx challenge.

Got a 320 primary
    310 helmet
    320 artifact
    311 primary
    310 artifact
    317 boots

The new ship
    Shader
    Banner

Was mostly stoked about the 320 primary.

Originally posted by voodoo
    Just did the oryx challenge.

Got a 320 primary
    310 helmet
    320 artifact
    311 primary
    310 artifact
    317 boots

The new ship
    Shader
    Banner

Was mostly stoked about the 320 primary.
    Yeah, I did all 3 times on Tuesday. I got two 320 primaries and one 320 helmet. Which was nice because that character needed a 320 helmet.

I used one of the 320 primaries to make my ToM 320. I love my Nirwen's Mercy but it is already 320, so I'm left with another 320 that I can infuse just not sure what I'll put it in to yet. Hah.

I have 2 - 320 helmets from Racing, one I used up to make my Saint-14 a 320. One left not sure what I'll put it in to. If I could get a couple 320 class items from Racing, I'd be so close to getting a 320 character. Unfortunately I've only had a 318 ghost drop, and next highest was 315. Until those two, the highest I've ever had was 313. Which sucks. If IB has 320 ghosts again, I plan to grind the fuck out of it.

Until then my Hunter, Warlock and Titan roll as 319's. ;-(

My Ride
    lots

Damn mine are both stuck at 318 1/2's. Lol

Is it worth getting the dlcs? I have it for PS3 but I stopped playing it about a month in

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Destiny feels like a ghost town to me most the time now, and I'm on current gen. If you are on last gen I wouldn't bother.

My Ride
    Grimace

I am thinking about getting taken king for xbox during the XBL sale coming up, but that Level 25 DLC really makes me not want to along with the still locked PS4 content.

My Ride
    lots

If you buy he taken king expansion, you get a free "coin" that puts one character up to level 25 so u can play the expansion automatically

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

After a break from destiny and played fallout. I feel a bit refreshed and started playing crucible. The update definitely changed crucible mechanics.

Last word is back but defiantly shorter range compared to before.
    Auto rifles on mid to close range is good

Mida tool has been pretty good all around.
    Before the reign of pulse rifles, I had an NL Shadow that was a beast in crucible
    It had full auto, explosive rounds and firefly. With TK expansion I had to delete it.

With the newest update I told my buddies I wish I had a new one. And behold I did get one today
    With life support, explosive rounds and outlaw!
    Just in time for IB!

I still don't have a good shotgun. Hoping this new IB shotgun is good.

Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast