Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread - Page 121 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 121 of 257 FirstFirst ... 111 120 121 122 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5122

Thread: Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, the hunt is on. I have multiple referrals to a couple different dealerships, so it'll come down to who can respond. Kind of funny, fo the dozens of dealers in the province, seems like two are much more popular than others.
    It might just come to the size and on site stock.

Volume dealers are more tempted to sell at invoice. In my experience anyway.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Cam Clark has a bunch of Lariats coming in...

My Ride
    Cayman

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    Using company IP to build trucks Online?? Lol
    Before COVID I was doing it all the time to order Super Duty's. During COVID I switched it up to dumping all of the trucks for a loss.

This is why it just boils my blood that my personal truck gives me so much grief yet the 4 F150 Eco's and the 20 Super Duty's that I bought for work were absolutely bullet proof even though they were abused and mistreated lol

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

I know I'm a bit late to reply but Advantage was pretty great dealing with me and getting me what I want at a much better price than the other places around the city

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by OTown View Post
    I know I'm a bit late to reply but Advantage was pretty great dealing with me and getting me what I want at a much better price than the other places around the city
    Much better price? That’s interesting..

Did you cross shop the big boys? (Cam Clark Airdrie and Sherwood Ford??)
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Much better price? That’s interesting..

Did you cross shop the big boys? (Cam Clark Airdrie and Sherwood Ford??)
    Yep I brought those dealer's quotes (the printouts) to them and they beat them with no problems.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by OTown View Post
    Yep I brought those dealer's quotes (the printouts) to them and they beat them with no problems.
    They’re part of the wood group... and woodridge has close to... well, all the F150s haha... not too surprising they can move stock with access to that lot

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    They’re part of the wood group... and woodridge has close to... well, all the F150s haha... not too surprising they can move stock with access to that lot
    They have a grand total of 12 F150's at Woodridge? Advantage has a lot, but 75% of them are Raptors.

I want to jump on the employee pricing, but I know i'll regret it in a few months when the 2021's land.
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 08-21-2020 at 07:29 AM.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by NoSup4U View Post
    They have a grand total of 12 F150's at Woodridge? Advantage has a lot, but 75% of them are Raptors.

I want to jump on the employee pricing, but I know i'll regret it in a few months when the 2021's land.
    Employee pricing isn’t good this year. Supply isn’t strong because of the plant shutdowns.

You can always tell by the cash delivery credit from ford. It’s only like 6-7k from XLTs right now. This is low.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Cayman

Quote Originally Posted by Proyecto2000 View Post

has anyone purchased extended warranty on their truck before? My wife had it on her POS 2012 Focus and it paid for its self after getting the clutch replaced 3 times, oil pan, power window and heated seats repaired which all died randomly between 65k kms and 80k kms.

got a reply back from finance on pricing and it actually seems reasonable considering how expensive everything is:

5 yr /100k bumper to bumper $2,175 + GST
    6 yr / 120k bumper to bumper $3,250 + GST

Guess I will be biting the bullet on the extra 2 year warranty so that I can hang on to this thing for a bit longer and not have to pay an arm and a leg for repairs once my 60k bumper to bumper is up next spring.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Just know they make a lot of profit on those averaging out for many customers.

That being said, if it makes you sleep better at night might be worth it for you.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

The price of warranties is HIGHLY negotiable. They also can be purchased from other dealerships. Shop around.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by NoSup4U View Post

Damn! They had and usually do have a ton of them... last I was there was in April and the lot was full

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Everyone is short inventory because of factory shutdowns.

I guess if I don't find the one I want I'll wait until later and buy a. 2021 model year. But I feel like I've been waiting for years already.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Cayman

The price of warranties is HIGHLY negotiable. They also can be purchased from other dealerships. Shop around.
    Thanks for the info. Here i thought that it was a set price by Ford. Guess i will update with a post after I price shop.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Those tings aren't stackable are they? I have one already and i am planning to buy. Yours expire Sept 30th as well?
    A bit late but here's what the fine print on mine says

Limit of one (1) certificate redemption per Eligible Vehicle purchase or lease. Each certificate can only be redeemed once. Offer is transferable to persons domiciled with certificate recipient.
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Just know they make a lot of profit on those averaging out for many customers.

That being said, if it makes you sleep better at night might be worth it for you.
    Fully agree, I was able to get it thrown in which was originally over 4k when it was first presented to me.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Quote Originally Posted by Proyecto2000 View Post
    Any one else having tire pressure sensor issues on their F150s?

I took the truck in for probably the 10th time about my front driver side tire sensor failure. While they had the computer connected to the truck the other 3 sensors disappeared as well. So after the dealership kept my truck for 2 days and drove 120 km they tell me to come pick up the truck as they cant find the cause or solution to the problem. They refuse to change the sensor control module or the tire pressure sensors, however they are telling me that they believe that my dash cam is causing interference and causing the sensors to fail.

WTF seriously? a Dash cam is going to cause the TPMS to disconnect and throw the warning lights on the dash.

So then I asked service if this $75k truck is just a POS as I have the same $200 Uniden dash cam on my wifes 2012 Infiniti, brothers 2018 and 2014 Forester and my old 2007 IS250 which all have TPMS and not one of those cars has issues except for this truck.

I can only imagine that as soon as I am out of 60k km warranty on my next oil change they will have the magic solution and charge me for it or tell me that they will replace the sensors and module on my dime now.

has anyone purchased extended warranty on their truck before? My wife had it on her POS 2012 Focus and it paid for its self after getting the clutch replaced 3 times, oil pan, power window and heated seats repaired which all died randomly between 65k kms and 80k kms.
    Not sure why they won't do the work, they just chargeback to Ford.

Gotta wonder if something's going on with that.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Employee pricing isn’t good this year. Supply isn’t strong because of the plant shutdowns.

You can always tell by the cash delivery credit from ford. It’s only like 6-7k from XLTs right now. This is low.
    what is it usually @Darkane ? Truck I'm looking at is $7034 off for "employee pricing" and $6000 for delivery credit for $13,034 off before any negotiations.
    Name:  F150 Prcing snip.PNG
Views: 269
Size:  16.9 KB

Everyone is short inventory because of factory shutdowns.

I guess if I don't find the one I want I'll wait until later and buy a. 2021 model year. But I feel like I've been waiting for years already.
    Hah, I'm so impatient to buy, but also have four dealerships in Alberta unable to find exactly what I'm looking for. There is a top contender though. Will be talking to the salesbro tomorrow more. maybe he can talk me into it. Wonder if it being the 31st will help, or not this year so much because of the low inventory. Guess I'll see.
    Last edited by ExtraSlow; 08-30-2020 at 05:41 PM.

My Ride

what is it usually @Darkane ? Truck I'm looking at is $7034 off for "employee pricing" and $6000 for delivery credit for $13,034 off before any negotiations.
    Name:  F150 Prcing snip.PNG
Views: 269
Size:  16.9 KB

Hah, I'm so impatient to buy, but also have four dealerships in Alberta unable to find exactly what I'm looking for. There is a top contender though. Will be talking to the salesbro tomorrow more. maybe he can talk me into it. Wonder if it being the 31st will help, or not this year so much because of the low inventory. Guess I'll see.
    It’s not uncommon to see 9-11k off, and then negotiate all of the discount off of MSRP —> invoice. Or simply “X-plan”.

When I purchased I had 9k off delivery cash, and $2250 Three months Payment credit. Including that 11,250, I also got within spitting distance to invoice pricing and a free Bedliner spray. I did roughly $16,800 off on a 58k MSRP XLT 302A.

That’s the reference. In fact, if Covid didn’t hamper production, 2020 trucks would have been 3-5K cheaper right now.

-H.P. Lovecraft

Page 121 of 257 FirstFirst ... 111 120 121 122 131 ... LastLast