Quantcast
Destiny - Page 69 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 59 68 69 70 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    lots

Blah blah blah, I've just hit level 31 on my only character. So there. Lol
    CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by voodoo
    Blah blah blah, I've just hit level 31 on my only character. So there. Lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by Z_Fan

I'll try MIDA in Crucible and see how that works out for me.
    LOL I brought MIDA into the Banner and am going to end up ditching it for Red Death. Just can't compete with that TTK... Bungie really fucked up the balancing on that gun.

Originally, the Red Death could kill you in two bursts. Bungie thought that was too good, so they reduce the impact to make it a 3 burst kill but increased the RoF. With the 10% PR buff, the Red Death is back to a 2 burst kill but it still shoots faster so it kills quicker than anything except Thorn and the Last Word. Even if Red Death misses a shot and needs 3 bursts, it'll kill you faster than a perfectly shot AR. All headshots with a Suros takes 1.06 seconds to kill, Red Death 3 bursts takes 0.975. And then you heal on kill with RD, so you are right back in the fight.

Thorn is still the best Crucible gun by a longshot but Red Death is pretty close. MIDA is great and fun but when six guys are shooting at you with Red Death, you gotta switch to the fastest possible killing gun just to be competitive.

Can't wait for the next balance tweak! Ha.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

There's 5 primary that I bring to IB or crucible. Last word, Thorn, Bad Juju, Red Death and Vex M.

I normally switch between all of them depending on the map and what and how the opposite team is playing. But main one will always be Last Word.

Secondary, I use my Judgement VI shotgun for small maps but recently my Felwinter's lie' (I got four!) with Full auto has been pretty good. Been getting the buckshot bruiser bounty with it. I got one with the shot package but I might roll it again for full auto, It was just too slow without the full auto.

For bigger maps I do have E.Spear with last round but I always tend to go back Praedyth's revenge. Just such a fast sniper rifle. It can still stand toe to toe with any 331 sniper rifle.

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

What about vex mythoclass for pvp? I got one recently and it absolutely destroys if you stick to close and medium range fights. the head shots with it is quicker kills than suros or red death from what I see.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Vex does kill quicker than Suros.. really, anything kills quicker than Suros now. It got nerfed hard. Vex should be able to put somebody down slightly faster than Red Death but it got inadvertently nerfed when they tweaked fusion rifles so the range is really short now. There is a hidden "Aim Assist" stat and the Vex has the highest in the game 100/100 so it's easy to hit your shots with it too.

For PvP I rotate through primaries as well depending on the map. Been using a lot of Bad Juju lately. Really like that one in PvP now, handles really nicely and I usually get an extra super per match with it. Two supers if I'm on a roll and getting a fair amount of kills.

I'm definitely bringing Red Death into the rotation but that gun has "Will Get Nerfed" written all over it so I'm not going to spend too much time with it. Otherwise I'll switch through MIDA, Vision of Confluence, and the Last Word. Still no Vex. I have a Thorn but don't use it because it is a fucking stupid cheap gun for dirty sluts only. Shoots like a scout rifle but does hand cannon damage. They need to fix that thing.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

It's still good, I use the Vex from time to time, mostly on small maps. Just really depends on map/ what guns the other team is using and how the play.

But I used it less just because the shotgun has been my close encounter gun and I normally stay far away enough to use my primary.

My Ride
    Evo, civic

I tried Red Death on the ps4 and i was doing good but then i tried Bad juju on the xbox and oh man i was doing a lot better!

Well I tried MIDA but quickly abandoned it. I swapped to Red Death and was instantly more successful.

I have all the Exotics now - including guns and armor since XUR was so nice and gave me the Mask of the Third Man.

I'll level up Last Word and Thorn after I finish off the Red Death. It matters if the guns are 331 in Iron Banner, right? Like your level matters, the guns level matters too as far as damage done goes?

I'm assuming it does but don't play it much so actually don't even know...ahah

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

It doesn't seem to matter that much ... my Bad Juju was only 312 attack, but it was doing the same amount of damage it does in normal Crucible. My 300 heavy machine gun does full damage too.

I had a lot of good games with MIDA last night, and Bad Juju too. Efrideet's Spear was working well for me... 2.47 on the night! Up to top 2% for k+a/d on destiny tracker now.. but my win rate this banner is awful. I probably made it through the last one with a 75% WR, this one I am closer to 40 even playing with friends

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Got my warlock and hunter to banner 4 already to get the IB gear. Almost rank 2 on the Titan as per last night. I'm having fun with the small maps with the Titan shoulder charge and shotgun combo. Very deadly!

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Hit rank 4 last night. Only took 49 games start to finish ... my WR this banner was 45%. Awful. My usual raid group was hittin the Banner hard but they are definitely not Crucible players

Bought two Jolder's Hammers, the chest, and was lucky enough to get a Felwinter right after hitting rank 3. I also had a Dragon's Breath drop for me too so all in all, a good Banner. Probably going to grind some glimmer tonight just to buy the legs so I can have a complete Iron Banner set of armor.

With the 3 pieces of banner gear + Obsidian Mind I have like 90% intellect ... that'll be awesome for PvE with Bad Juju. A super every 15 kills is out of control!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Haven't done any raiding this week but i was impressed with getting my warlock to a comfortable 31 from 12 in 2.5 days of mild playing.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    R50

Got to Rank 5 for once in Iron Banner. Pretty good haul, got a Gheleon's Demise from a drop, bought the Jolder's Hammer and Silimar's Wrath. Don't have enough lights to reforge them yet though.

Disappointed that it doesn't go above Rank 5 like the other rankings, but might still keep going tonight.. Really want a drop for Felwinter's Lie! Second to Thorn, this gun really kicks my butt in the Crucible.

My Ride
    Evo, civic

Got 5 kills for sure and maybe 6 with a Nova Bomb today on IB haha. My super regenerated like 70% with Obsidian Mind.

Bad juju + Obsidian mind is just out of control

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Rank 3 on my Titan, should hit Rank 4 quickly tonight. Got two extra Felwinter's lie this IB. I would want a Gheleon's Demise just for the sake of it. If i don't get it by rank 4 then it will just be glimmer and motes/engram farming at vanguard roc.

I still like my hunter, warlock then titan for IB or crucible. Or it was just not my day with the Titan last night. Was getting licked!!! On the other hand I did finish the kill 10 guardians without dying. lol!

OK so dumb question, is there any point at all to playing Iron Banner for the gear? Are the guns better than what you can from the Crota Raid? Is the Gear somehow better? Or is it only better in the Crucible? Etc.

Basically is there a point to play Iron Banner at all?

I didn't play again other than the time I spent doing my Thorn Bounty. But if there is a good reason that I'm going to get special shit better than what I already have, maybe that's what I should do since I have nothing else to do until HoW comes out...

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Good day today! Got Mida Multitool, Atheons Epilouge, Dragons breath, and Hazens Vengeance. Also just fished up the crucible bounty for Thorn. Dammm Im lucky. Also got Vex Mythoclass from my first ever Atheon run lol

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by Z_Fan
    OK so dumb question, is there any point at all to playing Iron Banner for the gear? Are the guns better than what you can from the Crota Raid? Is the Gear somehow better? Or is it only better in the Crucible? Etc.

Basically is there a point to play Iron Banner at all?

I didn't play again other than the time I spent doing my Thorn Bounty. But if there is a good reason that I'm going to get special shit better than what I already have, maybe that's what I should do since I have nothing else to do until HoW comes out...
    Haha, well the armor looks way better than the raid gear and now you can have a set of Iron Banner armor + exotic helmet to hit level 32. It takes ascendant materials instead of radiant to upgrade too, so if you were short radiant shards you could use IB gear to make up the difference. Only thing is the IB armor has not great perks ... it is all intellect & discipline which is good, but the chest and legs just let you carry more ammo. Only the gloves had a reload speed boost. Raid gear has better possible perks on it from what I've seen so far.

Raid primaries have elements on them, IB ones don't. But you can re-roll IB weapons using motes of light to hopefully get the exact combination of perks and elements you want on them which I LOVE. Some of the IB guns are very good... the sniper rifle is great, the shotgun has the highest impact and most range of any legendary shotgun, and the machine gun is the high impact, low RoF style so it does a ton of damage.

But the Banner only runs for a week once a month. Next time up probably isn't until April 14.

I've got like 150+ radiant shards and that's after having fully upgraded sets for each of my guys plus many (like 10) duplicated pieces fully max'd as well just because they have better perks or different perks anyhow.

But I also have a lot more ascendant materials of course.

Maybe after HoW comes out and they do an Iron Banner with gear that gets you to the next light level, whatever that will be ... I will do it then...

I'm hoping they bring the Queen's Missions back too. I never even did it really. It was too early in the game for me and I wasn't fully in to it at that time.

Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 59 68 69 70 79 ... LastLast