Quantcast
19 year old man got sexually assulted in TO - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 19 year old man got sexually assulted in TO

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    Yeah sexual assault could be anything from them holding him down and blowing him to, holding him down and sitting on his face, fingering his ass, or punching him in the cock. who knows what the fatty brits did.
    "Punching him in the cock"

Umm, I'll just take the bj for $400 Alex.

I am guessing he was really drunk and seeing double....quadruple.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
    Is it really rape though? A guy needs to stand at attention for that to happen no?

Can't rape the willing?
    Really, dude?

Many studies show that nearly 50% of women orgasm during rape. Does that mean that they're willing participants?

Rape is a sexual encounter that you didn't consent to, period. Whether you're male/female is more or less irrelevant.
    Originally posted by g-m
    Oh man came into work this morning and read the story. Then read the comments. Then immediately forwarded it to all my friends after I finished laughing my ass off. HTTP://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04...ntown-toronto/
    Originally posted by DeleriousZ

This kind of attitude is the reason why male victims of sexual abuse/violence are typically afraid to come forward.
    Originally posted by trieuth

If someone gets raped, their first instinct isnt always to tell the authorities, especially if you are a man.
    Very true.

Family courts greatly favor the female, just as in many rape cases the alleged rapist often has to prove they're not guilty as opposed to being proved that they are.

So long as we retain this attitude toward male victims of sexual abuse these realities will not change.

It's funny that as a society we push hard for feminism, yet simultaneously expect men to retain this macho status that isn't relevant in the world we're trying to create. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Man that would be weird as hell.. I couldnt imagine getting raped by fat bitches who probably dont shave and smell like shit.. For all we know he could of got nasty things rubbed all over him and now he has STDs.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    Man that would be weird as hell.. I couldnt imagine getting raped by fat bitches who probably dont shave and smell like shit.. For all we know he could of got nasty things rubbed all over him and now he has STDs.
    How would these women that nobody wanted to touch in the first place have STDs to spread?

Its Toronto.. You are joking right lol? ...
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Originally posted by A790
    Many studies show that nearly 50% of women orgasm during rape.
    Talented rapists. That's better than my lifetime percentage with consensual women.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-16-2019 at 02:27 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Really, dude?

Many studies show that nearly 50% of women orgasm during rape. Does that mean that they're willing participants?
    How's that possible when roughly only 1/3 of women orgasm regularly during sex unless rape somehow is so forceful it turns them on.

BTW, what exactly is sexually assault in this case? The chicks held him down and did what?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

How would they even get that statistic, it isn't like there are comment cards collected by the rapist afterwards. What kind of asshat would even go around surveying for this?

Pollster: I am sure it was a terrible ordeal
    Victim: Yes it was horrible, I had such a hard time coming forward
    Pollster: So can I ask you one more question
    Victim: Um I suppose
    Pollster: Did you orgasm?

If we take away the sarcasm and look at it seriously it's not too hard to determine. During rape examinations many women "confess" to this fact (as they are usually ashamed of it and don't understand the psychology behind it).

Good Yahoo answers post (with sources): http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...214325AAAbJCh. This post cites the figure at 20%. The actual figure ranges from 0%-50% in the studies I've read, so keep that in mind.

Regardless, that's not even the point of my post...

Originally posted by max_boost
    How's that possible when roughly only 1/3 of women orgasm regularly during sex unless rape somehow is so forceful it turns them on.

BTW, what exactly is sexually assault in this case? The chicks held him down and did what?
    Never underestimate the power of the mind. Orgasm for a woman is more psychological than physiological.

Still... missing the point of my post.

Ehhh some of you claim to know way too much about rape. I'm off to a rape forum to talk autos.

...you mean me, don't you...?

My Ride
    This and that.

By the same token as what A790 is saying, lots of men get boners when they are anally assaulted. Doesn't mean they enjoy it. This tactic was often used by defence lawyers where they would assert that since the victim got a boner he was a willing participant. Courts have since long ago stopped accepting that to be a fair explanation or a defence. Studies show that certain glands inside the anal region can cause involuntary erections once stimulated.

Study buddies anyone?

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

Really, dude?

No not really...

I understand what your saying and the points you're making.
    There is though many facets to all things in life, and this even is no different.

When I was attending my post secondary, I had a class mate who went on a drinking binge and was subsequently roofied and raped by a fellow female student. In the retelling of the events by the "Victim" he would go on to portray the entire thing as an enjoyable experience, and held nothing in reserve when asked about it. Fellow classmates from of all character types responded by stating that they wished it had happened to them.

I am not trying to soften the act of rape, or treat it lightly. Though this news article leaves a great deal to be assumed, and is written a bit comically, hence the lax responses to it.

Rape to women is an act of extreme sexual violence. Forced penetration is about the most dehumanizing thing you can do to anyone both male and female. Yet there are women out there who fantasize about rape, and even eggage in promiscuous behavior with intent increasing the risk of such events for taking place.

With this in mind, are we to assume that the women in this case did not present intention of coitus with the male Victum? Did he also not willing enter a vehicle with these women? Inebriated or not there had to be a series of events that lead these women to act.

I find it very Hollywoodish for a group of women to actively seek out a random Victum to rape in the back seat of a Honda SUV.

What are the stats on being raped by some one you know?

Had this matter been presented more coherently I would have definitely posted in accordance to the tragedy, but there are just too many deficiencies in this case to be taken 100% seriously.

A far more serious and better understood story like this one should have been the focus of beyonds attention.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1226617167279
    Last edited by RickDaTuner; 04-09-2013 at 10:58 PM.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I find it very Hollywoodish for a group of women to actively seek out a random Victum to rape in the back seat of a Honda SUV.
    None of the news articles I have read are saying it was rape.

My Ride

Originally posted by SKR

None of the news articles I have read are saying it was rape.
    Which really only adds to my point.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

You see news stories all the time about men who sexually assault women without a "rape" occuring. Like grabbing their breasts or sticking a hand up their skirt. Maybe these fat broads grabbed his junk.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Which really only adds to my point.
    Your point as I understand it is that if he got a rod, the case can be made that he was a willing participant. My point is that it was a sexual assault. Sexual assault and rape aren't the same thing, and sexual assault doesn't mean fucking. You're assuming that he got a rod even though there's been nothing so far to indicate that he did, or that there was any penetration, willing or not. It doesn't add to your point at all.

My Ride

My first point was sarcastic. My second point was that there are too many assumption of what took place for a "let's be serious about rape" discussion to happen here.

So no, you're not understanding my position
    Last edited by RickDaTuner; 04-10-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast