Page 137 of 258 FirstFirst ... 127 136 137 138 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 5154

Thread: Ford Trucks Thread WAS:EcoBoost Thread

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Lease Math confuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Lease Math confuses me.
    I think that's somewhat intentional.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    I think that's somewhat intentional.
    Keeps me from leasing anyway.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Has wheels

Apparently for a Ford employee, this deal is $237b/w. (I have a couple friends that work for cam clark)

This promo for us regular folk works out to $591.66 monthly after factoring the $1k down. Still a really good deal but not as good as the Ontario one that was posted. I think I worked that out to $493 or something like that if I did my marth right.

Edit : I'm considering it but haven't convinced myself either way. We're down to 1 daily as my wife is WFH and really don't see the need to add another vehicle as much as I think I want to.
    Last edited by brucebanner; 01-07-2021 at 04:58 PM.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by brucebanner View Post
    Apparently for a Ford employee, this deal is $237b/w. (I have a couple friends that work for cam clark)

This promo for us regular folk works out to $591.66 monthly after factoring the $1k down. Still a really good deal but not as good as the Ontario one that was posted. I think I worked that out to $493 or something like that if I did my marth right.

Edit : I'm considering it but haven't convinced myself either way. We're down to 1 daily as my wife is WFH and really don't see the need to add another vehicle as much as I think I want to.
    Does anyone know what the final out the door price is of the truck? Wondering if using X plan might make it any cheaper?
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Apparently x plan can be worked in or so my friend (salesman) believes. Looking at roughly 10 week lead time for your truck to show up.

Name:  received_2838420889748785~3.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  37.5 KB
    Last edited by brucebanner; 01-07-2021 at 09:35 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

sheet brah, lease two!

My Ride
    Has wheels

Not my sheet, one that was sent to me today.

My Ride
    '16 WRX, '23 CX-50

If that's true, it just about seals the deal on me getting one lol.

My Ride
    bus

Was that sheet from cam Clark airdrie?

My Ride
    Has wheels

It's true, well as far as I've been told anyways. I do trust my friend giving me the information and he works for Ford.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Someone drive out to airdrie and order their new truck already. New truck is best truck. Let me know if you want a referral. If you PM me your full name, email address and cellphone number, I'll get you into the system and it should be worth $500 to you.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Ontario was 2k down. So it’s closer, if they got a sweet deal.

Also really surprised to see $7500 in invoice markup there.

I can see 10-12k off sticker during employee pricing without trying in July.

I can see 14k off during April/may if they give a 6-7k cash back bonus during truck months or whatever.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    Ontario was 2k down. So it’s closer, if they got a sweet deal.

Also really surprised to see $7500 in invoice markup there.

I can see 10-12k off sticker during employee pricing without trying in July.

I can see 14k off during April/may if they give a 6-7k cash back bonus during truck months or whatever.
    Yup, but the advantage here is it's so early in 2021 which means higher residuals and they are doing low rates so lease payments are pretty good, especially since it's a brand new truck. I am sure it will be a better deal if you pay cash later in the year, but if you want to lease, this is likely as good as it will be all year.

Edit: apparently Ford is also allowing a single up front payment. If you do this the effective rate drops even further (2.99 to 1.35) such that you save another $2,000 roughly. So about $11,500 up front and you get to rent a nice new Lariat 502 F150 for 24 months.
    Last edited by Aleks; 01-08-2021 at 10:27 AM.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
    Yup, but the advantage here is it's so early in 2021 which means higher residuals and they are doing low rates so lease payments are pretty good, especially since it's a brand new truck. I am sure it will be a better deal if you pay cash later in the year, but if you want to lease, this is likely as good as it will be all year.
    I'm not a lease wizard like you seem to be but I agree. It's a pretty damn good deal and a 2 year lease is in line with how long I've been keeping vehicles. Wife is on board with it, see what happens over the couple weeks. As mentioned, I'm not in any particular need or rush, so there is time before the month is out.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

I'm not a lease wizard like you seem to be but I agree. It's a pretty damn good deal and a 2 year lease is in line with how long I've been keeping vehicles. Wife is on board with it, see what happens over the couple weeks. As mentioned, I'm not in any particular need or rush, so there is time before the month is out.
    With such a short lease if you stay under the allowable mileage, the only issues you have to think about at lease end are too much body or window damage. Tires should be good. Every lease company hands out a template where they show you what size scratches, dents are acceptable as normal wear and tear... If you are hard on your cars it maybe a good idea to think about lease end protection package depending on what that costs at Ford. You have to weigh that cost against what it might cost to fix a windshield or a few dents if you get some in 2 years.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

2yr term for the ~$2k for wear n tear is gonna push up payments pretty good but If you can cook a set of tires in 32k kms... like me haha... then basically anything unforeseen on top of that is gravy, it’s Alberta so windshield is a given, if you try hard enough you could probably cook some rear brakes too as that stability control is a little intrusive and never truly turns off

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks View Post

Edit: apparently Ford is also allowing a single up front payment. If you do this the effective rate drops even further (2.99 to 1.35) such that you save another $2,000 roughly. So about $11,500 up front and you get to rent a nice new Lariat 502 F150 for 24 months.
    I have never leased, to be honest. But this is starting to make sense.

That’s hardly any depreciation for a 70k vehicle.

The 2.7l might be a turn off for some, but it’s a pretty stout engine I can assure you.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

On RFD, looks like Ontario dealers are adding an XLT option. It’s $20 less/week than the lariats.

That’s getting cheap.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Has wheels

Ordered one today. Leadfoot grey 2.7 502A. FX4 & upgraded b&o sound system only options I added, $247 biweekly.
    Last edited by brucebanner; 01-08-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Page 137 of 258 FirstFirst ... 127 136 137 138 147 ... LastLast