Quantcast
WTF?? Saw 5 new Mitsubishi Eclipses today on a semi!! Anyone else see them? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: WTF?? Saw 5 new Mitsubishi Eclipses today on a semi!! Anyone else see them?

Default WTF?? Saw 5 new Mitsubishi Eclipses today on a semi!! Anyone else see them?

Hey all,

Today (Friday) I was at the Northland Mall McDonald's at around 1pm, across from Churchill High School when a semi carrrying cars drove by. I didn't pay much attention at first but then when it pulled up beside me I looked and noticed 5 new Mitsu Eclipses on it. I was like wtf is it doing here in Calgary?? If they were transporting it anywhere, why would it be through Canada? I thought that Mitsu was supposed to enter the Canadian market last year but nothing ever happened so I forgot about it. If they were still going to enter the Canadian market, wouldn't anyone hear about it by now?

It was kind of cool to see something I don't see very often (actually saw one in Vancouver last month with Washington plates). Anyone else see this today?

Default Re: WTF?? Saw 5 new Mitsubishi Eclipses today on a semi!! Anyone else see them?

Originally posted by semasema
    Hey all,

Today (Friday) I was at the Northland Mall McDonald's at around 1pm, across from Churchill High School when a semi carrrying cars drove by. I didn't pay much attention at first but then when it pulled up beside me I looked and noticed 5 new Mitsu Eclipses on it. I was like wtf is it doing here in Calgary?? If they were transporting it anywhere, why would it be through Canada? I thought that Mitsu was supposed to enter the Canadian market last year but nothing ever happened so I forgot about it. If they were still going to enter the Canadian market, wouldn't anyone hear about it by now?

It was kind of cool to see something I don't see very often (actually saw one in Vancouver last month with Washington plates). Anyone else see this today?
    There is a dealership supposed to open in November or so.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

Clem is offline FLAMESFAN 4LIFE-Canes in 4
    My Ride
    Turbo AWD Sled

Haven't seen one in person yet but I'm not a fan of the new design. Reminds me alot of the first 3000GTs/Stealths

There actually rite now hiring stuff for I think one of the Mitsubishi dealerships...It's called Plantinum Mitsubishi...they have it in the Calgary Sun classifieds.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

sweet...the day has come! i want eclipse now!

My Ride
    01 Pontiac Grand Am GT

Yeah They are Sitting Down at Hyatt Infiniti in the auto mall right Now that's Where the Dealership is going to be

Here's the site www.mitsu.ca

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by gpomp
    Uh, try this one:
    www.mitsucars.ca
    They need to work the bugs out of that one. All of Yukon's, NWT's, Alberta's, and BC's retailers are in BC, while Navahut's, Manitoba's, and Saskatchewan's retailers are in Saskatchewan!

That first link was simply terrible! What was up with that? Looked cheaply made.

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

I've seen both the Spyder and coupe, and they're both pretty ugly!

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

seen 2 of the new mitsu eclipse spyders in town with charlsgen toyota badges on it
    omgwtfbbq

Only if they did this before the Eclipse made it's drastic changes...

Then a 99 Eclipse GSX would be mine...not this ugly body style and V6 set-up

Oh well...

Wooo it's about time they got some stock around here. I'll have to swing by and have a look...

My Ride
    1995 Nissan 240SX

We have had a temporary dealership set up here in Regina since the beginning of the month. I dunno. I personally think that the eclipses are over priced. They had a spyder and the tag on it was 42,000. I took a V6 for a test drive and while it was quite responsive the whole car felt heavy and like a boat. Maybe I am just spoiled driving a lighter car, but over all I wasn't too impressed with them. Not enough to spend 35,000 atleast. I would rather buy a RSX-S.

Originally posted by DSM Power
    Wooo it's about time they got some stock around here. I'll have to swing by and have a look...
    WERD!

I was looking at a phat 1996 Eclipse online today, then I saw his steering wheel and noticed the Eagle logo on it and realized he had taken a 1996 Talon and dropped a Eclipse kit on it....

My Ride
    Vorsprung durch Tecknik

I wonder if they will get any older Mitsu's, I would kill for a 96 Eclipse GS-X

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

the new eclipse doesn look too bad... ( even w/ the interior of a sebring/stratus) but yes it is overpriced

hah anyone have contact info for the mitsu dealership that's hiring up north?

CloudLight