Quantcast
Las Vegas Deals and Travel Tips - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Las Vegas Deals and Travel Tips

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

Just booked 3 nights at the Paris in Vegas for beginning of June and paid $977.00 for 2 people. Flights, hotel, taxes+fees and airport shuttles included. Pretty happy with what we paid. Booked through Vegas.com
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Cheap flight deal from Calgary to Vegas. Only $259 roundtrip including taxes (direct flights): http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/2014...t-flights.html

There's also a lot of awesome Vegas deals on Groupon right now: http://www.justvegasdeals.com/

Here's some samples:
    - Groupon Extra 15% Off Local Events & Activities Promo Code
    - 50% Off Spice Market Buffet in Planet Hollywood
    - 41% Off the new The High Roller Ride at LINQ
    - 50% Off Carnival World Buffet at Rio
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    This and that.

Is it not too late to use that coupon code to book the flights? I was trying and the website said the code has expired. Further reading your link it shows it had to be used by June 20th and it's already 22nd.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 06-22-2014 at 12:26 PM.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by shakalaka
    Is it not too late to use that coupon code to book the flights? I was trying and the website said the code has expired. Further reading your link it shows it had to be booed by June 20th and it's already 22nd.
    I just checked again right now and can still book cheap flights on Air Canada. There's plenty of dates available from June until Septemeber.

Try using Google Flight Explorer: https://www.google.ca/flights/explor...4;d=2014-06-20
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

Any deals on car rentals, last couple times I've rented a car for the 3-5 days I prefer that more than taxis.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

I posted the original thread over on RFD, but found this 'sweet' deal:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/wow-c...taxes-1498123/

$285 all-in for flight (WestJet), 3 nights hotel (Ballys/Flamingo/etc.), and includes taxes.

Mid July departure dates, including during Stampede - if you like/are looking to getaway from YYC during that time.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by danno
    Any deals on car rentals, last couple times I've rented a car for the 3-5 days I prefer that more than taxis.
    Check out the Thrifty website (direct), and look for their "hot deals" button.

They seem to have REALLY cheap deals from cars from Las Vegas (airport) as of late, like $12/day (with unlimited mileage).

Example ($36 total for 3 days, just searched for this now):

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

I'm looking at booking a penthouse at the Bellagio for June 4th - 9th, but from what I've heard, booking through my Mlife account is sketchy and unreliable. I had status before, but my Mlife account has lapsed since I haven't been in a while, so my discount isn't very big.

Any beyond ballers have a connection they can hook me up with, who will take care of me while I'm there?

My Ride
    Cayenne S, 335i Cab

Nothing wrong with booking through your mlife account as I've done it many times in the past. In fact I'm flying down this Weds and my room at Aria was booked through my mlife account, which was by far the cheapest rate vs every other online booking channels. I would highly recommend calling the hotel directly and booking through mlife/VIP service instead of going through the mlife website. I've had alot of issues booking and confirming the room through the website. Booking through the website also requires a deposit whereas booking via phone does not. It's just not worth the hassle.

Also when you call, make sure you ask if you have any outstanding promotion (free nights, buffet passes, credits, etc.). Even if your mlife status has expired you might still have a pretty good promotion going on. You just never know!

Good luck.

My Ride
    Cayenne S, 335i Cab

Just curious, what's your mlife rate for those days in the Bellagio Penthouse suite?

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

I'm on a different computer, so I'll confirm when I get back, but I think it's 600+/- on weeknights and 800+/- on weekends.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Just booked my hotel for EDC, couldn't use my IHG points at the palazzo / venetian as they were out of rewards rooms apparently which sucks.

Need to find some nice pool parties for before and after EDC as I'm there a couple extra days on each end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2