Quantcast
ENSO tattoo - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: ENSO tattoo

Default ENSO tattoo

Hello I am just wondering if anyone has been too ENSO Tattoo. I am thinking of getting a tattoo done by Trevor Varem has anyone been tattooed by him before.

Enso is a top quality shop for sure. It is owned and operated by James Jacobs who worked for quite long time at Bushido Tattoo before opening his own shop. Trevor also came from Bushido when James opened his shop. Both guys do excellent work but they both have their own preferences and strengths in regards to individual styles. Stop in and check out their portfolios and see for yourself!

My Ride
    G37X

Girlfriend has had a few tattoos by James there and has tons of great things to say about him. Have heard that Trevor does great work as well.

My Ride
    2003 Saab 9-3 Vector; 2015 Jeep Wrangler

Can't say enough great things about James and Enso. My wife and I both go to him, and we have had probably 30 combined hours in the last year of work.

I haven't had work done by Trevor himself, but all of the things I have seen him put out have been great.

Enso Tattoo!!

My Ride
    14' 435i

Have a lot of work from James, great guy and the shop is fantastic, i looked at Trevor's stuff, seems to like to do the old school style, so make sure he is the right guy for your idea.

James is adding a 3rd artist here pretty soon from what i remember when we were chatting.

Originally posted by GOnSHO
    Have a lot of work from James, great guy and the shop is fantastic, i looked at Trevor's stuff, seems to like to do the old school style, so make sure he is the right guy for your idea.

James is adding a 3rd artist here pretty soon from what i remember when we were chatting.
    Kevin Johnson is his name and has been working there for a while now... Premier quality tattooer for sure!

My Ride
    14' 435i

Yea my chat with James was a long time ago, glad to hear they have that 3rd chair, james is so booked up right now.. booking into october.

Trevor did my tattoo back when he was at Bushido. Nice guy and I came back for 3 touch ups free of charge.
    -Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival-

My Ride
    Subaru GR

for James and his shop. He did both my pieces so far and went over my expectations each time. While I cannot vouch personally for Trevor, I've seen him work/his work first hand during my last session (3 weeks ago) and its fantastic!
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Big fan of Enso. He just did my sleeve! James and his wife April are super awesome. His quality and professionalism are unrivaled.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Exploded.

Trevor did mine as well whilst at Bushido. If this shop is half of the service he offered, then Enso is a great shop to go to.

Keep us updated?

My Ride
    93 integra

heard nothing but good things as well. have been recommended to go there and will be in the fall.

have many friends who got work done by james and it was all top quality work.