Quantcast
Destiny - Page 100 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

I will be on tonight around 10:30 if people are up for Court farming! I'll go back through this thread and friend request all the people that have offered gamertags over the past couple of days.

If people are also up for it, I do still need the weekly nightfall :O
    Geek

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Finally got taken king, will take awhile to get to raid level light. Only level 37 and 180 light after one night of playing. Don't have as much time to dedicate to the game as I did before haha.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

With trials and IB coming, have you guys found your pvp weapon yet?

Since I always play with my hunter in PVP I was able to snag a year two mask of the third man. Got lucky with the three of coins.

For primary I was ok with the hawkmoon. I usually played with The messenger but since level counts that was out of the question.

I was able to snag a Herja D pulse rifle from the early stages of TTK with a 299 attack. But the stats I got was awesome since it made the stability Max! Even with out head seeker I was doing positive KD. Feeding frenzy made it a mid to long range killing machine.

Secondary is a shot gun Patch A 294 attack with crowd control and rangefinder. Or I can go with chaperone but I'm not used to it yet. I heard new monarchy shotgun was not bad with the full auto. I got one after leveling up but perks are meh, I'll give it a try and if it's good then I'll get the full auto one.

Heavy is a rocket launcher with 299 attack Cerest Lost with Grenades and horseshoes.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

BTW, The exotic Suros 2.0 is not bad in crucible!

I got the Heavy Rocket launcher from the raid and it dropped at 308. I think that's what I'd use in Iron Banner. I like Hawk Moon 2.0 but it's like 294 and I am going to bring my 1000 yard sniper. Love that thing. All my specials are 300. So I've got a few shot guns that I could use that are all 300.

I started playing my Warlock today. Nice to share items to raise his light level.

My Titan is finally over 300 light.

Looking forward to the RAID tomorrow. ;-) If I can find time!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

had another raid attempt this week. Got to Oryx this time. First night were having no dice flinching him.

Last night had a much better set of runs. Got oryx to 10% and missing a jump of all things to get to the relic. That was kind of it for the night for most of us...

Have the majority of a raid set now though boots chest cloak. Which is nice.

Told our raid leader we don't want to wait until Sunday nights to raid any more. Doesn't leave us enough leeway and we hate playing like we feel like we need to. Esp with thanksgiving this weekend I'm not going to be coming on at all Sunday or Monday.

Anyone else find it a bit irritating how much the new raid relies on wipes rather than just fighting it out?

VoG it really didnt matter if someone died, in this just so many ways to wipe from silly things.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Welcome to the world of raiding. A lovely place where one small mistake can and should be costly.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

If you know the mechanics it is hard to wipe, you have big time wiggle room on DPS and guys are speedrunning it in 35 minutes already ... this one isn't all that bad

Hard Mode will be fun. Then an extra hard mode is coming after that so that this is the first raid in Destiny history that doesn't go obsolete instantly. Still wish they'd update the Vault at least for Taken King.

Hard Mode is going to be a bitch. But you can see how they're almost expecting people to die - and you can definitely kill Oryx when down a member. But yeah, even on the Sisters if you miss the Relic jump you're hooped. I don't die very much, almost never, because I'm using Defender Titan. Bubbles save my ass if I end up in trouble. Most deaths are wipes for sure.

I'm not waiting until late in the week. I'm already done my Main character. I was going to do my 2nd straight away, but it took nearly 2 hours for that first run and I don't feel like doing the same damn raid again.

Stupid game dropped the same shit as last time. So I have duplicate Sniper and Rocket launcher, both of which dropped at lower levels than what I already have!!! Got a new chest piece so that was nice. But I still have no god damn raid ghost. My ghost is 286 and is definitely holding me back!

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Sleeper Stimulant quest has appeared today! Apparently the questline eventually ends and can't be completed yet, but y'know there it is

Anybody looking for a good rocket launcher, the Gunsmith is selling one of the SUROS rocket launchers. They have very high base stats for a TTK rocket launcher, and it'll be a good chance to try and score one with grenades & horseshoes for Crucible.

It's a better buy for 2,500 glimmer than the Future War Cult grenades & horseshoes launcher is for 150 marks

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Well definitely getting better, got to deathsingers last night in an hour with only a couple wipes.

There is one guy in my group who just needs to stop playing, permanently. But hes a good buddies brother so we put up with him. If you don't give him explicit instructions through the whole raid he will just stand there and do nothing. You would think he would get the mechanics after all the attempts we have made but nope....

also got a drop of 300 gloves last night. 300. Fuck that pissed me off way more than it should have

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I got a 305 pair of boots! We couldn't pass Witches cuz of serious, serious lag problems. Our one guy plays from a fuckin satellite internet connection in the country. It makes all raids way more difficult than they should be.

I went 5 for 5 on running for the relic but for whatever reason the one witch would always face away from us so we couldn't get precision damage on her, that's a wipe. We have two Touch of Malices so we can crush a witch in 1 round easily, but we couldn't figure out why she kept point the wrong way when I did the relic

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Yea lag last night was an issue for us to. The main reason we stopped. Started booting us to orbit and people unable to join party or games. Even people who don't ordinarily have any internet problems were getting issues.

Good enough reason to go to bed for me haha.

fact.

Anyone pick up the Sleeper Stimulant yet?
    Quest started yesterday, and looks like it finished today with a special version of the saber strike.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

did all of the stuff available yesterday. will take a look tonight about finishing. Honestly for the "greatest weapon ever" it sounds like this was a pretty quick and straightforward quest. Way quicker than the exotic sword.

fact.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Nobody ever claimed it was the greatest weapon ever. People hyping up something they know nothing about again is what this is! Hopefully gonna get a chance to get yesterday's stuff done tonight. In-laws are in town since yesterday until monday... I just want my sleeper!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

from what i understand yesterdays stuff was only available yesterday...

correct me if i am wrong.

fact.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Originally posted by killramos
    from what i understand yesterdays stuff was only available yesterday...

correct me if i am wrong.
    From what I've read yea only yesterday and it will randomly show up in the future

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

What i was hearing is the rumor is the it will land on days with 7's in them.

fact.

Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 ... LastLast