Quantcast
Ecuprogram, any experiences? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ecuprogram, any experiences?

My Ride
    FB6

Default Ecuprogram, any experiences?

I'm looking to do the Alpina B3 TCU flash on my 335i and also some coding there.

Any reviews?

How about experiences with the Alpina B3 TCU flash?

I have lots of experience with them as I've wasted thousands of my dollars there.

Miguel Acha is the head of tuning there, and he is amazing at what he does. I would definately recommend him for your car. HOWEVER, with that said Miguel is deaf and cannot handle issues over the phone, or very well in person. The person he has to represent him is HORRIBLE. His name is Simriy, and he will try to funk you over at all costs. He takes advantage of Miguel being deaf, handles his business like a 12-year old and is just a complete donkey.

If you want to get your car tuned there, speak to Miguel and Miguel ONLY(he uses text messages and facebook).

The tune for my 135i has been great, and I have been running it for aprox. 10,000km. Miguel offered to re-tune my car after I install some modifications for the issues I encountered dealing with this Sim-Re and handles his business professionally. Just make sure you are dealing with the right person there.
    Last edited by AudiPWR; 07-31-2014 at 05:45 PM.

My Ride
    FB6

Interesting...wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for.

The guy answering my emails was Sim and the grammar and communication was quite poor.

I'll make a judgement when I meet them in person at the shop next week.

My Ride
    F430, M3, 911

Miguel and Sim both great guys! I recommend anyone looking for a flash locally to them!

My Ride
    2013 BMW 335i

damn I went to school with Miguel, didn't know he switched over to car tuning... small world haha

My Ride
    2010 BMW X5M

Kelly (Mike) Ryan, what you posted is not good. In my defense, you are totally wrong. I fully support ECUPROGRAM. There is a questionable motivation from you. I am deaf but not stupid.

When a customer is not happy, we give first time solution. Simple!

While you just comeback 2 years later with the 135i gone and insulting us.

You have the right to post a negative review on a company. it is a free-speech but posting our names and insulting us with names you posted. it is not good.

All happened because you supplied us a worse quality of wrap (no brand) and we mentioned you about it before the work and you agreed. We learn from our mistakes and it won't happen anymore. We have almost 10.000 likes in our Business Facebook and good reviews.

PEACE!

Originally posted by AudiPWR
    I have lots of experience with them as I've wasted thousands of my dollars there.

Miguel Acha is the head of tuning there, and he is amazing at what he does. I would definately recommend him for your car. HOWEVER, with that said Miguel is deaf and cannot handle issues over the phone, or very well in person. The person he has to represent him is HORRIBLE. His name is Simriy, and he will try to fuck you over at all costs. He takes advantage of Miguel being deaf, handles his business like a 12-year old and is just a complete jack-ass.

If you want to get your car tuned there, speak to Miguel and Miguel ONLY(he uses text messages and facebook).

The tune for my 135i has been great, and I have been running it for aprox. 10,000km. Miguel offered to re-tune my car after I install some modifications for the issues I encountered dealing with this Sim-Retard and handles his business professionally. Just make sure you are dealing with the right person there.
    [size=1]2010 BMW X5 M - Custom ECU remap by ECUPROGRAM.com

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by miguex
    Kelly (Mike) Ryan, what you posted is not good. In my defense, you are totally wrong. I fully support ECUPROGRAM. There is a questionable motivation from you. I am deaf but not stupid.

When a customer is not happy, we give first time solution. Simple!

While you just comeback 2 years later with the 135i gone and insulting us.

You have the right to post a negative review on a company. it is a free-speech but posting our names and insulting us with names you posted. it is not good.

All happened because you supplied us a worse quality of wrap (no brand) and we mentioned you about it before the work and you agreed. We learn from our mistakes and it won't happen anymore. We have almost 10.000 likes in our Business Facebook and good reviews.

PEACE!

I think you completely misunderstood what he wrote. I didn't read it as a negative review at all, in fact he praised your tuning ability... Just a negative review of Simiry. I have no idea what went on there, but I think you jumped the gun on this one and it looks poor on you Miguel.

Plus you bumped a year old thread, that no one has paid any attention to.
    Last edited by vengie; 07-31-2014 at 12:05 PM.

lol fail bump

I imagine it has something to do with the phone call I received at work yesterday. Threatening if I don't take down my experience that they are goin to make my life a living hell with their lawyer and blah blah blah.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quite comical this is.

My Ride
    Blue boy

IN4LULZ

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by vengie
    Plus you bumped a year old thread, that no one has paid any attention to.
    "On this day in history, 'Miguel' fired up the ol' google and searched his company's name, he bumped 2 threads which were years old, not many cared."

Brought to you by

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-03-2019 at 02:16 PM.

How did he even find this after so long? It's not even really high in the page rank for google. Well it might be now if he returns to post more weird engrish.

What a story.......can't sit and watch here

I have been with these guys for over 3 years since I got my brand new 135, nothing but good. AudiPWR, by looking at your other post here. you were super mad about the vinyl they did on your car. I dont think they did your wrap, sounds like auto spa did it. i remembered they use them for tint, etc when they first had the shop opened.
    They do whatever they do at the best, never put me down. Sim is nice guy, he doesn't deserve the way you described above. Guys, give it a break stop the personal biases we are not 10yr old.
    As a business they can't make everyone happy, I am sure they did offer the fix at the beginning.
    I am happy with them. that's all I want to say here.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Haha...there are some great fails in this thread!

Went there last year and dealt with Simry. My car was there for the day and when I picked it up, Simry tells me they took my car to another shop because their guy wasn't in. I review my dashcam and 2 guys drove from the SE to NE. They did some small pulls, wasted my gas, and picked up Wendy's, but what really pissed me off was that they took my car across the city without permission. I asked him what if he got into an accident and said its ok he has insurance. He probably wouldn't have told me if he didn't see the dashcam.

Miguel is a really good guy and I've dealt with him a couple times prior. If you go here, message him only. He didn't know it happened but he solved it for me pretty quick. Said they should have told me about it and filled up gas (which they did neither). Not bashing the capability of the shop, just the employees who lost my respect.
    Last edited by 96integra; 07-31-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Originally posted by cdd1004
    What a story.......can't sit and watch here

I have been with these guys for over 3 years since I got my brand new 135, nothing but good. AudiPWR, by looking at your other post here. you were super mad about the vinyl they did on your car. I dont think they did your wrap, sounds like auto spa did it. i remembered they use them for tint, etc when they first had the shop opened.
    They do whatever they do at the best, never put me down. Sim is nice guy, he doesn't deserve the way you described above. Guys, give it a break stop the personal biases we are not 10yr old.
    As a business they can't make everyone happy, I am sure they did offer the fix at the beginning.
    I am happy with them. that's all I want to say here.
    You guys should probably stop astroturfing and let the thread die instead it seems like you want to make this blow up. Seems you were not happy astroturfing just this thread but now you are bumping all the old threads where people complained about you guys in the first place.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/chip-tun...hreadid=381142

Should be good for bumping you guys up in the page rank...

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

WTF is with this thread? Is there no reading comprehension or what?...

It's like a couple of you are just skimming over AudiPWR's post and see words like "horrible" and "can't handle issues" and think it's a negative review. Learn to fucking read.

Originally posted by 96integra
    Went there last year and dealt with Simry. My car was there for the day and when I picked it up, Simry tells me they took my car to another shop because their guy wasn't in. I review my dashcam and 2 guys drove from the SE to NE. They did some small pulls, wasted my gas, and picked up Wendy's, but what really pissed me off was that they took my car across the city without permission. I asked him what if he got into an accident and said its ok he has insurance. He probably wouldn't have told me if he didn't see the dashcam.
    Holy shit.. That's brutal.
    Reading what I have so far, AudiPWR's view of Simry taking advantage of Miguel doesn't seem too farfetched.

Also, anyone find it funny Redlyne_jr is the only one recommending them? Although I'm not sure if it is sarcasm due to the ""
    Last edited by Disoblige; 07-31-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast