Quantcast
Want To Buy: Vintage Video Games And Systems - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Want To Buy: Vintage Video Games And Systems

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

Default Want To Buy: Vintage Video Games And Systems

I collect the older gaming stuff so if you have any Atari, Colecovision, Commodore64, Nintendo or Super Nintendo items please message me. Thanks!
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

What about a vintage arcade machine? Continental raceway.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

This one?

Nice but no thanks, I'm into consoles only. I do like the machine though, must be fun to play.
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

yup! .. no worries man
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    FD1

I have the very first xbox that's pretty much mint, and barely played on, can include all the games as well. Pm me if your interested

My Ride
    Hondas

Any interest in a super good condition game boy?

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I have an Atari 2600 in original box with 9 games
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

Have you heard about Hyperspin? or are you just into collecting the actual stuff?

My Ride
    Carbon Black M3/Alpine White M3/Black M3 Cabrios

What's your budget maximum you are paying per game? I have have a large collection of Super Nintendo games. Some are even brand new unopened like Secret of Evermore, Monopoly, the Final Fantasy games,etc..I used to collect them when I was younger, I have about 300 games including the rare Ninja Gaiden Trilogy which was recently listed as 1 of the 15 most rare Super Nintendo games around. Depending on your budget, I may sell some
    Last edited by Lubu; 05-31-2013 at 11:15 AM.

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

Originally posted by desto2para
    I have the very first xbox that's pretty much mint, and barely played on, can include all the games as well. Pm me if your interested
    Xbox is a little too new for me. I appreciate the offer though.

Originally posted by wtf im nameless
    Have you heard about Hyperspin? or are you just into collecting the actual stuff?

Ya, definitely heard of those! I collect the hardware though, there's something about inserting the game and holding the controller. And I get to brag to my nerd friends!
    Also the emulation isn't always quite exact, especially for the Atari 2600. The programmers exploited the hell out of the hardware on that system to try and squeeze what they could out of it, doing things like memory bank switching and sprite colour switching. The software didn't allow you to have multicolour sprites but the hardware actually allowed you to send different colours to the sprite at draw time so for games like Pitfall where your character has a different colour shirt and pants, they're actually switching the sprite colours after it's half drawn on the screen. This is extremely difficult to emulate with software so you don't get the same experience from the emulators.

Originally posted by Lubu
    What's your budget maximum you are paying per game? I have have a large collection of Super Nintendo games. Some are even brand new unopened like Secret of Evermore, Monopoly, the Final Fantasy games,etc..I used to collect them when I was younger, I have about 300 games including the rare Ninja Gaiden Trilogy which was recently listed as 1 of the 15 most rare Super Nintendo games around. Depending on your budget, I may sell some
    Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, wow, that's a rare one. The most I've paid for any game so far is $65 for Mega Man 5 but I don't mind paying more if I want it bad enough. Just need to tell me what you have. Can you send me a list?

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

Still looking for these. I hope I returned everyone's messages.

Just cleaning up the basement and found a couple old systems I'd let to sell:

1. Sega Genesis includes Console, 1 Remote, Power Adapter, and RF Cable. I did test the unit and it powers on.

2. Nintendo NES includes Console, 2 Remotes, Power Adapter, RF Cable, and 7 games (Super Sprint, Jaws, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Blades of Steel, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Renegade, Tetris). I did test the unit and it powers on.

3. Nintendo Gameboy with power adapter and 6 games (Tetris, Operation C, Super Mario Land 2, NFL Football, Super Mario Land, and F1 Race. This would not power on with the adapter. I never did try it with batteries though.

Hoping to unload all 3 of these as a package. Let me know if you're interested.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

I have a Virtual Boy lol, I even have the box for it somewhere. I've been thinking about selling it, I don't collect stuff but its been sitting on my desks for years. It worked the last time it had its 6AA batteries lol. Let me know if interested