Quantcast
Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread - Page 253 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 243 252 253 254 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 5148

Thread: Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

So looks like you are right. My Guy at Cam Clark explained it to me this way:
    " Ford Canada has a rebate they call "non-stackable cash assist" that is ONLY for cash purchases or purchases financed through something other than Ford Canada Credit, so that is not combinable with the lowest promotional finance rates. "

He went on to say that the Cam Clark is giving a dealership discount that is stackable with the 0.99% Ford Canada Finance ON CERTAIN VEHICLES, but should apply to F150 XLT ($3500) and Lariat ($5500) trims at least. Rates are different for King Ranch and Platinum.

So, not as amazing as I hoped, but you can still get 0.99% and under MSRP on certain 2023 F150's, without much drama if you are in the market. Inventory is good as well, there are hundreds of trucks ready to buy today if you need one.

And, as always, if you have never dealt with Cam Clark before, and let me make the introduction BEFORE you show up, and buy or lease a vehicle, I'll give you $500 of the referral cash I get for that. Have done that for a few beyonders. My guy deals over email or text, and is a no-bullshit dude. Seems more relaxed that a lot of salesbros.

Go buy lots of trucks. Trucks are good, @Darkane
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Is 0.99 % not actually 7.2 + 0.99%???
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Is 0.99 % not actually 7.2 + 0.99%???
    Why would it be?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

it says A.P.R. so is there not a Ford Credit prime
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I’m not following.

What do you think APR means exactly?

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

ok I'm an idiot I thought APR meant above prime not annual percentage. I buy everything cash so never really paid attention. #flex #becauseIcanonlyaffordthingsatcircleK
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

fact.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

I just got an email from universal that stated 10K off XLT and 2.99% and 13K off Lariat with 3.99%. you would have to do some mathz to see if cam clark or this is better for you...

I agree with ES there are 1000s of trucks in Calgary to deal on ... and they are not going fast...
    Last edited by redline; 12-13-2023 at 03:15 PM.

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

I know the tremor trim has the dual exhaust out the back, but I saw another trim had it anyone know which one?? It was brand new on the lot I noticed as I drove by. Looks so much better than the ugly side pipe.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    I know the tremor trim has the dual exhaust out the back, but I saw another trim had it anyone know which one?? It was brand new on the lot I noticed as I drove by. Looks so much better than the ugly side pipe.
    Tremor, Raptor or Powerboost powertrain on specific trim levels, also potentially with the black appearance package on some trim levels.

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by 4WARNED View Post
    Sadly, i had to give it back today. I hate to admit it, but i was really starting to like it. Once i stopped driving it like a kid with a "superfast" new toy, it settled into "daily life" quite well. Super comfortable, Super quiet but i'm afraid it wouldn't be super capable when the time came to towing (i'll admit, i didn't tow with it but have seen/read enough reviews to know the downfalls there). In my case, just simply towing from cabin to boat launch , it would work perfect. I spent alot of the week taking car guys (like myself) for a ride, and while some had never been exposed to an electric vehicle before, they all came away "recalibrated". A truck shouldn't be that quick, but it is.
    i got over the range anxiety after the first weekend - figured out that what i commute in a day (80km round trip) is easily sustainable by just plugging in at night (and at work) with 120V service. Fast charged it twice at the southland Canadian tire late at nights- 1.5 hours ($28) gets back upto 80% range. i never did get the range to show more than 440km (it should eventually reach to 515km given enough time).
    Apologies to @ExtraSlow . I tried to get the bluecruise to work but it just wouldn't cooperate. it did end up steering itself on adaptive cruise control but hands off would only work for about 5 seconds before it chirped at me. (Bluecruise is supposed to allow complete hands off - as long as eyes are paying attention).
    Went to pickup my parents at YYC one night...and the crowd of people watching the frunk going up to swallow their carry on luggage in the passenger pickup lane was quite amusing.

if i had one gripe, it would be that for the speed it can attain, the brakes need to be better. Again, see part about me driving like a jackal for a week. Under normal circumstances, it would be completely sufficient.

At the end of the day, call me old school i'm not ready to give up the other sensations that come from an ICE vehicle (engine noise, transmission shifting, etc.).
    For now, i'm comfortable stating i still need the carbon offset of anyone currently driving an all electric or hybrid vehicle so that i don't feel guilty when i fire up the trackhawk...and attempt to keep up to the acceleration of an electric vehicle. But i can totally see the alure of owning and enjoying the new lightning. And this is coming from someone who used to own a 2004 Ford Lightning (supercharged, 2wd reg cab flareside).

i'll post up the article once it hits the driving.ca online page.
    got any questions - fire away and i'll try my best to answer them.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 116860
    Attachment 116861
    Attachment 116862
    Attachment 116863
    Groossssss....let me know when you're ready to get back into a 2004....I know of one that will be available soon lol

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    Tremor, Raptor or Powerboost powertrain on specific trim levels, also potentially with the black appearance package on some trim levels.
    I thought it was tremor , raptor and BAP for 2023 , I don’t think regular power boost get the fake dual … all of them are split pipes from muffler back

Name:  Capture11.PNG
Views: 347
Size:  751.9 KB

*not me
    Last edited by oster; 12-13-2023 at 09:48 PM.

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

Brilliant

My Ride
    Trucks

Has anybody turned off their rear parking assist permanently. I have an aftermarket rear bumper that sets off that god damn full volume reverse warning every single day and it’s been many years since playing with my forscan. (yea, that one)

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I like this.
    Name:  Screenshot_20231215-115508.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  84.4 KB
    https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...rt-truck-test/
    The FP700 isn't a model that rolls off the production line. Instead, it's a kit you can purchase from the parts counter to transform any 2021 or newer Ford F-150 equipped with the 400-hp 5.0-liter V-8 into a 700-hp monster. The torque also rises from 410 to 590 pound-feet. Included in the $12,350 package is a Whipple 3.0-liter supercharger, an intercooler, an engine-calibration tool, and all the necessary hoses and hardware to bring that glorious horsepower to life.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Trucks

What’s the absolute cheapest F-150 you can buy new with a 5.0? Do they still make crank windows and manual locks?

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Darell_n View Post
    What’s the absolute cheapest F-150 you can buy new with a 5.0? Do they still make crank windows and manual locks?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Real out the door price should be a hair lower than that with the incentives, but yeah, that's the lowest "list price with tax" for a 5.0L V8 F150 as far as I know.

A lot of the dealers won't even carry inventory on anything except supercrew models these days.

My Ride
    Trucks

That’s fucking insane money for that truck. Screw that plan, that’s more money that what I just paid for my 2024 cx-50 with all the electronic and leather shit Mazda offers. My previous Dodge I bought with zero options, other than the 5.7 V8 and a/c for $30k. Paired nicely with a s480 turbo and slicks.

Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 243 252 253 254 ... LastLast