Page 120 of 257 FirstFirst ... 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 5122

Thread: Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You bet, ‘20 model.
    Quick fix would be to have someone to put it in reverse, and you give the tailgate a couple hard taps and it should go back to normal.

It's a known issue.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by CRXguy View Post
    Quick fix would be to have someone to put it in reverse, and you give the tailgate a couple hard taps and it should go back to normal.

It's a known issue.
    Oddly enough it fixed itself. I can only imagine because I drove up the driveway with more vigor than normal. Possibly achieved what you mentioned.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Quote Originally Posted by Proyecto2000 View Post
    Any one else having tire pressure sensor issues on their F150s?

I took the truck in for probably the 10th time about my front driver side tire sensor failure. While they had the computer connected to the truck the other 3 sensors disappeared as well. So after the dealership kept my truck for 2 days and drove 120 km they tell me to come pick up the truck as they cant find the cause or solution to the problem. They refuse to change the sensor control module or the tire pressure sensors, however they are telling me that they believe that my dash cam is causing interference and causing the sensors to fail.

WTF seriously? a Dash cam is going to cause the TPMS to disconnect and throw the warning lights on the dash.

So then I asked service if this $75k truck is just a POS as I have the same $200 Uniden dash cam on my wifes 2012 Infiniti, brothers 2018 and 2014 Forester and my old 2007 IS250 which all have TPMS and not one of those cars has issues except for this truck.

I can only imagine that as soon as I am out of 60k km warranty on my next oil change they will have the magic solution and charge me for it or tell me that they will replace the sensors and module on my dime now.

has anyone purchased extended warranty on their truck before? My wife had it on her POS 2012 Focus and it paid for its self after getting the clutch replaced 3 times, oil pan, power window and heated seats repaired which all died randomly between 65k kms and 80k kms.
    120km!?!? I would flip shit! Who needs to drive it that far to diagnose something? More like tech took it home for the weekend.

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Any one else having tire pressure sensor issues on their F150s?

I took the truck in for probably the 10th time about my front driver side tire sensor failure. While they had the computer connected to the truck the other 3 sensors disappeared as well. So after the dealership kept my truck for 2 days and drove 120 km they tell me to come pick up the truck as they cant find the cause or solution to the problem. They refuse to change the sensor control module or the tire pressure sensors, however they are telling me that they believe that my dash cam is causing interference and causing the sensors to fail.

WTF seriously? a Dash cam is going to cause the TPMS to disconnect and throw the warning lights on the dash.

So then I asked service if this $75k truck is just a POS as I have the same $200 Uniden dash cam on my wifes 2012 Infiniti, brothers 2018 and 2014 Forester and my old 2007 IS250 which all have TPMS and not one of those cars has issues except for this truck.

I can only imagine that as soon as I am out of 60k km warranty on my next oil change they will have the magic solution and charge me for it or tell me that they will replace the sensors and module on my dime now.

has anyone purchased extended warranty on their truck before? My wife had it on her POS 2012 Focus and it paid for its self after getting the clutch replaced 3 times, oil pan, power window and heated seats repaired which all died randomly between 65k kms and 80k kms.
    Try a different dealer, but even if you do stick with the same dealer seeing as it's a documented issue it would be really greasy of them to charge you to fix it right after the warranty expires.

My Ride
    Cayman

Do you guys have any recommendations on a good service department? Cam Clark has been awesome for everything but this sensor issue. North Star I would never go to after the absolute crap show that I experienced when I bought the truck.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Marlborough is the only Ford dealer I've felt okay about. But I avoid dealerships.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    golfR

Been taking my truck to Universal since day one (3 years now).
    They've been great, only thing that sucks is that they don't have shuttle service.
    They just give you a one-way taxi voucher.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Universal has been good for my mustang. Came back with a flat last week though which pissed me off, I’m just assuming it was them but who knows.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride

Universal has been good for my mustang. Came back with a flat last week though which pissed me off, I’m just assuming it was them but who knows.
    You have a mustang??? What kind. Deets man.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You have a mustang??? What kind. Deets man.
    07 4.0 V6 Convertible Pony Package

It’s about as boring as a mustang can get haha, my wife likes it a lot and it has always treated us well.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride

07 4.0 V6 Convertible Pony Package

It’s about as boring as a mustang can get haha, my wife likes it a lot and it has always treated us well.
    Yeah, nice. I’ve debated picking up a 11/12 as a beater/commuter. The 3.7 makes big power.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Yeah, nice. I’ve debated picking up a 11/12 as a beater/commuter. The 3.7 makes big power.
    Having a low maintenance convertible is always a nice touch. Not much go but the handling could be a lot worse. It’s fun for ripping around town.

fact.

My Ride
    Cayman

thanks guys, guess I will try the popular Universal for the next service.

If anyone is looking at buying a new Ford I just got one of those private offer certificates for an additional $750 off employee pricing. Let know if anyone wants the certificate and I can scan / email / text it to you.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Those tings aren't stackable are they? I have one already and i am planning to buy. Yours expire Sept 30th as well?
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

thanks guys, guess I will try the popular Universal for the next service.

If anyone is looking at buying a new Ford I just got one of those private offer certificates for an additional $750 off employee pricing. Let know if anyone wants the certificate and I can scan / email / text it to you.
    I think it’s coded to your specific address.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I think it’s coded to your specific address.
    That soudns correct.

My Ride
    Cayman

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Those tings aren't stackable are they? I have one already and i am planning to buy. Yours expire Sept 30th as well?
    Yup this one is also expiring on Sept 30. It just showed up to my office addressed to the company yesterday so I imagine that anyone could use it and say that you got it from the "boss" at work lol
    Last edited by Proyecto2000; 08-18-2020 at 09:29 AM.

My Ride

Yup this one is also expiring on Sept 30. It just showed up to my office addressed to the company yesterday so I imagine that anyone could use it and say that you got it from the "boss" at work lol
    Using company IP to build trucks Online?? Lol

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    Ed Wan At cam clark is who i bought mine from. I tried every calgary dealer first and almost went to edmonton to get it but he came through. Theres a 750 ref bonus but you can have the whole thing, just pm me if you go with him and ill give you my info
    @Rocket1k78 , check your PM. I'm reaching out to Cam Clark this week.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Well, the hunt is on. I have multiple referrals to a couple different dealerships, so it'll come down to who can respond. Kind of funny, fo the dozens of dealers in the province, seems like two are much more popular than others.

Page 120 of 257 FirstFirst ... 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast