Quantcast
Destiny - Page 98 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

Well I solo'd the Daily yesterday but did not even know about this. So I missed out on this completely. :-(

My Ride
    lots

I panicked that they were gonna nerf the sniper. So I infused it with my legendary and made it a 308. Then I bought the exotic from the blueprints and can just get that 300 back up to 310 one day.
    CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

They are going to nerf it, it wasn't supposed to drop at 310 so anyone with a 310 Spindle is getting it reduced to 290. Using it to infuse something else then buying a new 300 Spindle is the way to go

Shold hit rank 3 at the Gunsmith next week so I can get my Tlaloc ... looking forward to that, it's supposed to kick ass

My Ride
    lots

I thought I read too somewhere that they were gonna nerf the one from the exotic blueprint to either 280/290 as well

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by b_t
    They are going to nerf it, it wasn't supposed to drop at 310 so anyone with a 310 Spindle is getting it reduced to 290. Using it to infuse something else then buying a new 300 Spindle is the way to go

Shold hit rank 3 at the Gunsmith next week so I can get my Tlaloc ... looking forward to that, it's supposed to kick ass

Got my Ace of spades already for the hunter. In thinking of working on my other characters next. Although level 40 already, I have to finish some of the story missions. The good thing though having high output weapons helps your other characters as they go above the light level the missions are on.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

So I got Taken King this past Tuesday, and have played the main quest so far. And so far, the changes they have made to the game are AWESOME. It really feels completely different, mostly in atmosphere and the way that the encounters are designed.

As well.....

Spoiler:

Mara Sov T_____T
    Geek

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Got new 290 suros regime today and the 4th horseman. The horseman is awesome for doing DPS on the boss with the rapid 5 shots!

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

I'm still building up through the quests, only 217 light atm and no exotics I want to do heroics but damn if it's hard gearing up right now :| Grind out missions and quests, I guess XD
    Geek

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Vagabond142
    I'm still building up through the quests, only 217 light atm and no exotics I want to do heroics but damn if it's hard gearing up right now :| Grind out missions and quests, I guess XD
    Do your quests, save your marks. You will get gear for completing questlines, the one for doing vanguard strike playlists is a 300 rated fusion rifle for example.

Doing the questlines will keep you moving forward for days with no need to grind.

Save you coins and buy exotics from xur or when your marks are near full rebuying Y1 exotics. That's an instant 280 light piece right there.

Rinse repeat. It only really slows down once you are mid 290's when your only solace is running the raid for 300+ gear.

Did my first raid attempt last night. Played with a couple of guys i usually don't and was getting pretty frustrated with the stupid mistakes. Thinks like rushing sequences with no enrage timer etc. leading to a wipe for no fucking reason. We got to Gorgoroth, and down to 10% health, after about 4 hours and called it a night.

Need to get me a better sniper so i can boost my dps against him.

I did get the legendary rocket launcher to drop at 306 which was nice. That is the most fucked up looking gun i have ever seen.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I finally just hit light 290 last night! Haven't had a single engram decrypt above 270 all week, ran Court of Oryx and the items that dropped there a few of them were mid-290s. The Court gets hard, damn, I had been going for a 1,000 k/d in Patrol on my lock but it dropped by like 250 last night... probably never going to happen now.

Still plugging away on that Crucible quest that unlocks weekly bounties too. Man that is a long quest chain. I'm not even halfway done.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

So, I chained together 12 vanguard strikes in a row and got some sweet sweet lewtz last night. I'm now 260 light and then tried one heroic and did I get my ass turned inside out and handed to me on a platter. Heroics at recommended level are H-A-R-D holy fuck. I haven't done any Dread patrols yet, been reading that it might be a good idea because of getting mats for specific quests which lead to exotics or high end legendaries

I just need to find people from my clan :| Whenever I log on, no one from TUNA is on That, or I might boot up the PS4 and see if my old clan there is still going
    Geek

My Ride
    lots

Yah the new heroic strikes are hard. I usually run with a 280 a 298 and me a 297 and sometimes we still struggle on some. Mainly the Rasputin one. Lol

My Ride
    RX300

add me up on PS4 usually solo it but would be nice to have a fireteam going
    PS4: supe-saiyajin
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Originally posted by saiyajin
    Vagabond142 (yes, I know, so original <_<)

I'm a level 40 (260) lock on XBOne and a level I-just-bought-Taken-King-today-on-PS4 Titan
    Geek

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^ Playing destiny on 2 consoles... You are a glutton for punishment...

Managed to get golgoroth done last night before reset so im please with that.

Overall got 13 molderings, 306 rocket launcher and 303 boots ( pretty shitty roll though )

Good enough for a first raid attempt esp with 2 LFGer's in the group.

This week we should have no issues beating it.

Up to 297 light which is nice ( mostly because it is seems to be dropping 295 gear more often which i like for upgrading some of my weapons which i have kept for stats but their level is something to be desired.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Originally posted by saiyajin
    N-Ec on PS4.

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

Killed oryx with my usual raid group last night. If you can kill golgoroth, oryx shouldn't be much harder once you get the mechanics down I got a 310 artifact, 305 scout off oryx

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by yellowsnow
    Killed oryx with my usual raid group last night. If you can kill golgoroth, oryx shouldn't be much harder once you get the mechanics down I got a 310 artifact, 305 scout off oryx
    Yea we had our pugs quit on us at the deathsingers and none of us were really that invested in finishing after a marathon the night before.

Definitely going to get it done this week, For tonight its spamming those fucking void ability kills so i can get my exotic sword in before armsday.

fact.

My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Think I'm in for a raid tonight, hopefully get some decent drops. Dunno the Taken King is great in a lot of respects except they have made the grind way too intense and never ending now.

Get a good legendary at 280, have to find blues rated 280-300 to level it up.. which will be maybe 5% of the blue drops you get. Then to hit 300+ you have to hope you get the right raid gun. best way to get engrams is Court of Oryx but the rune to actually start the thing is also a drop and is even rarer than the 280+ blues you want unless you buy them but to be able to buy them you have to grind vendor rep...

I thought it was pretty awesome before how I could progress 100% through PvP, now I can't do that at all, and the Crucible itself is pretty fucked between really, really bad spawns on the new maps, hand cannons as a class get nerfed far too hard, PRs killing way faster than everything else, and the new supers all being the most braindead free kills you can imagine.

There is a lot of content here and stuff but the game is suddenly demanding I play it even more than I did before, which was already too much. I can't even imagine juggling more than one character. TTK has done more than anything to get me excited for Halo 5 cuz I can just show up and play PvP in that game without having to do this stupid grind

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

I should be raid ready on the XBOne by next week's reset, I think. This week... eeeeeh not so much
    Geek

Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 ... LastLast