Quantcast
Destiny - Page 95 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 85 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by voodoo

Yah I got the Monte Carlo. Boooo
    yeah I got Monte Carlo too fuck

new DLC has more story in the first 20 minutes than there was in all of vanilla Destiny. I like it. The Taken look awesome too! And the new loot drops are great... have two great legendary weapons from Dead Orbit already and the Revenant shader dropped for me right off the bat. I'm still only level 10 though, it's going to be a long long time before I get to run the quest for their exotic class item.

I'm split on leveling, I just want to get back to the cap to do what I was doing before. But maybe they could have made it take longer.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

got the hawkmoon .

Despair, you'll love red death. My favourite crucible gun right now.

Originally posted by ArjayAquino
    got the hawkmoon .

Despair, you'll love red death. My favourite crucible gun right now.
    I played a few games with it yesterday, I like it. Just need to work on getting the exotic perk unlocked. Pulse rifles are my favorite in the crucible. I really should of bought it last time Xur sold it on week 42 but I made a mistake not getting it
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t

I'm split on leveling, I just want to get back to the cap to do what I was doing before. But maybe they could have made it take longer.
    The way I am looking at the "leveling" system in this game now is that your character level is just an indication of your completing the story. So really its the same as the level 20 cap in Year 1. They just added 20 levels which mean the same as being level 20 in vanilla.

Its just a gate to get you to play the story and patrols a bit before jumping straight into the endgame.

Your "light level" is the only thing that really matters.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

The nightstalker is not bad as you guys think. After I leveled up some of the perks it has been pretty good.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    The nightstalker is not bad as you guys think. After I leveled up some of the perks it has been pretty good.
    Competitive or not I think it's super fun to play.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride

I got Thorn from completing the Veteran's quest. I can see why everyone loved using it so much, except now it gets trumped by lowly green weapons haha.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    A guy made a vid showing off Shadestep. Looks really awesome, like blink and a slide rolled into one.

plus the nightstalker might be the best counter to the new Titan super. holy the Sunbreaker super is scary. Not as much range as Golden Gun but every hammer they throw has a blast on it like a mini nova bomb. And they can take a ton of damage

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by b_t

A guy made a vid showing off Shadestep. Looks really awesome, like blink and a slide rolled into one.

plus the nightstalker might be the best counter to the new Titan super. holy the Sunbreaker super is scary. Not as much range as Golden Gun but every hammer they throw has a blast on it like a mini nova bomb. And they can take a ton of damage
    yeah titan scared the shit out of me in crucible when he threw that hammer at me. Came out of nowhere hah. At least I'm holding my own in maps I barely played yet and no new subclass. Can't wait to try nightstalker.

The weekly update is now out: https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Week...News?aid=13575

Regarding Xur:
    Of Odds and Bling

As a close second to the start of a new Raid, another hotly-anticipated event in the world of Destiny is the arrival of our perennial dealer of all things Exotic. He is the Agent of the Nine. You know him more affectionately as Xûr. Destiny Year Two wouldn’t be the same without him. Yet, like so many things in Destiny, that snake-faced bastard will behave differently now.

Xûr’s got a brand new bag. Curious about what’s in it? Senior Design Lead Tyson Green (perhaps you remember him from the Destiny Year Two Reveal) is here to talk about the strange being who arrives in the middle of the night to take earn your Strange Coins.

Tyson: In Year One, Xûr was a community “loot drop,” a shared rallying point that everyone could cheer or curse. In Year Two, Xûr’s offerings have been changed so that he will select either a specific Exotic Weapon or an Exotic Engram for sale every week. This change is due primarily to our desire to give players more direct paths to acquiring the Exotics they want through Quests and gameplay experiences, and to avoid repetition in his inventory.

Xûr will also sell a new consumable, the Three of Coins, which gives bosses a chance to drop Exotic Engrams, including Weapon Engrams. These consumables have a cumulative luck effect, so even if one doesn’t net you a drop, the next one has a higher chance to do so.

Lastly, Xûr will also choose a Legacy Engram every week. These Engrams contain Year One Exotics (at Year One Attack and Defense levels) for players who want to finish up a Collection. They strongly bias towards Exotics not already in your Blueprint Collection, to help fill in the blank slots - excluding Mythoclast and Necrochasm, which are still only available from their Year One sources.

Xûr has said so many times himself: His will is not his own.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Finally got to 282 light with my hunter. Finishing up the chaperon bounty now, just need to kill the shield brothers with a shotgun.

I'll work on the ace of spades next.

My Ride
    lots

I'm currently sitting at 291/92 light.

Looking to do the raid (although I've heard 295 light is recommend for oryx)

Gamertag is omegavoodoors3 if anyone wants to play on xbone.

P.s the rune public events are so much fun.
    CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

reached level 40 on my hunter and warlock just from playing crucible so still at ~200 light lol. Waiting for my buddy to catch up with the vanilla story so we can do the TTK story.

Also got the Stag helmet from xur engram.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I managed to get to 290+ light on the weekend.

Does anyone know what the new defense/damage cap is?

I am going to save my marks and hold off infusing until after I make a Raid run since i assume Raid drops will be necessary to hit max level.

Mostly waiting on everyone else in my usual fireteam to catch up so I can run the raid.

took advantage of xur to get the new shade step helmet and a year 2 arc blade helmet ( cant remember the names). About 10 marks away from having enough for an exotic weapon upgrade. Not sure what to get. Thinking maybe truth might be a good move

fact.

So stock Destiny is now pretty lame. Is TKK worth the purchase??

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by OU812
    So stock Destiny is now pretty lame. Is TKK worth the purchase??
    Lol yes, very yes.

TTK basically invalidates everything in year 1 destiny. I wish they would have updated the old raids and POE to still be playable with useful rewards. At least to drop Year 2 exotics ( maybe not to the level of TTK raid but something valuable)

I know a lot of guys who would love a Level 40 vault of glass to play just for fun

I am not sure why they still offer treasure keys since it will only drop Year 1 stuff...

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Yeah TTK is awesome so far. It really is bigger than the base game was.

Managed to hit to 287 light in just two days. I'd call it a grind, but they have done such a good job of balancing drops and giving strong incentives to do everything in the game it didn't feel like one. The random enemies in strikes do a lot to add variety, the new bosses are all really fun. It's nice to finally get to run Undying Mind, some intense fights in that one but the boss itself is a boring bullet sponge...

killramos the highest drops anyone has seen are 310 so I'm guessing that's the cap. It'll be hard to reach it though. You can get 300+ blues but they are rare. Once you hit 300, exotics have the potential to drop at 310, but you'll have to spend a lot of marks infusing the gear you actually want to hit the cap

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t
    Once you hit 300, exotics have the potential to drop at 310
    That's irritating. Basically making 2 classes of Year 2 exotics.

Overall right now higher light level seems to greatly outway perks so i have been rocking a set of mostly blues .

Again i want to see what the Raid gear looks like before i start investing my marks.

After running the raid for 2-3 weeks I am sure you will have enough duplicates of items ( weapons gear etc.) to start maxing out an exotic. It seems like infusing gets you 80% of the difference added to the gear. So infusing a 290+ item with a couple of raid 310's should get you damn close to max.

Mostly the new light system irks my OCD having armor at numbers like 297

I do agree though you will see ALOT less people at maximum light level now.

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

You can infuse your exotics with any rarity of gear too, though. If your exotic dropped below a 310 rating you can still level it up with some blues or legendaries.

At least I think so... hope so! haha the only Year Two armor exotics I have are a 290 Obsidian Mind and 280 Impossible Machines. Still have zero Year Two exotic weapons since I haven't tried the farming thing and the three Three of Coins I've burned so far didn't work.

I saw the Warlock raid chest on a guy... looked pretty cool! Heard mixed reviews about the other stuff. The raid ghost shell looks sweet too.

There are also strike specific rewards now! A weapon and armor for each - not all of them have been discovered yet, I don't think. I got a legendary auto rifle with a sick roll called Does Not Bow from the Shadow Thief. High impact AR with rangefinder and Hidden Hand. I had another sick legendary AR too with two stability boosts I could stack on it so it had more stability than SUROS... then for some stupid fucking reason I used it to infuse a different gun. Ho that stupid of me.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t
    You can infuse your exotics with any rarity of gear too, though. If your exotic dropped below a 310 rating you can still level it up with some blues or legendaries.

At least I think so... hope so! haha the only Year Two armor exotics I have are a 290 Obsidian Mind and 280 Impossible Machines. Still have zero Year Two exotic weapons since I haven't tried the farming thing and the three Three of Coins I've burned so far didn't work.

I saw the Warlock raid chest on a guy... looked pretty cool! Heard mixed reviews about the other stuff. The raid ghost shell looks sweet too.

There are also strike specific rewards now! A weapon and armor for each - not all of them have been discovered yet, I don't think. I got a legendary auto rifle with a sick roll called Does Not Bow from the Shadow Thief. High impact AR with rangefinder and Hidden Hand. I had another sick legendary AR too with two stability boosts I could stack on it so it had more stability than SUROS... then for some stupid fucking reason I used it to infuse a different gun. Ho that stupid of me.
    I picked up a does not bow as well and also, my personal favorite, is Taniks Cloak. 298 defense and boosts vanguard rep gains.

I managed to get a sniper to drop with firefly as well, just the standard vanguard one with void damage. So that i wont be sharding.

fact.

Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 85 94 95 96 ... LastLast